You Rep Hip Hop? Post your collection.....

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Where the west coast at?
    I got plenty of West Coast. I'm really just dropping the non conventional joints people may not have or forgotten about, and I have posted plenty of west coast artists in my drop. Look one above you for intance

• king hassan
    Options
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Where the west coast at?
    I got plenty of West Coast. I'm really just dropping the non conventional joints people may not have or forgotten about, and I have posted plenty of west coast artists in my drop. Look one above you for intance

Any Pac? DOC? NWA? LUNIZ? E40? Spice 1? ect ect
  • king hassan
    Options
    My man, you don't see non of those west coast albums in there, Heiroglyphics, Souls Of Mischeif, Del The Funky Homosapien, Ice Cube & Ice Tee, Mad Kap, Abstract Mindstate, Cypress HIll, Xzibit. And truthfull I'm just pulling them out of crates, they are'nt organized. And I never was a fan of Spice or E-40 or the Luniz, just was;nt in to them. And as far as NWA and the DOC, of course I got that, but I'm not showcasing the norm that everybody would have, I'm just being diverse with it is all, just showing I got all types of music from all different types of artist. I've probably some west coast artists you've never heard of
  • king hassan
    Options
    Pace Won, Ice Cube and two Pac joints vsp9a8.jpg
  • king hassan
    Options
    Booyah Tribe, MC 8, NWA, BEP, Snoop and a Cali Kings mixtape 11jagjp.jpg
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yo I completely forgot about the Booya Tribe. Haven't heard that name in like 10 years.
  • king hassan
    Options
  • king hassan
    Options
    NO I.D.. MC LYTE, Pete Rock, X Clan, The Genuis aka The Gza, Lyrisist Lounge2, Slum Village and the Ill Relativesjj4fb9.jpg
  • king hassan
    Options
    NO I.D.. MC LYTE, Pete Rock, X Clan, The Genuis aka The Gza, Lyrisist Lounge2, Slum Village and the Ill Relativesjj4fb9.jpg

Oh my ? , I can't believe you have Words From The Genius and X Clan Xodus. Those are out of print. I can't find those no where. Yo, you got RaS KaSS Soul On Ice?

I used to have Soul on Ice on cassette a long time ago, that was around 95, don't know where it is now. I've lost so much it's pathetic. I hit a little bad luck in 96 and more than tapes and CD's got lost.
  • king hassan
    Options
    The Roots-Organix, Organized Confusion-Equinox Warren G-Regulate Prince Paul-A Prince Among Theives HOP-Jump Around/Put Your ? Kickers On, Group Home-Living Proof, Lyrisist Lounge Vol 234qr628.jpg
  • king hassan
    Options
    This a mix tape that Preemo put out in the mid 90's, dope ? , don't know if you'll be able to find it tho, I also have this record on wax.2vwv8dw.jpg
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ king hassan

yo just checked back into this thread, bout time it was bought back to life, nice posts bro, i got some of them joints, but yo that premo/haze joint is dope, i got it on cd, theres a joint on there from g 'depp' 'head over wheels' that is crazy, people dont know how he was a real underground hip hop cat, hate that people think he just about commercial like 'special delivery' and schitt... that album is filled with freshness, i got alot of them on 12", like shades of brooklyn's change and mister voodoo - shine, but its wicked having them all on one cd for the car though...
  • king hassan
    Options
    @ king hassan

yo just checked back into this thread, bout time it was bought back to life, nice posts bro, i got some of them joints, but yo that premo/haze joint is dope, i got it on cd, theres a joint on there from g 'depp' 'head over wheels' that is crazy, people dont know how he was a real underground hip hop cat, hate that people think he just about commercial like 'special delivery' and schitt... that album is filled with freshness, i got alot of them on 12", like shades of brooklyn's change and mister voodoo - shine, but its wicked having them all on one cd for the car though...

Yeah man, that Head Over Wheels Joints is dope. My homie DJ PHinga Print hipped me to it a long time ago and I copped it then. I've been a hip hop fiend since the beginnig, and ironically I have'nt really copped that much in the last 7 years. But what gets me is that all this music that is out here but cats don't seek it out, that's why you hear about the same artiss all the time. I never let radio or t.v. dictate what was hot, you miss out on a lot if you do
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    @ king hassan

Yeah man, that Head Over Wheels Joints is dope. My homie DJ PHinga Print hipped me to it a long time ago and I copped it then. I've been a hip hop fiend since the beginnig, and ironically I have'nt really copped that much in the last 7 years. But what gets me is that all this music that is out here but cats don't seek it out, that's why you hear about the same artiss all the time. I never let radio or t.v. dictate what was hot, you miss out on a lot if you do

i still buy plenty of music, vinnie paz's new album is FIRE, xzibits new one is like the classic '40 days' and 'speed of light' albums... theres always some dope schitt to buy these days, just gotta look for it, gotta support the dope schitt to keep the wack schitt at bay
  • king hassan
    Options
    @ king hassan

i still buy plenty of music, vinnie paz's new album is FIRE, xzibits new one is like the classic '40 days' and 'speed of light' albums... theres always some dope schitt to buy these days, just gotta look for it, gotta support the dope schitt to keep the wack schitt at bay

Yeah I know, I just don't actually be out and about as much as I used to. I got my 10 year old, and when I get off work I'm just chilling at the crib, but when it hits me again I'll be back into it
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    @ king hassan

Yeah I know, I just don't actually be out and about as much as I used to. I got my 10 year old, and when I get off work I'm just chilling at the crib, but when it hits me again I'll be back into it

i buy most of my music off amazon or their website these days lol or if im looking for a rare joint i hit up discogs, that site is a savior!
  • king hassan
    Options
    I hit up amazon too, but not for hip hop tho, I think I just outgrew it.
  • water ur seeds
    Options

schitt, ill never outgrow dope hip hop, ive outgrown this wack lil wayne/drake/meek mills childish schitt though, hence why i hardly post on these threads these days, its full of childlike stupidity...
  • king hassan
    Options

schitt, ill never outgrow dope hip hop, ive outgrown this wack lil wayne/drake/meek mills childish schitt though, hence why i hardly post on these threads these days, its full of childlike stupidity...
    LOL never got into lil wayne nor drake to give them a passing thought. It's been 30 years since I was a little kid listening to hip hop. Believe I still listen to dope stuff just don't be in the stores as much digging or buying anymore. I got my turn tables in here which I have'nt used in about 5 years, I'm just chilling right now
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Yall think im joking about this? I had work from 3pm-12am
    hopped on the freeway since I work outta town

went to best buy ? around and copped these

579033_10151536558327468_1951795525_n.jpg
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Found These......

photo.jpg
  • elablaine
    elablaine Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Request:

Can someone create a ringtone by putting together these two sounds from Obama an Rick Ross?:

"All I do is win win win no matter what" and "My name is Barack Obama and I approve this message."
  • _Menace_
    Options
    elablaine wrote: »
    Request:

Can someone create a ringtone by putting together these two sounds from Obama an Rick Ross?:

"All I do is win win win no matter what" and "My name is Barack Obama and I approve this message."

tumblr_ll7j7glTsw1qd48zdo1_500_zps97828f60.gif
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    just got loads of mostly swing cds from my granddad, nat king cole, franky, dean martin, matt monroe, andy williams all sorts, few latino and country ones to... he past while ago, but as my nan is pretty blind and they where getting in the way so i clear loads of stuff out her house and she said i could have the cds i wanted, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah lol
This discussion has been closed.