would you really do 25+ in the pen just so you won't be called a "snitch"?

Options
savage life
savage life Members Posts: 112
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
i think some ? think prison is like some kind of timeout or some ? . i can't really see ? wasting 25+ years of their life just so ? won't call them a snitch. especially if you got a wife with kids and actually doing ? with their life. i dont know i guess its one of those "when you in that position" decisions cuz i dont think alot of ya'll would not give up some names

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    umm hell no! i'll just move my snithcin azzz sumwhere else lol.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You get jammed... You snitch...

these are criminals... People who justify the ? up things they do. They'll justify snitching too one way or another. Not exactly the kind of people who follow moral codes too closely when it comes down to the wire.
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1st if Im doing dirt its not with just anybody...but if we both did something and I get caught by myself and they offer to lessen sentence for my accomplice...then Im not taking the offer(the accomplice would be most likely my bro or cousin lol)
    If they have me by mistake and I didn't do it then they got me ? up if they think Imma take the heat for them smh....that od saying if u do the crime then do the time comes into effect
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think some ? think prison is like some kind of timeout or some ? . i can't really see ? wasting 25+ years of their life just so ? won't call them a snitch. especially if you got a wife with kids and actually doing ? with their life. i dont know i guess its one of those "when you in that position" decisions cuz i dont think alot of ya'll would not give up some names

Having a family is all the more reason not to snitch.
  • savage life
    savage life Members Posts: 112
    edited June 2010
    Options
    FrozenMind wrote: »
    Having a family is all the more reason not to snitch.

i dont mean in a situation where you would have to fear for your life. face it. most of these ? gettin snitched on aint no crime bosses or major drug dealers. they just average people like you and me that got themself into some deep ?
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well dont do nothin that might get you a chance to do 25 and u would be ok............jay walk or litter wit your life........
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont mean in a situation where you would have to fear for your life. face it. most of these ? gettin snitched on aint no crime bosses or major drug dealers. they just average people like you and me that got themself into some deep ?

If it's 25 plus you want out of, it's a good chance there are some crime bosses involved.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hell no. But neither will the loud mouth thugs who say differently.
  • bredbay415
    bredbay415 Members Posts: 14
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? no!! i aint goin 2 jail 4 no one
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if ? stay away from ppl and situations where they probably would be forced to snith
    they wouldnt have this problem
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if you knowingly do a crime and get caught then you have to do your time. you have a wife and kid you should have thought of that before you went into a life of crime.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Depends on what i got they got on me, and what my lawyer tells me to do.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If I was at risk of being anally ? , I don't think this would be a trick question, HELL NO! I rather be called a snitch than be locked up and being called someone else's ? , that's a no brainer. The only reason why lil wayne didn't snitch was because he was already given protection in prison for not being anally ? , he's a millionaire so he's guaranteed a job once he's out and he's only doing a year. The only danger of being locked up is being anally ? or shanked but if prison didn't have homosexuals, it wouldn't be so bad.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    umm hell no! i'll just move my snithcin azzz sumwhere else lol.
    Hell no. But neither will the loud mouth thugs who say differently.
    bredbay415 wrote: »
    ? no!! i aint goin 2 jail 4 no one
    jamacia wrote: »
    if you knowingly do a crime and get caught then you have to do your time. you have a wife and kid you should have thought of that before you went into a life of crime.
    If I was at risk of being anally ? , I don't think this would be a trick question, HELL NO! I rather be called a snitch than be locked up and being called someone else's ? , that's a no brainer. The only reason why lil wayne didn't snitch was because he was already given protection in prison for not being anally ? , he's a millionaire so he's guaranteed a job once he's out and he's only doing a year. The only danger of being locked up is being anally ? or shanked but if prison didn't have homosexuals, it wouldn't be so bad.
    All of these pretty much sum it up for me!!!!
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shot out to WILLIAM HORTON prison im famous now!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    uh yeah if I'm in the game

if I'm in deep enough to deem it worthy of doing a crime that could get me 25+ years, then I got to live by the rules of the game

the reason snitches are not respected is because they are just as guilty as the mofos they turn on..............I personally feel the state should flip and give a snitch more time, just cause if they already willing to commit serious crimes then they are even more morally ? up if they don't even respect the culture they chose to be a part of.............
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if i was involved in the crime im doing my time, if i had no hand in the ? and caught blame nah im ratting.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'll tell you about a few ? doing ? out in DC

But I aint giving up no Harlem ? .
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There' no honor among thieves.

Shiiit. I'd snitch to avoid 25 days MI CRACKA!!!!!

25 DAYS kracka..........
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'll tell you about a few ? doing ? out in DC

But I aint giving up no Harlem ? .

that's why ya boy Camron caught some slugs in DC in real life

DC ? take ? seriously LOL

let that be a lesson to all..............
  • Deckster
    Deckster Members Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Lol at having morals or ethics after you commit a crime

These ? are ? ....25 years is a loooooong as time...

Lol at snitches being free and moral criminals being in prison

doin crimes doesnt have anything to do with having no morals..morals are really just opinions....if you do the crime you do the time
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nino brown ass ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The thing of it is, we've appropriated this "stop snitching" mentality from organized crime, but in organized crime, it actually seems to boil down more to protecting the boss at the expense of the lower guys, rather than a code of honor about not snitching. If the boss gets knocked, its ok to put the blame on others.
  • Ordem e Progresso
    Ordem e Progresso Members Posts: 142
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think some ? think prison is like some kind of timeout or some ? .

LOL you know. I think most people are full of ? because as is proven and the law can tell you when people's lives and freedom are at risk they snitch. Only the weakminded subcribe to this code that would have them take a fall unecessarily. Now that said, there are some ? mother ? that want to throw others under the bus to absolve themselves of responsibility for their own actions ... that is ? IMO. You get into certain things knowing the deal, knowing the concequences, if you get caught bite the bullet I don't agree with throwing others under the bus for no other reason than to absolve yourself of responsibility for your choices.