Iran War Game Predicts Dire Consequences For US Forces After Israeli Attack

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited March 2012 in The Social Lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ 'will leave hundreds of Americans dead'

so it's a typical Summer in Chicago then?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    FYI

The REAL IRONY in this situation: Our own government provided the funds for our enemies to destroy us...can you say fast and furious....The Afghan President has ripped us off and others have funneled them funds to the entire region of extremist and such....WOW were ? either way.

yeah that ? been going on since the late 70's, this ? been brewing for a minute

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Israel backs off its war threats now.....I'm not holding my breath though. Whatever Israel wants to do to alienate itself, let it do so without American support. Israel needs to stop asking Daddy America for help like a crackhead asking its relatives for money all the time. ? is getting sickening, but than again, since when does Israel have any shame anyway.....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    lol @ 'will leave hundreds of Americans dead'

so it's a typical Summer in Chicago then?

Sad right? I hope people in Chicago can get their act together sooner than later, I wish people there could solve their issues through diplomacy or fist fighting instead of gunplay but I know all bets are off when dollars are in the way. Don't know what the ? is up with Chicago these days.......