To All The Vets/ Active Duty People & Civilians.......................

Options
louis the great
louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
How does this quote make you feel? Especially when this is coming from The Presidents Mentor and Senior Advisor.

“American soldiers are dumb animals to be used in the furtherance of ‘our’ foreign policy. Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated,’ that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown.
When presented with this ’scenario’, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the [One]World Government.”- Dr. Heinz “Henry” Kissinger

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Henry Kissinger isn't the President advisor. Where you get that from?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    link or source

The only people who get used in the military are the idiots whom are niave, you can get alot of ? out of military if you are up on your ? .
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    when and where did he say this
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol it came up on this website. http://www.poleshift2011.com/index.php?p=1_26_New-World-Order-Agenda

you know what else is on this website?

Life Path Numbers

The Life Path Number

The Life Path is the sum of the birth date. This number represents who you are at birth and the native traits that you will carry with you through life. The most important number that will be discussed here is your Life Path number. The Life Path describes the nature of this journey through life.
    The Life Path number is established from the date of birth. First, add the Month, day, and year together to arrive at a total. Next, reduce this four digit number to a single digit.

Example: If a person was born on October 23, 1972 (10-23-1972*), add the month 10 to the day 23 plus the the year 1972 arriving at a total of 2005. Then add the digits in 2005 arriving at the Life Path number 7.

The "master numbers, " 11, 22, and 33, have been incorporated within the corresponding single digit number readings. See addition comments about master numbers.

If you choose to consider the master numbers, you can stop reducing the compound numbers when you arrive at the master numbers, 11 or 22. Example: Bill Gates, born 10-28-1955, has a birth date that adds up to 1993. 1993 reduces to 22, so he would a good example of the 22/4.

*Be sure to add the full year, not just the last two digits, i.e. 1969, not 69.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL

GI Bill benefits FTW

getting a check for the rest of my life tax-free FTW

I could care less about criticism from a ? who doesn't have the capability to serve himself :shrugs
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL

GI Bill benefits FTW

I could care less about criticism from a ? who doesn't have the capability to serve himself :shrugs

this...? stay trying to talk ? about something they dont know anything about...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Henry Kissinger aint no advisor. He may be a pundit head but he is no longer an advisor. May 3 decades or so ago but not currently.
  • louis the great
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »

Just asked how yall felt calm down.

And yes Henry is Obama's Mentor and one of his closest advisor's. Just wanted to know how felt abt this statement since he HAS SERVED if you didnt know on Nixons cabinet, the funny part is this guy served /did some what serve in the Army himself.
  • Darius
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how about you provide a source so i can develop some context
  • louis the great
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The best answer to these questions came directly from Obama’s National Security Adviser, Jim Jones, when he spoke in Munich’s Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009:

Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through General Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

Jim Jones, Obama’s National Security Adviser, admitted that he takes his daily orders from Dr. Henry Kissinger. He was not joking. His speech can be read on the White House website.
  • louis the great
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

It was just a random quote he made some years back at a Council on Foriegn Relations Meeting.
  • lilhd47
    lilhd47 Members Posts: 833
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »

why u dont look like a mannequin at all..my bad!
  • louis the great
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

My bad its actually from a book interview. Here's the source , as quoted in Kiss the Boys Goodbye: How the United States Betrayed Its Own POW’s in Vietnam (1990)
  • TallmanfromFL
    TallmanfromFL Members Posts: 149
    edited June 2010
    Options
    LOL

GI Bill benefits FTW

is the check yearly or what