My mother can't understand why I hate my "family."

Options
Lorenzo de Medici
Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
She was telling me how she was telling my cousin's wife what I was doing for summer and stuff. I stopped her and told her not to tell any of them anything about me, because it's none of their business. She says to me, "why are you so bitter against them?" I looked at her and said, "I've met that woman 5 times in my entire life. Your family doesn't care about me, so I don't care about them." Then she asks me all this stuff about why I think that etc. I'm not gonna go into detail, but I told her about one that hurt me a lot. I came here when I was 10 right, these ? never once invited me to do ? . Then when I was a freshman in high school, my cousin Camille came to visit and these ? call and I answer, "Fabion, can we talk to Camille?" "Sure." I answered, and these ? ain't say ? to me other than hello. And they invited her to come to Six Flags with them. Now this might seem silly to y'all, but ? like that irks a ? . I'm here for 4 years and these ? don't as much as say "hey," and they all of a sudden wanna hang out with Camille and get to know Camille. ? ? me off. My last encounter with my cousin who is 8 years older than me occurred when I was in 9th grade. I was at my aunt's house and I saw her, I run up like "HEEEEY TASHA!!" She brushed me off and said, "Get away from me, you treated my brother like ? ." I'm the youngest person in a house full of adults and no one said ? to me. None of those ? stuck up for me, none of that. To this day, I still don't know wtf she was talking about. I know she was talking about her younger brother, but idk what she was talking about b/c I used to idolize that ? . I haven't said a word to either of them since.

Yeah man, ? family. Real talk. Ma dukes invited me to a cook out of one of her cousins and I told her I'll pass. Couple all this ? with that fuckery my half brother pulled a couple weeks ago. A ? be feelin' lonely as ? . Y'all can clown all you want, I guess I'm only sharing it here b/c I'm emotionally ill-equipped to talk about stuff like this with people. Even my closest friends know nothing about how I feel about this ? b/c I'm emotionally closed off. Everyone's been asking me what's wrong and i just keep saying I'm straight.

Comments

• lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    AT least they was feeding your ass. But predictable joke aside, why you had to go live with them B?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    Options
    AT least they was feeding your ass. But predictable joke aside, why you had to go live with them B?

What? I never lived with them. Them ? ain't never fed ? .
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    What? I never lived with them. Them ? ain't never fed ? .

I must of misread something, I thought you said you was there for 4 years
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I must of misread something, I thought you said you was there for 4 years

Nah. I moved here to America when I was 10.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stop being bitter t/s
    sike nah i hear you fam
  • RAAJ B
    RAAJ B Members Posts: 46
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She was telling me how she was telling my cousin's wife what I was doing for summer and stuff. I stopped her and told her not to tell any of them anything about me, because it's none of their business. She says to me, "why are you so bitter against them?" I looked at her and said, "I've met that woman 5 times in my entire life. Your family doesn't care about me, so I don't care about them." Then she asks me all this stuff about why I think that etc. I'm not gonna go into detail, but I told her about one that hurt me a lot. I came here when I was 10 right, these ? never once invited me to do ? . Then when I was a freshman in high school, my cousin Camille came to visit and these ? call and I answer, "Fabion, can we talk to Camille?" "Sure." I answered, and these ? ain't say ? to me other than hello. And they invited her to come to Six Flags with them. Now this might seem silly to y'all, but ? like that irks a ? . I'm here for 4 years and these ? don't as much as say "hey," and they all of a sudden wanna hang out with Camille and get to know Camille. ? ? me off. My last encounter with my cousin who is 8 years older than me occurred when I was in 9th grade. I was at my aunt's house and I saw her, I run up like "HEEEEY TASHA!!" She brushed me off and said, "Get away from me, you treated my brother like ? ." I'm the youngest person in a house full of adults and no one said ? to me. None of those ? stuck up for me, none of that. To this day, I still don't know wtf she was talking about. I know she was talking about her younger brother, but idk what she was talking about b/c I used to idolize that ? . I haven't said a word to either of them since.

Yeah man, ? family. Real talk. Ma dukes invited me to a cook out of one of her cousins and I told her I'll pass. Couple all this ? with that fuckery my half brother pulled a couple weeks ago. A ? be feelin' lonely as ? . Y'all can clown all you want, I guess I'm only sharing it here b/c I'm emotionally ill-equipped to talk about stuff like this with people. Even my closest friends know nothing about how I feel about this ? b/c I'm emotionally closed off. Everyone's been asking me what's wrong and i just keep saying I'm straight.

i feel wat ur saying, i can never get along with anybody in my family these ? always ? me off with the ? they do, and then they always expect ? like just because we family that automaticly make it ok for them to help them sleve to my stuff, but let me try talking something like food/cloths/ anything and they get all pissy saying thats not right you gotta ask for that,
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I feel u man. I don't feel close to my family either. It's an empty, hollow feeling deep inside my otherwise strong soul. It's a pain my words fail to describe.
  • RAAJ B
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you know how ppl say ur family loves you unconditonally. i think thats ? ,
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Family sucks! trust me they will only ? you over. Blood is thicker then water, but water is easier to drink.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    U moved to america? Where u from, congo?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IDK. I have a different beef with mine. its more warranted. im the oldest grandchild and oldest in my intermediate. Ive alway had unwanted pressures. it built up so much that i cant even feel it no more because im not around all like that. and the people are condescending too. Sometimes i feel like i ran away to the air force to get away from them 16 years ago.

it seems like now they feel it. i have a 4 year old who they only see when i feel like allowing it. sure, they call, but now i call the shots.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Oops, wrong post!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    Family sucks! trust me they will only ? you over. Blood is thicker then water, but water is easier to drink.

well yeah, that goes without saying, no?
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    Options
    U moved to america? Where u from, congo?

? outta here ? . I'm Jamaican.
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man i could not c/s u cuzzin me and mines is close as hell i mean on both sides family is all u got ? we even accept the "maybe" babies
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You sounding a little like a female holding onto those grudges man. I can understand if you don't really want to take any steps and ? with them based on your ill treatment in the past. However,"hating" them or slapping their hands down when they reach out to you is a little oversensitive especially for the ? that you mentioned in you initial topic. No one can really tell you how to feel though, so if that's how you feel then that's what it is. I'll just say that most of your anger seems to stem from the fact they didn't show you any love in the past, and now it seems they are inquiring about you and interested in you. Why not at least hear them out? That way you get to air your grievances out and let them be known. Maybe that will lead to t he bad blood being done away with, maybe not, but at least you'll have said your peace and gotten it off your chest.
  • RAAJ B
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? outta here ? . I'm Jamaican.

haha me too
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just tell your mom youre a ? and hate black people especially the one related to you.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    just tell your mom youre a ? and hate black people especially the one related to you.

Roll ya ass outta my thread, ? .
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

lmao...............
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You can chose your friends, you can't chose your family
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u got probs...
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My Mama Wanna Know Why I Dooooo What I Dooooooo
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA00000000000000000 @ this exchange.