Nino Brown was a snitch...Nothing to wanna be like...

Options
bankchamberz
bankchamberz Members Posts: 64
edited June 2010 in The Reason
I was just watchin New jack city for the 30th time and this ? got me thinkin...Why the hell iz these rap ? sayin ? like "? i think im nino" and other ? making the character Nino Brown look like some kind of hero....Yea thatnigga was gettin money but he was also a selfish ? ..Dude used a mfkin lil ass girl as a meat shield, ? his homies gal...AND snitched in the end...

Is this whats hot in the street....I mean dam....I dont support drug dealin but still i would look at scarface in a higher light than that ? ....
Dude was a str8 up ? and any ? who venerates his name is a clown...

That is all.

Comments

• new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2010
    Options
    never understood that myself....dude was a rat by any means............? his brother's girl and killed him to get away.....
  • bedstuy2gboro
    bedstuy2gboro Members Posts: 31
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was just watchin New jack city for the 30th time and this ? got me thinkin...Why the hell iz these rap ? sayin ? like "? i think im nino" and other ? making the character Nino Brown look like some kind of hero....Yea thatnigga was gettin money but he was also a selfish ? ..Dude used a mfkin lil ass girl as a meat shield, ? his homies gal...AND snitched in the end...

Is this whats hot in the street....I mean dam....I dont support drug dealin but still i would look at scarface in a higher light than that ? ....

That is all.
    wasnt he was lying when he said dude was the head of the cmb.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? that black crispy ? he the reason why lightskin ? went out of style....plus he was a snitch ? with no morals
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? that black crispy ? he the reason why lightskin ? went out of style....plus he was a snitch ? with no morals

thats why ? ? wit nino
    he don't give a ? about ?
  • reef hustle_ahh
    reef hustle_ahh Members Posts: 461
    edited June 2010
    Options

That is all.

most drug lords real or fake that these ? idolize ended up snitches...nicky barnes (who they based nino on), frank lucas, alpo....the game usually ends in a ? either snitchin or gettin killed. everybody's selfish. most of these ? that dont snitch probably just dont have nobody to snitch on like ricky ross who could only snitch on the government
  • new account2
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats why ? ? wit nino

what ? ? wit nino?.....

.rap ? do......
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what ? ? wit nino?.....

.rap ? do......

i ain't wanna see him get killed at the end
    so
    i guess i ? wit the ?
  • texas409
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats why ? ? wit nino

and thats why alot of ? are lames
  • new account2
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i ain't wanna see him get killed at the end
    so
    i guess i ? wit the ?

pity on you.......

? even ratted on crhisteropher williams......that should tell u what type of ? he was......right there.....

nino was a snitch in every sense of the word..........
  • new account2
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    another point people here seem to be overlooking is that everyman real or factious has flaws. name a hero with out sins in real life. I'll wait....

? was all sin tho...........
  • texas409
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    ignorance at its finest

you must be a ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There is no loyalty in crime clown. People fail to see through the temporary allure..
  • reef hustle_ahh
    reef hustle_ahh Members Posts: 461
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There is no loyalty in crime clown. People fail to see through the temporary allure..

real ? ...even the Mafia breaks their own code of silence on the regular

all this 'honor amongst theives' and 'code of the streets' stuff is all ? . when ? get them football numbers thrown at em, 75% only gonna look out for self
  • new account2
    edited June 2010
    Options
    pity on you.......

? even ratted on crhisteropher williams......that should tell u what type of ? he was......right there.....

nino was a snitch in every sense of the word..........

AFTER he killed his brother..........
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    Options
    g-money was ? up tho
    smokin ? n ?
    got the police all next to a ? n ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    real ? ...even the Mafia breaks their own code of silence on the regular

all this 'honor amongst theives' and 'code of the streets' stuff is all ? . when ? get them football numbers thrown at em, 75% only gonna look out for self

Yup .. its funny how ? turns out the same way all the damn time.. its like rats following the scent of cheese in a maze.. and they continuously take the same path.. where they think the cheese is.. but it just the aroma.. its an illusion.