Cannot wait for lil wayne carter 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
siqnih da rapper
siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Reason
Hell yeah he gon hit yall in the head with some ? on this one

Comments

• mr.getwitcha
    mr.getwitcha Members Posts: 2,459 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nb4dalock

Getwitcha
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Going to have to wait a couple of years for it...He about to do more time
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i bet you rap with corny punchline after corny punchline just like your idol huh?
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah he gon hit yall in the head with some ? on this one

will it be forgotton as fast a 3?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Carter 4 Wont sell 1 millie anyway lol
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited June 2010
    Options

After 2 years? Thats a long life for a rap album. Considering people are still talking about it.

Getwitcha
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    After 2 years? Thats a long life for a rap album. Considering people are still talking about it.

Getwitcha

every track from carter 3 fell off tha radar after 3 months.....
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    maybe??? I dont ? w/ Wayne, really never have & prolly never will but hopefully this time in jail helps him get off that syrup & whatever other drugs he was using. If he can start spittin coherent & cohesive rhymes instead of just stringing together unrelated one-liners & punchlines I may find his music listenable.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited June 2010
    Options

hell naw ? ? c-3 came out 2 years ago,,,,,is ? still talkin bout paper trail,untiltled,reccesssion,and all the other albums came out in 08..nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    maybe??? I dont ? w/ Wayne, really never have & prolly never will but hopefully this time in jail helps him get off that syrup & whatever other drugs he was using. If he can start spittin coherent & cohesive rhymes instead of just stringing together unrelated one-liners & punchlines I may find his music listenable.

cosign, Wayne pre Carter 1> Wayne Carter 1 and up
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It'll be garbage .

He'll never be on the level he was on before C3.
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited June 2010
    Options
    it'll be garbage .

He'll never be on the level he was on before c3.

boy yall ? hate wayne ass on this ? idk y tho!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    cosign, Wayne pre Carter 1> Wayne Carter 1 and up

C/s

I havent copped anything from Wanye since The Carter 2 and still want my money back from that, I downloaded The Carter 3 and only liked one song and that was "Let The Beat Build" and he was garbarge on that, but Ye' killed that beat should have saved it for himself.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    C/s

I havent copped anything from Wanye since The Carter 2 and still want my money back from that, I downloaded The Carter 3 and only liked one song and that was "Let The Beat Build" and he was garbarge on that, but Ye' killed that beat should have saved it for himself.

c/s this post
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hell naw ? ? c-3 came out 2 years ago,,,,,is ? still talkin bout paper trail,untiltled,reccesssion,and all the other albums came out in 08..nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

listen here yah ? lil wayne uber-fan tha ? ? sucks iight?
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    boy yall ? hate wayne ass on this ? idk y tho!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah .. Unlike the Wayne haters running around the IC .. I actually listened to his previous work.
    I was a big fan of Wayne from 06-08 and some parts of 09.

I just feel that he lost his touch.
    Carter 4 wont touch Carter 2
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    after watching the Carter DVD(yeah i know its late....was on my netflix que....lol), i dont see him having the same success he ahd with C3.....that was his peak....he'll either pan out(ala Jay-Z doin 1-2 mill EVERY ALBUM), or slowly fall off(ala 50 cent who still does numbers but hasnt matched or bested GRODT since)

damn that ? was on that syrup crazy...hopefully this time off can let him pen some deep ? ...this ? was rappin on the bus about ? and ? in the same song and making NO DAMN SENSE(just hot noise)....and im like wtf is wrong wit this ? .....lmao
  • siqnih da rapper
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nah .. Unlike the wayne haters running around the ic .. I actually listened to his previous work.
    I was a big fan of wayne from 06-08 and some parts of 09.

I just feel that he lost his touch.
    Carter 4 wont touch carter 2

i feel u tho man his work on c-1 and c-2 was better than c-3 but gotta think about it between them years his fan base went up sky high started getting all kind of fans...and thats why carter 3 had like uneven tracks on it like shoot me down and playin with fire misunderstood,,,,,then switch it up and make street ? like,,,,aint got nothing on me,amillie, then pop ? ...like lollipop and got money,,, then females songs like comfortabale and mrs officer u kno it was just off topic!!! Because his fan base went to the max!!!!!!!!!!! But i feel u a 100% tho!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It will be classic, Free Weezy

Anybody that say Wayne aint got it no more just aint listening, the ? aint touched autotune since before No Ceilings came out, everything he put out since No Ceilings he been spitting
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    all ? aside...dedication 1&2 has some of the dopest tracks i ever heard......i bumped carter 3 heavy for about a month i just feel his later ? is dated material not timeless...
  • mr.getwitcha
    edited June 2010
    Options

Exactly....

Getwitcha