Have you ever been wronged by the Police?

Options
BackInWhite
BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
i see a lotta ? screamin ? the police for injustices they themselves weren't a part of
"? them cuz of what they did to sean bell, amadou diallo, jena 6, whatever whatever"
but i'm sure a lotta yall ain't from where sean bell or amadou diallo is from
so here's a chance for you to voice what YOUR pd has done to wrong YOU

Comments

• Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yep..................
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well
    what they do????
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    courts adjourned ! courts adjourned !...

REST N BURN !!!
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yes, but there have been several times where they haven't found my hiding spot or let me drive away ? ..so it all evens out.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yup, I have, got pulled over by 6 cop cars two in each car with pistols drawn. 12 pistols to one ? , Da ? ? I ask what was the problem, dude told me if a isay something else head blow my ? head off. (pause) So I shut up. After it was over come to find out I was pulled over for fitting the description. AFter they brought the person down who said I wasn't the guy, they let me go with no apologies. All white cops by the way.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    not me but my homegirl has. her and each member of her family got about 5 million apiece. im tryin to ? her so she can pay my car off for me
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    not me but my homegirl has. her and each member of her family got about 5 million apiece. im tryin to ? her so she can pay my car off for me

? ,you better be eating that ? as we speak!
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If u a ? im sure of it
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah.............
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yehp!
    a lil over 2 yrs ago me and the homie wascommin home from a party.. went to Jack to get some food then the liquor store to get a gatorade..
    soon as we pulled off Sheriffs was on us and flashed the lights.. we pull over.. mind u we're a block from home.. say they pulled us over because of paper plates..
    well okay... here's the registration AND license and there's the car iD tag on the front windshield that comes with brand new cars...

punk ass cop went back to his car for bout 5 minutes then came back and made us get out the car.. didnt handcuff us jus made us sit in the back of theirs..
    then they searched the ? and found my heat.. no warrants.. no unpaid parking tickets.. no suspended license.. no probation.. no record and they out there searchin my ? ..

long story short i went to jail and charged with concealing a weapon..
    bailed out and when it came time for me to go to court explained to the PD what happened and she said it was open and shut.. they didnt have a case.. i can honestly say this PD gave a ? and was genuinely tryin to help..
    well because of that they put her on another case.. and gave me a REAL PD.. he aint do ? and they was tryin to give me 6 months.. i ended up with 3 and because it was my first offense dropped to 30 days..

that aint the bad part though.. i would scream ? the cops.. and JUST them.. but its the system.. i fought that case for a year and sat in court listenin to other cases during.. its a circus.. the DA and PD laugh and kickit and basicly jus puttin er'body through the system.. cops get on stand and blatantly lie.. and they take the cops words.. u wouldnt believe the stories... even with me.. the cops testimony was worse then his report... it was clear that he violated my civil rights.. and the judge basically said yeh.. so what! thats when i knew the fix was in and said ? EVERYBODY! lol

jail actually made me worse.. and gave me a chance to network.. but ud be surprised.. before i went in i thought it was go be gang members and drug dealers and ? .. when i say it was regular people i was like whoa! they throw people in jail for ANYTHING!!! thats why i laugh at people who tell me if i get caught this and thats gonna happen cause i was kickin it in jail with people who did what they do... im'a do what i do and get what i get vs them doin what theyve been told to do and gettin whats left and at the end of the day we go be in the same place.. JAIL! haha

iv got other stories where theyve impounded my cars.. BRRAND NEW 2009 LAC! robbed me.. but that was the one that ? me up the most.. b/c before that i didnt have a problem with cops..
    now its ? 'em!!
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got question and searched in a University building coming from McD's. Some chinese dude got mugged in some apartments 30 minutes before I got questioned. I was in my dorm while that happened.

Had the nerve to offer me a ride back to my dorm.
  • BackInWhite
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yeah but nothing OD crazy

My ppl and I were chillin smoking blacks and tossing back beers. They thought they smelled weed. Tried to search us. But they were ? ass campus cops. So they couldn't really do anything.

It's funny when you can tell who the rookie is amongst the cops.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Everybody darker than a paper bag and male has been.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got a ticket for passing a cop. Yes he was white. The cop was going under the speed limit and I was going the speed limit. I asked him why he pulled me over he ignored the question. I asked what he clocked me at, he said he didn't clock me. This ? ass ? put on the ticket I was going an ESTIMATED 48 in a 45! His ? ass ain't show up for court.
  • e-Sean Coonery
    e-Sean Coonery Members Posts: 22
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was riding in the back seat of a car that got pulled over for driving to slow. Police asked to see MY driver's license (I'm in the backseat at no point was I driving). I said I didn't have any ID and they arrested me for "Failure to produce Identification". I went to court and they reduced it to a Class C "Disorderly Conduct".
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was riding in the back seat of a car that got pulled over for driving to slow. Police asked to see MY driver's license (I'm in the backseat at no point was I driving). I said I didn't have any ID and they arrested me for "Failure to produce Identification". I went to court and they reduced it to a Class C "Disorderly Conduct".

yeah that's wack as ?

they stay trying to catch ? without I.D so they can lock them up

that's gotta be the most ? charge ever

the only reason they do that is to make thier job easier

them muthafucka's aint helping me why should I help them
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nah, I don't allow pawns to "wrong" me.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭