I went hard like medusa's staring at me

Options
new account2
new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yall ever been caught off guard like that?? You saw somebody and dropped what u was doing.....how did u react???? Did u tell her lets go, lets blow this lame ? factory?

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I went to ask for permission to hunt this land once, and this beautiful girl about my age opens the door. The proverbial farmers daughter... I was the opposite of smooth.
  • new account2
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I went to ask for permission to hunt this land once, and this beautiful girl about my age opens the door. The proverbial farmers daughter... I was the opposite of smooth.

man I wouldnt even worry about it, even steven wonder got down sometime.....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    umm, not really. i 'm back in 00' when me & my s/o (whateva u wanna call her) started talkin again. went to visit her. followed her back to her, and when she got out, hefa was in just a house robe and panties. guess i was shocked b/c i wasn't really expectin that. i guess she knew what she wantes to do that nite lol.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was at Lebron Jame's NIKE event and this model chick was near her photographer who was also working the red carpet and I ended up taking pictures of her ass when some D-List celebrity walked passed that I didnt give a ? about.

beautiful.jpg

^^^ Probably one of the prettiest females I've ever seen. Had on like 5 inch platform heels looked damn near 6'4 but she didnt have no kinda ass. Her skinny jeans was baggy smh But her face was on point.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

^^^ Probably one of the prettiest females I've ever seen. Had on like 5 inch platform heels looked damn near 6'4 but she didnt have no kinda ass. Her skinny jeans was baggy smh But her face was on point.

*****dead*****
  • new account2
    edited June 2010
    Options
    darc u a photographer for real....LMAO
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    darc u a photographer for real....LMAO

Yeah I freelance on occasion.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was at Lebron Jame's NIKE event and this model chick was near her photographer who was also working the red carpet and I ended up taking pictures of her ass when some D-List celebrity walked passed that I didnt give a ? about.

beautiful.jpg

What drugs does she use?
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Huh? Thats the most beautiful chick uve ever seen?.....okaaaaaaayyyy
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

beautiful.jpg

i was bout to say lebron mama lookin good now
This discussion has been closed.