JOE LACOB BOOED AT CHRIS MULLIN JERSEY RETIREMENT CEREMONY

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
youtu.be/byBqrtB8KowHahaha a ? thought he was watching WWF.Glad to see were all on the same page.

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should of expected that was going to happen and kept talking, ? was so awkward watching him it looked like he was about to cry
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U cant let them smell yur fear.....
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    yea that ? Mullen had to throw on the cape. It all comes down to next season tho. They are basically tanking because of the top 7 protection on this years lotto pick and Step/Bogut will be 100% next year
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    yea that ? Mullen had to throw on the cape. It all comes down to next season tho. They are basically tanking because of the top 7 protection on this years lotto pick and Step/Bogut will be 100% next year

I think the owner will have the last laugh, Bogut is a top 5 center when healthy
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Bogut aint been healthy since mike jack was black and Stephs ankles are made outa ? linguine
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph is soooooooo injury proneme, anytime he gets crossed over..he gets injured..smh
    .shoukd have traded steph, not ellis
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bogut aint been healthy since mike jack was black and Stephs ankles are made outa ? linguine

LOL. I actually though Steph's ankles were made out of paper mache. Them ? go to pieces like once every 6 games.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? don't make no sense

You putting your future on two ? who are NEVER healthy
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn! that was tough! wow
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant believe they chose Curry over Ellis...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didnt understand why they booed him so much and I didnt understand trading Ellis over Curry. Ellis is the one who has been there for his entire NBA career and hes been there for years. But you choose a ? who is in his 3rd season and his ankles are liable to explode every 4 games? Boo the GM not the owner..
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    They would of Booed the GM probably louder if he was the one talking, Ellis is overrated anyway, hes nice dont get me wrong but the makeup of that team looks a lot better now, of course theres a lot of "ifs" with the injury situations but Curry and Bogut are going to have a lot of time to heal and strengthen there injuries, Bogut could probably return next month but they are just going to tank it and go for a top pick
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    damn! that was tough! wow

no ? ahh man that was funny as ? tho lol@the other dude gettin mad then the boo's start again haha mullen did the right think tho

• af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    he deserved to be booed..... golden state fans still mad they got rid of webber..... ellis wasnt all that but he was a good player & their hope for this year

webber wasnt his fault but what the monta deal did was remind the fans that theres a new sheriff in town but the laws aint changed at all
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    After reading Bill Simmon's article about the ineptitude of the Warriors front office, I could understand why the fans reacted like that
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    i can add a couple more to that list

Trading a Prime J Rich to the Bobcats for the number 8 pick(Brandon Wright)
    Trading Vince Carter on Draft day for Antwan Jamison
    Not signing Gilbert Arenas
    Dismantling the We Believe team who made the playoffs in 07 and won 48 games the next year
    Letting go of Jeremy Lin in Order to have enough $ to sign Deandre Jordan smh

i can go on..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    i can add a couple more to that list

Trading a Prime J Rich to the Bobcats for the number 8 pick(Brandon Wright)
    Trading Vince Carter on Draft day for Antwan Jamison
    Not signing Gilbert Arenas
    Dismantling the We Believe team who made the playoffs in 07 and won 48 games the next year
    Letting go of Jeremy Lin in Order to have enough $ to sign Deandre Jordan smh

i can go on..

All of those were in Bill Simmons article lol
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    haha damn i dont ? with BS pun intended but now i gotta read this ?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude looked like he wanted to cry. Nothing much can be worse than getting booed by 20,000 people in your own arena.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ellis was the hardest working player on that team.....he was a chucker and a liability on d at times but he brang it ery night plus he had that soft tender ankle ? next to him...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie kept pausing he should've kept going word to Jerry krause