Ron Paul blasts Obama for killing Americans

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited March 2012 in The Social Lounge
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good read. didnt know about this
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unfortunately he wont make it as the Republican nominee. It'll either be Romney or ?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Its up to Rand Paul, his son, for future elections. Obama is merely a puppet.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Here's ONE IMPORTANT FACT - those individuals are enemy combatants...even tho they're American citizens in a foreign land so the rules set forth by the Geneva convention aren't really relevant. Ron Paul needs to read more before he plays that game.
    Cosign.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's ONE IMPORTANT FACT - those individuals are enemy combatants...even tho they're American citizens in a foreign land so the rules set forth by the Geneva convention aren't really relevant. Ron Paul needs to read more before he plays that game.

for once, i agree with you.
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    My dream is to have politicians actually discuss what THEY are going to do, not what they think others are doing wrong. All that does is make them look shady for taking the attention off themselves to put on the other guy.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Crimes Under International Law Any person, whether a member of the armed forces or a civilian. who commits an act which constitutes a crime under international law is responsible thereof and liable to punishment...
    it seems to me that what Paul's mainly complaining about is the lack of transparency in the process, not the actual assassinations themselves, although it's likely he has problems with both.

personally, if Holder co-signs it, then i think it can't be right.