haunting video shows a man in a black jacket throwing haymakers at the woman

Options
In Your Moms Room
In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Social Lounge

Yoked that ? up 0:58
Cops are hunting for a thug who attacked and possibly abducted a woman last week at a Long Island Rail Road station, new security footage released on Saturday shows.

The haunting video shows a man in a black jacket throwing haymakers at the woman as soon as she gets off a train at the Ronkonkoma Station, knocking her down, according to a Metropolitan Transportation Authority press release.

The two exchange words inside a nearby shop before the man forces her to leave at about 7:40 a.m. on March 4. The footage shows the ? waving his hands around before he grabbed his victim by the hair and pulled her off screen.

That's when he allegedly threw her over his shoulder, stuffed her inside a Nissan Altima and drove off toward the Long Island Expressway, the New York Post reported.

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn that's ? up I hope she's ok
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That just goes to show, your being watched at all angles. That ? was cinematic almost.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    she knew him ... and the footage was good enough for her folks to know her
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn he throwing haymakers
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wonder wut that ? said or did.....
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They had to of known each other or been in a relationship. i think she was trying to leave him or some ? like that.
    ? the mods for changing the title.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he been doing that ? too....u can tell cuz he know how to throw them quick lil short-arm shots, that if u blink u can miss and be like "damn how she get on the ground?".......looked like a "? " catching a runaway ? imo....cuz she didnt do no wildin out that ? just wanted to get away......u know a black woman will make a movie scene if her "man" try some ? like that in public!!!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    he been doing that ? too....u can tell cuz he know how to throw them quick lil short-arm shots, that if u blink u can miss and be like "damn how she get on the ground?".......looked like a "? " catching a runaway ? imo....cuz she didnt do no wildin out that ? just wanted to get away......u know a black woman will make a movie scene if her "man" try some ? like that in public!!!

Yeah I think you could be right lol.......
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

exactly what i thought of first.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard on the radio the woman was found ok and no noticeable marks etc...but refused to give an info or details on what and why it happend.... I really think like some posted that it was ? smacking up his hoe....
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If he didn't *look like a niggu from da "Hood* would t/s still pretend that there ain't no possibility it's his wife nor his girlfriend?...this punk azz thread is more deceitful than Invisible Children's Kony vid

Since the t/s only refers to the guy a thug and a ? both of which seem apt I do not see how he is precluded from being her boyfriend or husband. Even if the woman was the guy's girlfriend or wife that does not give one the right to behave as is depicted in this video.