Derek Fisher to OKC

Options
windycity2117
windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Just saw it on NBAtv. How do you like that move?

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/3/21/2889587/derek-fisher-oklahoma-city-thunder

Former Los Angeles Lakers point guard Derek Fisher won't have to worry about being a free agent for long. After reaching a buyout with the Houston Rockets following a trade last week, the veteran looks like he's decided to sign with the Oklahoma City Thunder.

Fisher will clear waives on Wednesday, and according to ESPN's Marc Stein, an agreement with the Thunder is expected soon after the deadline for any other teams interested in claiming his contract.

Derek Fisher is in advanced negotiations with the Oklahoma City Thunder to sign with the Western Conference leaders after clearing waivers, according to sources close to the situation.

Sources told ESPN.com the Heat have made a strong recruitment effort to sign Fisher, but the Thunder have more financial flexibility to sign him and more of a role to offer after the loss of backup point guard Eric Maynor in early January to a season-ending knee injury. There also is a feeling among some rival teams that Fisher prefers to stay in the West, where he has played his entire career.

It was reported earlier that Fisher was likely going to end up with either the Thunder or Miami Heat. Stein reports that Fisher's agent, Rob Pelinka, could have a hand in the negotiations as he also represents fellow Thunder players Kevin Durant and James Harden.

For more on the Oklahoma City Thunder, visit Welcome To Loud City. Check out more professional basketball news and analysis from around the league over at SB Nation's NBA
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you see him in your boy ear. "calm down and play your role"
  • windycity2117
    Options
    Thank you In Marvins Room for posting that
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ mumo played himself LOL
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mumo_X wrote: »
    thunder up!!!!!!!

Lets go get that W in Utah.....

Presti shouldnt bring that old ass Fisher to OKC, he can sell us out to Lakers in the playoffs

fisher leadership wil be an added bonus to OKC

lmao

stupid muddafucka!!!
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rotfl...mumoX we all knew u was a fraud.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the ? do we need this old ass ? he isnt any good...IMMA Sock that ? when I see his ? ass
  • windycity2117
    Options
    thunder up!!!!!!!

Presti shouldnt bring that old ass Fisher to OKC, he can sell us out to Lakers in the playoffs

lmao

Lmao. I don't he will be responding to this.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thunder up!!!!!!!

lmao

*dead* ? caught
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thunder up!!!!!!!

lmao

smh lol
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe he'll teach westbrook how to not shoot his team out of games in the playoffs
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Inglewood exposing ?
  • Copper
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Smfh @ mumbo-jumbo. ? 's wack juice is toxic.

It's hard being a Thunder, Bucs, Spurs, Lions, Zemunda Tigers, KONY Corp softball team fan on the CS.

But anyway, I fuxx with this move. Low risk, high reward. He can be our Robert Horry type ? late in the playoffs. I swear Robert Horry couldn't do ? but shoot spot-up 3's for the last 5 years of his career.

Plus, he's coming home to his native region (Arkansas is next door.)
  • Copper
    Options
    Lol ? said zemunda
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smfh @ mumbo-jumbo. ? 's wack juice is toxic.

It's hard being a Thunder, Bucs, Spurs, Lions, Zemunda Tigers, KONY Corp softball team fan on the CS.

But anyway, I fuxx with this move. Low risk, high reward. He can be our Robert Horry type ? late in the playoffs. I swear Robert Horry couldn't do ? but shoot spot-up 3's for the last 5 years of his career.

Plus, he's coming home to his native region (Arkansas is next door.)

i died right here..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? 3 point % be bad these last cpl of years. And his playoff games has also be ? .

Liabilty on the court

Westbrook iand Fisher on the court at the same time in late game situations is bad. One bad on the DFF end and the other on the OFF end.

This how its gon go.

K.D. and Westbrook killing both got 30+. Tie game R.W. take a bad 3 pointer. DFF rebound no timeout, ? take D.F. off the dribble and get the and 1 and thats gon be game.

I just see happening in a crucial playoff game
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    That ? 3 point % be bad these last cpl of years. And his playoff games has also be ? .

Liabilty on the court

Westbrook iand Fisher on the court at the same time in late game situations is bad. One bad on the DFF end and the other on the OFF end.

This how its gon go.

K.D. and Westbrook killing both got 30+. Tie game R.W. take a bad 3 pointer. DFF rebound no timeout, ? take D.F. off the dribble and get the and 1 and thats gon be game.

I just see happening in a crucial playoff game

Okay, I hear you.

And ? , you a CS vet. And I guess you aight for a Taint's fan, but, um, something I been meaning to ask you...

wUT THE FUUUUUCK does DFF SUPPOSED TO MEAN????

lol.

I suppose you mean defense, but you the only ? on the planet that uses that abbreviation. And the bone in my thumb that I broke in tenth grade starts aching every time you post that.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea the DFF stand for defense. I know i know im the only person in the world that do that and i dont know why
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook: "yo, old man, pass me the damn ball."

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea ? kills me with that DFF ? to Lol, i always noticed that....like why this ? never spells out Defense? lol

and LOL at Mumo gettin exposed again
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DFF stands for defense?

103tok7.gif

...where the ? the second F come from???
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    DFF stands for defense?

103tok7.gif

...where the ? the second F come from???

I lol'd