and we can look forward to yet another....

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Week full of teabow talk .especially on first take. Its consuming like 85% of the show this morning

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh..... its all they doing.... they have a special tomorrow also
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The NY media is the perfect entity to crucify Tebow.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant wait till Sanchez throws his first 2 incomplete passes and the fans start chanting Tebow and turn it into a circus in NY
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ them doing a tebow special at 7pm tomorrow
  • Copper
    Options
    They acting like the tourney don't start back tonight
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Jets are getting exactly what they wanted out of getting Tebow....media attention. Jets are finna become a joke next year.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought the media coverage on tebow while he played in denver was extreme. now he's in new york?
    im not even watching tv this fall
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why would they want all that scrunity SMH @ the Jets Its going to be crazy plus I dont know what the Jets see in Sanchez to give him in extension then on top pf that they bring in the most polarizing QB in the League they already know Sanchez aint good with pressure
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The jets were stupid to make that move....

they did it to sell tickets and to be a bigger a story than the Giants thats it. The GM mike tannenbaum (sp) said getting Tebow makes them harder to prepare for, which will in turn make Sanchez better because defenses only have soo much time to prepare or some dumb ? . they are basically gonna use him how they used Brad Smith 2 yrs ago (wildcat formation and trick plays) SMH!!!!

But the scrutiny is going to be incredible!!!
  • Matt-
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »
    The jets were stupid to make that move....

they did it to sell tickets and to be a bigger a story than the Giants thats it. The GM mike tannenbaum (sp) said getting Tebow makes them harder to prepare for, which will in turn make Sanchez better because defenses only have soo much time to prepare or some dumb ? . they are basically gonna use him how they used Brad Smith 2 yrs ago (wildcat formation and trick plays) SMH!!!!

But the scrutiny is going to be incredible!!!

considering what they gave up, it seems worth it if they can sell tickets and get a guy who can help the offense like Brad Smith did. Yeah they media will be all over the team. but so what
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah.. What I hate is skip bayless gimik riding tebow hard ......makes first take unwatchable
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched First Take and the topic literally Tebow 90 percent of the time, and the other 10 percent was about the Saints. It's ? sickening.

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he do start so this hype can finally end and Rex will be fired as well as the GM.I got Teebow starting by week 8 with about 3 decent games and then it will go downhill win he faces the Pats for the second meeting of the 2 teams.Then the Jets will miss the playoffs again.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ5_4DNMIAw

• Copper
    Options
    Skip just said Ali and teabow are the 2most polarizing people in sports...FOH
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ skip answering to skip tebow
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skip just said Ali and teabow are the 2most polarizing people in sports...FOH

Well Ali was for sure.. tebow doesnt even rank among contemporaries let alone all time
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skip all on tebow's ? with no shame smh
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tebow is one of the most polarizing figures in sports right now. People either love him or hate him. It's funny watchin people hatin on him so much that they can't admit he's polarizing. When havin a lotta people hatin u contributes to u bein polarizing.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Tebow is one of the most polarizing figures in sports right now. People either love him or hate him. It's funny watchin people hatin on him so much that they can't admit he's polarizing. When havin a lotta people hatin u contributes to u bein polarizing.

thats what kills me. They are just like "I don't see why everyone talks about Tim Tebow, he sucks, he can't throw, he shouldn't be getting this attention" or its "oh he's great, he's a winner. nothing else matters"

there is rarely, if ever, any middle ground with anyone talking about tebow.
  • Copper
    Options

"of all time" is what I had a problem with