LMAO "X Gonna Give it To Ya!" arf arf ouch ouch

Options
earth two superman
earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in AKA Donkey
http://therapinsider.com/2012/03/13/x-gon-give-it-to-ya-dmx-reveals-he-has-chlamydia/

NEW YORK – Earl Simmons, better known by his stage name DMX, revealed last week his 10 year battle with a rare form of Chlamydia. During an emotional interview with Mens Health Magazine, to promote his upcoming album Undisputed, DMX admitted to infecting dozens of women and men with the disease.
X contracted the disease while recording his second album “Flesh of my Flesh, Blood of my Blood.” Although DMX has only recently revealed his condition, he attempted to warn the public with his hit “X Gon Give it to Ya.”
DMX revealed the song’s true message was completely misinterpreted by fans. “? was supposed to be the high school HealthEd Anthem, so you can understand my confusion in seeing it over montages of ESPN highlights”
The rapper likened the symptoms of his genitalia to having “your ? stuck in a George Foreman Grill.” DMX explained the physical pain and embarrassment he had to overcome to record the song. “But in the end nobody got the ? ’ message, they just thought I was being hard after Jet Li taught me Kung Fu.”
It is believed that the disease and his struggle with it provided the star with the emotional fodder necessary to tackle complex roles in films such as Cradle 2 The Grave and Lockjaw: Rise of the Kulev Serpent.
However, DMX continues to face the adversity brought on with his medical battle. “Earl’s strain of Chlamydia is quite uncommon” said Dr. Jacob Siegel, head of Pathology at NYU Langone Medial Center, where X is currently in quarantine. “Quite frankly, this strain has historically only been found in unneutered dogs.”
Calls to the Ruff Ryders have confirmed that they use protection and in fact do not like it rough.

Comments