Is Gohan the most official ? in cartoon history?

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gohan was a chump that was ? whipped and chose to be a nerd over being the most powerful being in the Universe.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I was too busy being a kid, doing kid stuff, outdoors, to watch ? ass japanese cartoons.

You ain't ? as an adult though...shoulda watched more ? ass Japanese cartoons bro.

Yeah but i dont need to go overseas to ? ugly minors just to get laid tho.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trunks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gohan
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Lelouch Vi Britannia on that "Obey me World" tip, had an entire country saying his name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f2nhpyQ0HA&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL2BD53CD94F487C11

was gunna say him next too

You know if they are going to animate that new geass shikoku no renya?

idk i hope so tho
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINGEC wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLV6yo44MWo

Vegeta wifed a known ? that was a ? ...what a loser.

You really bragging about a dude that wifed a woman that made a radar to show her where the nearest ? are? C'mon bruh.
    Vegeta has had a receding hairline since he was an infant. He loses by default.
    Vegeta: Goku is better

@SuperstarCole : DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT VEGETA!!!!

Vegeta: Nah I mean c'mon, let's face facts here. I've been weighed down by my hate since the 1st season bruh.

SC: Remember that time when you landed that GOAT punch on Goku though!? Don't forget that!

Vegeta: But he whooped my ass like 3 different times though...

SC: Yeah but you helped bide time so Gohan could beat Cell remember!?

Vegeta: Gohan and Krillin helped bide time so Goku could beat Frieza and even had to revive me though with the help of that little green kid......

SC: But...you...

Vegeta: Get off my ? man.

Vegeta: Nah I mean c'mon, let's face facts here. I've been weighed down by my hate since the 1st season bruh.

SC: Remember that time when you landed that GOAT punch on Goku though!? Don't forget that!

Vegeta: Gohan and Krillin helped bide time so Goku could beat Frieza and even had to revive me though with the help of that little green kid......

Word, vegeta didn't bide time so the z fighters didn't die before goku was finish napping?

With this logic Krillin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them...Krillin helped bide time against damn near everybody.

And wifing an android >>>>> wifing a ? ? .

Goku >>>>> Krillin >>>>> Vegeta.

/logic.
    And let's not forget when Vegeta was acting like a ? and begging Goku to put the entire Saiyan race/history on his back to defeat Frieza (while naked nh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aovcg4CgaBI
    Vegeta cried like a ? after breaking a bone...I broke my arm and didn't cry...Me >>>>>> Vegeta.

I don't see any crying. but if you label that crying how many times have gohan cried?

Considering Gohan was under the age of 11 for the first 2 sagas it seems reasonable that he would cry when being placed in said situations...

How many times must he watch his dad die before he mans up?

Vegeta watched his father die and later begged Goku to get revenge for him by killing Frieza...Vegeta couldn't even avenge his own father's death, had to get his nemesis to do it for him.

Cell killed Goku then Gohan avenged his father's death...you digging a deeper and deeper hole...
    When Teen Gohan went IDGAF mode it was the trillest moment of the entire series...after that Gohan was ? worthless and couldn't even get ? with super powers.

Straight Comedy.

Gohan always been a ? .

both better than Yamcha tho. ? took nothing but L's. Aint a fight that ? ever won.

yamucha actually whooped gokus ass b4.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    KINGEC wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLV6yo44MWo

Vegeta wifed a known ? that was a ? ...what a loser.

You really bragging about a dude that wifed a woman that made a radar to show her where the nearest ? are? C'mon bruh.
    Vegeta has had a receding hairline since he was an infant. He loses by default.

Word, vegeta didn't bide time so the z fighters didn't die before goku was finish napping?

With this logic Krillin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all of them...Krillin helped bide time against damn near everybody.

And wifing an android >>>>> wifing a ? ? .

Goku >>>>> Krillin >>>>> Vegeta.

/logic.
    And let's not forget when Vegeta was acting like a ? and begging Goku to put the entire Saiyan race/history on his back to defeat Frieza (while naked nh)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aovcg4CgaBI
    Vegeta cried like a ? after breaking a bone...I broke my arm and didn't cry...Me >>>>>> Vegeta.

I don't see any crying. but if you label that crying how many times have gohan cried?

Considering Gohan was under the age of 11 for the first 2 sagas it seems reasonable that he would cry when being placed in said situations...

How many times must he watch his dad die before he mans up?

Vegeta watched his father die and later begged Goku to get revenge for him by killing Frieza...Vegeta couldn't even avenge his own father's death, had to get his nemesis to do it for him.

Cell killed Goku then Gohan avenged his father's death...you digging a deeper and deeper hole...
    When Teen Gohan went IDGAF mode it was the trillest moment of the entire series...after that Gohan was ? worthless and couldn't even get ? with super powers.

Straight Comedy.

Gohan always been a ? .

both better than Yamcha tho. ? took nothing but L's. Aint a fight that ? ever won.

yamucha actually whooped gokus ass b4.

I'm talkin about DBZ tho.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    future trunks >>>>> gohan dude was soft.
    He got his ass whipped in that ship
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nA8fFLlwLEs
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    man gohan was ass

chichi use to whip ol boy if he aint do his school work

piccolo kidnapped him basically

was the strong ? in the universe and got ? wipped
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trunks and Ubuu >>
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, Gohan's not close,even in just anime. Kenshin Himura, Shishio, the ? from Samurai champloo, Hiei from YYH, Yusuke from YYH, Kurama from YYH, I can go on forever.

ANd btw Vegeta has never actually lost a fight to Goku. They fought 2 times, the first Vegeta had him dead and crippled when Gohan as an Ape/Oozaru beat him, the second when it was Majin Vegeta vs. Goku and Majin Vegeta won through trickery after stalemating.

Also both are idiots and made huge mistakes, Vegeta let Cell go Perfect, Goku made him go super perfect and ? by giving him a senzu bean.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legendary man slayer>>>
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta got punked by Broly something serious. Piccolo had to pick that fool up by his hair to drag him to the battle lol.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    after going through this thread i have to say
    Goku will always be better than Vegeta
    Vegeta admits himself Goku is always one step ahead
    however, ? seem to forget Vegeta was stronger when they first met on Earth
    Gohan was better than Vegeta from the Cell Saga til the start of GT
    Gohan>>>>Future Trunks
    Superstar Cole has a point about the main character advantage cuz thats just the way it goes
    and to end it all, Vegeta is a ? compared to Goki. Dude is a hater
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ the prince of all sayians
  • ETB
    ETB Members Posts: 17
    Options
    I thought Gohan was the truth too..up until they made him a punk ass super sayinman...then he did gets minor points back fighting buu..but c'mon he got washed..and dont talk about him in GT...he was supposed to surpass his dad but never did!
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    cartman.....................if u doubt me think of the ep where just cuz took a few dollars from him he killed that kids parents, cut them up and fed it to the kid in chilli....... watch this clip if u doubt me
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104191/chili-con-carnival
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    battusai the slasher, saitou hajime,shishio,sujiro hiku>>>>? ass scurred of ? ass i dont wanna ? nobody ass kenshin himura.
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    cartman.....................if u doubt me think of the ep where just cuz took a few dollars from him he killed that kids parents, cut them up and fed it to the kid in chilli....... watch this clip if u doubt me
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104191/chili-con-carnival

He ate his draws beggin a girl not to beat him up, stop it that ? a cornball
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »
    There are other animes where ? go way harder than any DBZ character can imagine.

To name one, Gon from HxH.

Gon threatening to ? an "innocent" blind girl because somebody was ? with him.

hunter_x_hunter_1232998.jpg
    Had a ? shook.
    hunter_x_hunter_1233002.jpg

So I got wacked, and no signed because people are ignorant about other animes/cartoons.

It's common knowlege in anime/manga circles that dbz characters are kind of bland, and one dimensional, Naruto and Sasuke are ? (this is obvious, look at Narutos obsession over Sasuke).

And Ichigo just makes cool poses, and makes stupid faces, while saying ? like, "then cut off my arm and leg too", cause he felt it wasn't a fair fight.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    dude called Naruto ans Sasuke ?
    if they are so what?
    they make a good couple
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's Goku, the only ? who will beat the brakes off a ? and then they want to be his friend..word to Tien, Yamcha, Piccolo, Vegeta, Buu/Uub
  • BoldChild
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Gohan wasted his potential, this ? at home reading books, studying and ? while ? are attacking Earth and blowing ? up LOLOL. Hell, Gohan couldn't even perform when expected, how many times did he let ? down when all he had to do was simply blast a ? or attack ? Nappa, Dabura, Cell, Buu, Frieza, Ginyu Force, ? stayed droppin the ball SMH.

Real talk the best father son combo was obviously Vegeta and Trunks.

? , they funny thing is ChiChi wanted Gohan to study because she wanted him to be successful, but he could have got caked up just from admitting that his the one who defeated Cell.

Further proof why Gon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyone from DBZ. (Gon is only 12 or 13 and is can already be considered a millionaire)
  • BoldChild
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    dude called Naruto ans Sasuke ?
    if they are so what?
    they make a good couple

A co-sign from ItzGravitation.
    Further proof that naruto and Sasuke are ? .