Better Story: Linsanity or Gerald Green

Options
Elzo69Renaissance
Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Im loving what Gerald Green is doing right now... So proud of what he is doing..

Comments

• CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is he doing?

What his stats looking like? I know he had that good game and monster dunk vs houston
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ol i'm not gonna give out any information in my post cause i want someone to ask me what it is that he's doing thread
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    12 points ppg in 21 min a game
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @MAtt i know you are not thinking straight right now. That injury got u on suicide watch. its okay bruh..
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    Oh ok....lin is still the better story
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Really??? I was just asking as far as guys that suffered hardships in the league and made the most of their opportunities. I just read that NJ wants to keep him through next season as well..
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeremy Lin by Far
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread is borderline racist
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lin was winning games for the knicks cant say the same for gerald although he is exciting to watch.nh
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options

Really??? I was just asking as far as guys that suffered hardships in the league and made the most of their opportunities. I just read that NJ wants to keep him through next season as well..

Yeah lin is still the better "story"

Lin almost literally came out of no where....most hoop heads knew about gerald green

plus green had multiple years and stops in the league....this was lin's first real opportunity to play...and while doing it briefly turned around one of the league's marquee franchises that happened to be in the media capital of the world

plus lin is a chank....and we all know chanks aint supposed to outshining negroes on the bball court

all that leads to lin being a better "story"
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gerald Green was a 1st Round Bust and still is as of right now , and some1 who kept going to the D-League BECAUSE HE WAS A BUST....5 Different NBA teams since 05'

Lin wasn't even Drafted and well we know the rest of the whole story, i think Lin has already helped win more games than gerald green ever has ..
  • Snake Griffin
    Snake Griffin Members Posts: 241 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Without question, it's Lin. He came out of literally nowhere and turned the Knicks around without Melo or Amare in the lineup (notice how they changed as soon as Melo came back). Gerald Green is fun to watch, it's true but if it wasn't for the dunks he does we probably wouldn't know his name plus Green isn't making the Nets playoff contenders like Lin is doing with the Knicks.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna say Lin simply because he's Asian American and he was doing it in New York.... Outside of Yao Ming and Jeremy Lin has there ever been a player of Asian desecent that has really made any noise in the NBA?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both of them bums
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to ? on Gerald green repeatedly and put him in that dumb light skinned ? category with mcgee and beasley but watching him with the nets I see his head is finally in the game and hes not just dunking and jumping his way through the game. I'm glad gerald green got this chance again because hes seizing the opportunity.

Idk I relate more to green and idc about lin because the media made dude annoying as ?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to ? on Gerald green repeatedly and put him in that dumb light skinned ? category with mcgee and beasley but watching him with the nets I see his head is finally in the game and hes not just dunking and jumping his way through the game. I'm glad gerald green got this chance again because hes seizing the opportunity.

Idk I relate more to green and idc about lin because the media made dude annoying as ?

Green always got chances thats wat people dont get the thing is finally his game matured he always had talent dude could always shoot at times he would run to the 3 point line on the fast break just to shoot 3 so it aint like he just now got a jumper. Dude just had 0 work ethic, no court vision, was allergic to defense, horrible basketball IQ, nd was a poor rebounder for his size/athleticism. It wasnt about him not havin chances he just didnt maximize his talent at all until now at age 26