just did a caliper rebuild and painted them

IMAG0141.jpg
    image host

IMAG0145.jpg
    free picture hosting

IMAG0143.jpg
    adult image hosting

maybe I'll post my 7-series later

Nice ride.. Lexus is growing on me... especially since a homie just got a job at Toyota's plant...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BossBoo wrote: »
    gave it to the girls..
    gotta go get maybe a C or the CLK now since they be hoggin it from each other. lol

all of a sudden the Maxima aint ? let them tell it! lol

ol i'll just go buy another benz ass.. ol i gave it to my baby mama ass.. ol a CLS aint enough for my lemme cop that S-class ass...

nah my patna in dallas got the CLS and STAY talking about 'upgrading' to the S.. lol
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    atta boy Blak.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i see u blak..
    man the GS been the ? since the early 90s..

@Pain in the ass.. tell yo pa'tna to get that upgrade.. he wont be disappointed..

and iv had my heart set on the S since i firs laid eyes on that ? .. knew a few people who had one but would always refuse to ride in them... didnt wanna do that to myself. hahahaha
  • major pain
    Options
    i see u blak..

@Pain in the ass.. tell yo pa'tna to get that upgrade.. he wont be disappointed..

and iv had my heart set on the S since i firs laid eyes on that ? .. knew a few people who had one but would always refuse to ride in them... didnt wanna do that to myself. hahahaha

because ive never paid much attention... whats the appeal with the CLS vs S class? as far as i can tell both come with the same drive train options... so i assume it has to be something on the interior.. and both look to be about the same size?
  • major pain
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »
    i see u blak..

because ive never paid much attention... whats the appeal with the CLS vs S class? as far as i can tell both come with the same drive train options... so i assume it has to be something on the interior.. and both look to be about the same size?

Incorrect.. The CLS shares a drive train with the E-Class.. The S is the benchmark for Full Size Luxury sedans.. ? for all cars.. Technology that makes it way to the S-Class eventually makes its way to a lot of new cars within 10 years..

Right now though man.. If I could have any two cars I would have..

1. Next Generation Range Rover.. (Whenever they unviel it.. I have a love/hate relationship with Land Rover smh)
    2. 2013 BMW 650i Vert with the M Sport package... Either Carbon Black or Champagne like my current car..

I used to want exotics and all that but man.. Having a Truck and a Drop is all I need...

I see. Good info. So, what else separates the CLS from the S?
  • major pain
    Options
    i see u blak..

Incorrect.. The CLS shares a drive train with the E-Class.. The S is the benchmark for Full Size Luxury sedans.. ? for all cars.. Technology that makes it way to the S-Class eventually makes its way to a lot of new cars within 10 years..

1. Next Generation Range Rover.. (Whenever they unviel it.. I have a love/hate relationship with Land Rover smh)
    2. 2013 BMW 650i Vert with the M Sport package... Either Carbon Black or Champagne like my current car..

I used to want exotics and all that but man.. Having a Truck and a Drop is all I need...

They are in two seperate classes.. The CLS is a 4 door coupe.. And the S is a Proper Full Size Luxury Sedan.. The CLS is built more for Sport.... The S is built for comfort.. Its a CEO cruiser so to speak... You cant go wrong with either honestly..

But im a Bimmer guy to the death.. BIMMERS are drivers cars..

this right chea... and it looks like you've owned both right? miss my 5...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i see u blak..

lemme start by sayin im no car enthusiast.. if its shiny and has nice lines.. i think its a nice car. lol

but ill say this.. when i first got in my S Class and really REALLY drove it.. MAN! lol
    the cls is waaaaaay smaller.. ? i almost would feel like i was squeezin to get in and out that ? .. its a nice ride but like Emm was sayin.. its sporty.. so the ride i THOUGHT was smooth aint ? compared to sittin in that S Class and barely hittin the gas...

S Class is way more roomier inside.. ? .. i can GPS.. change songs.. and jus about everything else and not lift my arm..
    turn says 25 mph.. im doin 50 and huggin that ? . hahaha

this is the first car i actually enjoy jus drivin and not jus cause i know people are lookin at me..
    so i guess to answer ur question.. its more powerful.. handles better.. roomier.. and have way more bells and whistles then the CLS.. im still learnin the car.. damn near everyday im like "ahaaa" hahahaha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and i actually like Beamers.. or should i say liked Beamers before i got my S Class..
    to me they look better.. but out here its more of a class thing.. Dboys do the Beamers.. Gmen (Gentlemen) do the Benzs..

• major pain
    edited April 2012
    Options
    and i actually like Beamers.. or should i say liked Beamers before i got my S Class..
    to me they look better.. but out here its more of a class thing.. Dboys do the Beamers.. Gmen (Gentlemen) do the Benzs..

you ? up... its Bimmer... ol uncultured ass ?
  • major pain
    Options
    i see u blak..

lemme start by sayin im no car enthusiast.. if its shiny and has nice lines.. i think its a nice car. lol

but ill say this.. when i first got in my S Class and really REALLY drove it.. MAN! lol
    the cls is waaaaaay smaller.. ? i almost would feel like i was squeezin to get in and out that ? .. its a nice ride but like Emm was sayin.. its sporty.. so the ride i THOUGHT was smooth aint ? compared to sittin in that S Class and barely hittin the gas...

S Class is way more roomier inside.. ? .. i can GPS.. change songs.. and jus about everything else and not lift my arm..
    turn says 25 mph.. im doin 50 and huggin that ? . hahaha

this is the first car i actually enjoy jus drivin and not jus cause i know people are lookin at me..
    so i guess to answer ur question.. its more powerful.. handles better.. roomier.. and have way more bells and whistles then the CLS.. im still learnin the car.. damn near everyday im like "ahaaa" hahahaha

nah.. you just big in there /day day
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hahahaha see.. there u go! lol
  • major pain
    Options
    hahahaha see.. there u go! lol

you know im ? with you lol ... i aint ? with either one so you doin it... im eyeballin the X6 though... why my ? couldnt get that job at BMW :p
  • CapitalB
    Options
    nah.. its cool.. thats why ur name is s fittin..

and yeh.. my GIRL always talkin bout that damn X6.. finally saw one out here in AZ jus yesturday..

SHE'D look nice in it.. any FEMALE would look good in it. hahaha

but im goin wit the Benz theme... so she wont be gettin it.. so go ahead. hahahaha
  • major pain
    Options
    nah.. its cool.. thats why ur name is s fittin..

and yeh.. my GIRL always talkin bout that damn X6.. finally saw one out here in AZ jus yesturday..

SHE'D look nice in it.. any FEMALE would look good in it. hahaha

but im goin wit the Benz theme... so she wont be gettin it.. so go ahead. hahahaha

eat a ? casserole ? lol

that ride is the business... test drove one when i wrecked the 5.. but couldnt make the move then.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    no no.. its nice.. im agreein wit u..
    my GIRL was right. hahahahahaha
  • major pain
    Options
    no no.. its nice.. im agreein wit u..
    my GIRL was right. hahahahahaha

lol but yall share the same taste in blouses too.. look we can do this on easter sunday too!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hahaha nah.. im good.. im drivin back to Vegas.. aint bout to get a ticket goin back and forth wit yo ass! lol

we'll finish this at a later date..
  • major pain
    Options
    hahaha nah.. im good.. im drivin back to Vegas.. aint bout to get a ticket goin back and forth wit yo ass! lol

we'll finish this at a later date..

next time im there we gonna have to do the dozens live! bring one of them guhls to sit on my lap too.

• CapitalB
    Options

you ? up... its Bimmer... ol uncultured ass ?

whatever ? ! hahahaha
    lol @me jus catchin this post. lol but thank u..
    i stand corrected punk! haha

aye @EmM i ? with that 6series by the way.. my pa'tna got one on 22s that ? 's clownin..
    and yeh.. ill take that over the SL.. but u aint ? with the CL my guy??!?!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'preciate all the positive responses

here goes my other baby next to the Lex

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I'm actually surprised nobody tried to check me LOL
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ? , the last time I posted my Chevy it was "X'd out" last time. Let me try again and see if it works this time.

[img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/532992_122780361188614_100003699525660_110385_1891967684_n.jpg[/img]

Lmao! Straight from the police auction. Rollin on 4 donuts
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Well ? , the last time I posted my Chevy it was "X'd out" last time. Let me try again and see if it works this time.

[img]http://sphotos.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/532992_122780361188614_100003699525660_110385_1891967684_n.jpg[/img]

Lmao! Straight from the police auction. Rollin on 4 donuts

lol, those aint doughnuts and I bought it from Craigslist.

Oh. My bad. Well at least u in the burbs