Tebow gets to audible - He is allowed to pick team. Trade official Jets

Options
jrod44
jrod44 Members Posts: 3,446
edited March 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/182623981893984256

Tim Tebow is being allowed to pick the team he wants to go to. He picks the trade. Jets or Jacksonville.

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO... Really Broncos???
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    He'll pick the Jaguars
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a nice way of saying "we don't give a ? what we get back for you; kick rocks ? ."
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jrod44
    Options
    So much for that, trade is official to jets
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao that ? lasted all of 4 seconds
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? must want Tebow to be a Tight End or Fullback.
  • jrod44
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    lmao that ? lasted all of 4 seconds

? schefter for the pump fake.
  • killap
    Options
    Of course he will pick Jags, they have no identity so they will tailor offense around him and MJD looks like a spread RB anyways plus I think he's from Lakeland right next to home
  • killap
    Options
    hmmmm I heard the Jets got him...well I'll be damned...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why in the hell would Tebow CHOOSE to go to the Jets?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *crosses my fingers for Jacksonville*
    if this bible-thumping bastard ends up with Gang-green, it's a wrap...his popularity will rise twofold.
    smh @ me thinking Manning would shut down Tebow Mania only for him to end up with the Jets...go to your home state, clown
  • killap
    Options
    The Jaguars re-entered trade talks following the snag in the original deal and the Broncos allowed Tebow to weight in on which way the deal went, according a source told Schefter.

According to a source, Tebow was said to be excited about the prospect of playing with the Jets.
  • killap
    Options
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MJD a spread RB ?

Not at all !
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That damn ticker being showing tebow every 3 seconds for like ten minutes
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry. I still don't get this.

They JUST signed Stinkchez...Tebow was starting last season.

He'd damn near be given the keys to the franchise in Florida, where they'd LOVE him, no matter how many times he ? up.

And he CHOOSES New York, the WORST possible place for him both and and off the field?

Someone explain this fuckery.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the-simpsons-doh.jpg
    this kid know what he's doing....he's a dickriding ? that loves the attention...
    go back home...Cromartie is right, we straight
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would he go to the Jets? WTF? He could start in JAX!
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry. I still don't get this.

They JUST signed Stinkchez...Tebow was starting last season.

He'd damn near be given the keys to the franchise in Florida, where they'd LOVE him, no matter how many times he ? up.

And he CHOOSES New York, the WORST possible place for him both and and off the field?

Someone explain this fuckery.

He was home schooled.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I guess Tebow thinks he should get some playing time soon with Sanchez on the field dude is terrible and emotional.....Guarantee Sanchez throws that 1st pick they gonna be calling for Tebow.............And Sanchez will get butt hurt over it b/c he cant take the pressure.........What I dont understand from the Jets the QB postion was lacking last year but they dont go after Peyton then sign Sanchez to a extension and finally trading for Tebow does any of this sound right
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything isn't right. Denver not learning the mistake the Colts made by depending on ONE player to carry a franchise, and not having a suitable back up just in case.

I'll keep saying it...DENVER MUCKED UP WHEN THEY TRADED TEBOW! And I'm a Ravens fan. So if Manning gets injured AGAIN, then what will Denver do? Someone explain that to me.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Everything isn't right. Denver not learning the mistake the Colts made by depending on ONE player to carry a franchise, and not having a suitable back up just in case.

I'll keep saying it...DENVER MUCKED UP WHEN THEY TRADED TEBOW! And I'm a Ravens fan. So if Manning gets injured AGAIN, then what will Denver do? Someone explain that to me.

iTebow: "forgive them lord, for they know not what they do."
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Why in the hell would Tebow CHOOSE to go to the Jets?
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Why would he go to the Jets? WTF? He could start in JAX!

Media Market ,Media Market ,Media Market

Yes he could start for the Jags but they'll still ? suck and at best be on National TV once

Tebow in NY barely will have to play and he'll ALWAYS be in the headlines in NY and get a lot Off-Field Business

he can literally just come in and score a Goal Line touchdown and NY will throw his ass on the Front Page the next day....i Dont even Think Tebow views himself as a Long term QB in the NFL and he's already setting up himself for a nice chunk of $ off the field if things just dont work out long term in his NFL Career cuz his name is currently Hot

Tim Tebow also Signed with a hollywood talent Agency back in Feb . , signed with William Morris Endeavor ..and what he handles is endorsements, books, personal appearances, and any television or movie roles that come his way. And being in NY that ? is gonna sky rocket