So, I've came to conclusion that Beanie Sigel got more timeless material than Jada

Options
Niggas back
Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
After listening to both of these ? these past few days. Sigel got more classic ? than Jada... What yall think?

Comments

• inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, i gotta go with Jada, even though his solo career didnt pick up. His Lox, Ruff Rider and a lot of his mixtape stuff was good. Beans was that ? though, the Truth was my ? .
  • Niggas back
    Options
    Nah, Jada's materials aint heavy like that kid
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Yes I have to agree. Jada sucks as a solo artist.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yea, anyone who listens to Jadakiss without an East Coast bias or compelled to fit-in with self-proclaimed "Hip-Hop purists" can see the guy really is not that good at all. Beans is supreme to Jadakiss in every single category you can name. Jadakiss isn't better on any level at all. Lyrics, flow, delivery, song making, concepts,album making. Jadakiss doesn't really have any timeless music. He is disposable as an artist completely. He is regarded as a punchline rapper, but his punchlines are not too good at all.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jada is Jada...he's got hot flow and he's consistent

But every Jada tape I hear the same Jada...

Beanie was nice with his and it kept getting better

No diss to Jada, but his flow can be stagnant

I know when I see Jada, I know what Jada is going to rhyme about

Before he even spit...

It's a shame how the beanie story played out...those twin tower bars hit spit was absolute fire
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans > Jada. Sigel has a couple superior albums under his belt and some classic tracks. Jadas best album was the first one and that was 4 mics at best.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well you comparing a solo artist to a ? that was in a group that went solo thats not a good comparison. Well any way the difference between Jada and Beans to me is the The B.Coming
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehhh... I don't know... If Kara had kanye and just blaze who knows what would happen
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Beans > Jada

Jada is dope but has never made a classic song like this:

EDIT: Oh ? , I just found out Heavy D produced this... bonkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B5uvm34CdE
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans is better in just about everything.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, anyone who listens to Jadakiss without an East Coast bias or compelled to fit-in with self-proclaimed "Hip-Hop purists" can see the guy really is not that good at all. Beans is supreme to Jadakiss in every single category you can name. Jadakiss isn't better on any level at all. Lyrics, flow, delivery, song making, concepts,album making. Jadakiss doesn't really have any timeless music. He is disposable as an artist completely. He is regarded as a punchline rapper, but his punchlines are not too good at all.
    how do you feel about style p and sheek louch man? I consider styles and jada pretty much interchangeable, with sheek only slightly behind. none of them are really that nice to me, except maybe as mixtape straight spittin rappers.

I co-sign this thread though. Beanie >>> Jada

• 2Fresh2def
    2Fresh2def Members Posts: 935 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    Yes I have to agree. Jada sucks as a solo artist.

hell yeah, jada dont make songs, he raps battle rap verses on beats, there is a difference , beans can make real completed songs
  • Niggas back
    Options
    @Sniperk, i agree. Beans got so many classic songs under his belt and a classic LP, cant say the same ? bout Jada
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    feel it in the air, still got love >>>any jada
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beanie's flow got has more variety than Jada...both of them spit the guntalk raps, dope and hood tales, but Beans can get to a place where his ? 's more descriptive and vivid..Jada's flow can get monotonous at times.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the type of thread that goes without saying. Styles P and Beans woud have been a better comparison
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    how do you feel about style p and sheek louch man? I consider styles and jada pretty much interchangeable, with sheek only slightly behind. none of them are really that nice to me, except maybe as mixtape straight spittin rappers.

I co-sign this thread though. Beanie >>> Jada

Styles is way better than Jadakiss. I do not find them interchangeable at all. Styles changes his flow up once-in-a-while and can make actual conceptual music.

ocelot wrote: »
    Ehhh... I don't know... If Kara had kanye and just blaze who knows what would happen

You would have had some dope beats with corny predictable lyrics over them
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jada has no classic songs?

"Why"

"All About The Benjamins"
  • Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255
    Options
    Feel it in the Air >> anything Jada ever did as a solo artist

Styles is a better comparison to Sigel.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    co sign they both incredible mc, but jada ? is just word play beanie ? touches on subject matters and a deeper level then jada ?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    True but this ? still funny
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIzjjjurDpk

"? was you thinkin ? , fat stinkin ? ... what ? wanna lay wit you?"

"U don't smoke dro, U smoke dirt"

LMAO

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? Beans is that ? , crazy thing is I hated that ? at first.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beans do make more complete songs kiss my dude tho. For a feature I'm picking kiss
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TBH Beans is better than Styles and Jada. Beans is like Styles and Jada rolled up in one He can give u Them Punchlines but also make heartfelt ? and touch on deeper subjects and make ALBUMS. Beans had the worst fall off i think.