silent house

Options
eyes low
eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo3fyTbyft8

saw it last night wasnt bad. shes the younger more talented and better looking olsen sister. The ending wasn't anything spectacular. i really enjoyed the camera angles it gave it more of a fear factor most of the time it was just focused on her so while shes walking around

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the original is better its in sub titles tho but great movie
  • No Competition
    No Competition Members Posts: 236 ✭✭
    Options
    ? that was one of the worst scary movies i ever seen

This ? ran up and down the stairs with a flashlight...it was just a workout tape on the low

they showed hints in the beginning of what the conflict was but at the end they executed it terribly. And the final scene before credits rolled was just stupid

I felt like a stereotype cuz this movie actually made me talk in the theaters which i never do ...but the girl is sexy tho..
  • eyes low
    Options
    ? that was one of the worst scary movies i ever seen

This ? ran up and down the stairs with a flashlight...it was just a workout tape on the low

they showed hints in the beginning of what the conflict was but at the end they executed it terribly. And the final scene before credits rolled was just stupid

I felt like a stereotype cuz this movie actually made me talk in the theaters which i never do ...but the girl is sexy tho..

Yeah they story wasn't anything great but I thought she did a solid job acting and really saved the movie. I knew some ? up ? was gonna happen by the way the uncle was talking to her at the beginning of the movie
  • eyes low
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    the original is better its in sub titles tho but great movie

Yeah I wanted to check that I don't mind subs I watch foreign movies all the time
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie can only happen to white people
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Horrible movie. My wife and I were the only ones in thetheater should've been "Silent Theater", ? was wack.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    This movie can only happen to white people

If it happened to black people it would only last 20 minutes cause they're the first to go.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trailer looks like ass, that ? was just a montage of horror movie cliches. Liz Olsen is a pretty good actress, though, seen her before in Martha Marcy May Marlene.