The Official 2011-2012 NBA Season thread 2.0

Options
Inglewood_B
Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
shout out to dalyricalbandit for the original but that ? broke, b...

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Yea wtf is up with that...I read that Heat and Thunder are front runners for Fisher...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea tht other thread slam collapsed showin responses from 3 days ago nd ? i thought my computer had a virus
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Yea wtf is up with that...I read that Heat and Thunder are front runners for Fisher...

he might could help the heat since his on court production would be mostly insignificant until it's time for a clutch shot/drawing a timely offensive foul. he definitely good for those.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt want Fisher here tbh..

I'm good with the GOAT and the WOAT Norris "tunnel Vision" Cole.

And Turiaf? Ehhhh idk how I feel about him
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    yea tht other thread slam collapsed showin responses from 3 days ago nd ? i thought my computer had a virus

yeah i thought my ? caught a std from assoholics.us til i seen it wasnt working on the computers at my job either lol

US gov't got that nasa/magic johnson antivirus so i know it aint that

• Inglewood_B
    Options

cole looked like he was gon shine early on. what happened to him?

turiaf a cool energy guy and he can hit that 10 footer better than the rest of yalls 'bigs' but you still runnin into the same problem against teams with size

• infamous114
    edited March 2012
    Options

cole looked like he was gon shine early on. what happened to him?

turiaf a cool energy guy and he can hit that 10 footer better than the rest of yalls 'bigs' but you still runnin into the same problem against teams with size

Probably hit the rookie wall.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stickied, lets see if this one stays right
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Thing with cole is, Defenses actually started paying attention to dude unlike the first 2 weeks of the season but yeah he hit the rookie wall too. I mean he is actually very good at getting to the rim but most of the time dude just be focusing on scoring when he out there and activates his tunnel vision. Only from cole can you see 2 missed shots and foul and a turnover in 1:45 seconds of game time.

Then dude thinks he's rio by attempting floaters which to this day, hes never made one. Hes iight but I like to see him struggle because heat fans overhyped him in the preseason and the first week of the season like past rookie players like patrick Beverley, which made me hate dude. ? that ?

But yeah with Turiaf, he could possibly be the most offensively skilled big man we have(and thats not saying much) but like you said he doesnt really address the size issue at all.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    ? D. Fisher. We aint want his old impotent ass anywhere near OKC. He might sell us out to Lakers come playoff time. Let him go Heat

in what way do you even think this scenario is possible?

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thing with cole is, Defenses actually started paying attention to dude unlike the first 2 weeks of the season but yeah he hit the rookie wall too. I mean he is actually very good at getting to the rim but most of the time dude just be focusing on scoring when he out there and activates his tunnel vision. Only from cole can you see 2 missed shots and foul and a turnover in 1:45 seconds of game time.

Then dude thinks he's rio by attempting floaters which to this day, hes never made one. Hes iight but I like to see him struggle because heat fans overhyped him in the preseason and the first week of the season like past rookie players like patrick Beverley, which made me hate dude. ? that ?

But yeah with Turiaf, he could possibly be the most offensively skilled big man we have(and thats not saying much) but like you said he doesnt really address the size issue at all.

Damn I ain't know it was that bad

? was saying cole was going to take chalmers spot at the start of the season
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign everything said about Cole, this ? definitely eyes the rim and don't even think about setting up his teammates. I like his aggressiveness though because he is probably the only ? on the Heat bench who can get a shot on his own.

LOL about that floater ? , ? think he D Rose or something.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    ? D. Fisher. We aint want his old impotent ass anywhere near OKC. He might sell us out to Lakers come playoff time. Let him go Heat

in what way do you even think this scenario is possible?

OKC dont need no former Laker players.

i agree, yall dont need fisher, he'd b worthless to okc... but how could he sell you out to the lakers? im just trying to make sense of your thought process.

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol dag bilfiger got clapped huh?? Lol

Lakers got that Texas back 2 back need both wins Houston n Dallas. The west is tighter than Russell Simmons nieces on prom night
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Lol dag bilfiger got clapped huh?? Lol

Lakers got that Texas back 2 back need both wins Houston n Dallas. The west is tighter than Russell Simmons nieces on prom night

LoL...

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agent zero a grizzle for the rest of season
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been hearing rumblings that if Calipari wins this year he's coming to the Wizards. If this is true I know he's at least bringing one of his 5 stars with him.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought i was the only one who's post kept disappearing
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    “Yeah, there was a sense of anger,’’ Allen said, “a sense of, ‘We’re going back at you guys,’ because that was uncalled for.’’

“Yeah, it [ticked] me off,’’ Allen said about Teague’s taunting. “Because even if I was watching the game I would have been mad because you’re trying to show the guy [up] you dunked on. Yeah he dunked on me. I’ve been dunked on before. But it cost them a free throw [on a technical on Teague].’’

Ray allen acting like a ? right now
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    “Yeah, there was a sense of anger,’’ Allen said, “a sense of, ‘We’re going back at you guys,’ because that was uncalled for.’’

“Yeah, it [ticked] me off,’’ Allen said about Teague’s taunting. “Because even if I was watching the game I would have been mad because you’re trying to show the guy [up] you dunked on. Yeah he dunked on me. I’ve been dunked on before. But it cost them a free throw [on a technical on Teague].’’

still won the game tho thats technical foul triggered our comeback KG slam said Teague was a nobody lls
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

still won the game tho thats technical foul triggered our comeback KG slam said Teague was a nobody lls

They did but that don't change the fact that him and KG acting like ? right now

Neither one of them ? had ? to say when it happened but the next day you start flexing
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Damn pittman starting

I never thought I would see that
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Neither one of them ? had ? to say when it happened but the next day you start flexing

ray already had a tech for gettin into it wit Josh Smith plus all these comments are after the game when they were asked about it not "flexin the next day"
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

ray already had a tech for gettin into it wit Josh Smith plus all these comments are after the game when they were asked about it not "flexin the next day"

Ray and josh didn't get techs for that

I'm just sayin if ray felt that way he should of said something then insead of saying something later

And KG scary ass can only talk ? to point guards
  • infamous114
    Options
    Eddy Curry sighting