Professor Griff interview about illuminati I directed

Options
HybridEnt
HybridEnt Members Posts: 206
edited July 2010 in The Reason
Back in March 2010 I directed this interview with Griff.

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you aint a former member of the Illuminati, i aint listening to none of that ? . It seems to me mf's like to attribute their failures in their lives or like giving control of their lives to this illuminati nonsense. Sounds to me like illuminati is code word for successful, how the ? do i get initiated, i know some free masons and all.
  • HybridEnt
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    HybridEnt wrote: »
    lol ok ?

Who is the ? , the mf who choses not to believe ? without direct evidence or the sucker who fell for some Youtube videos. I notice how you mfs can never produce real evidence, all yall do is take isolated incidents, or take stuff out of context to prove your point. Anyone with logic and critical thinking skills can see through yall ? , you can't explain something so somehow some secret society is behind it. That's ? that highly dogmatic people do, they believe in conspiracy theories and other nonsense!
  • supersajinfo
    supersajinfo Members Posts: 461 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    disregard these ? .usmarin3. Professor Griff got blackballed from the industry because of what he said about jews and his homophobic remarks . I would take everything he says with a container of mortons salt.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man this ? is ? crazy!!
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    that old man needs to shut up already. someone needs to run up and slap him in the face during one of his lectures. :) and he got the ? countenance too? smh
  • _illstrip
    _illstrip Members Posts: 452
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ha ha had to do some research on dude ... lol @ the Lyor Cohens response to Prof Griff saying the "jews are some of the most wickedest" people on earth ... was to send him to the holocaust museum lol ...

im sure when griff said those remarks he wasnt talking about the jews of yesterday .. but about the jews of today that reside in these presitgous positions with in the media and entertainment industry ..

what was lyor trying to say ...?? thier behavior of today is excused because of what happened to them in the past ...?? lol

thats worser than my black folks always using slavery as a crutch to live a crime filled life LOL ... its 2010 buddy ;)
  • HybridEnt
    edited July 2010
    Options
    disregard these ? .usmarin3. Professor Griff got blackballed from the industry because of what he said about jews and his homophobic remarks . I would take everything he says with a container of mortons salt.

So what he said about Jews is wrong? They control the entertainment industry. Ofcourse they would blackball him for speaking on some real ? . I bet none of yall even watched the interview so u dont even know what the hell he's talking about.

and yea shes still a ? all my family is military except me my brother joined the masons but didnt go through with everything becuase of all the crazy ? they were talking about thats all I can say on that for now.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Man, ? need to learn what the ? 's going on. This ? is being made public for a reason now. ? is dumb.

You think Haiti is an isolated incident? BP Oil Spill? Like these ? wouldnt have been ready for one of these if this was an isolated incident? Katrina? Who really took the hardest hit in Katrina? Why ? from NO(I know some personally who moved to Bmore after) was saying the Levees was blown up and not broken?

? need to wake up, I been trying to do this documentary on the industry for a while. Them jews aint trying to let that ? get put out. Same with a couple of ? I know who want to put out ? , but they getting blackballed so they turn to YouTube and ? . Its real ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So what he said about Jews is wrong? They control the entertainment industry. Ofcourse they would blackball him for speaking on some real ? . I bet none of yall even watched the interview so u dont even know what the hell he's talking about.

and yea shes still a ? all my family is military except me my brother joined the masons but didnt go through with everything becuase of all the crazy ? they were talking about thats all I can say on that for now.

Naw, lets hear about this. I love how people act like the boogey man is going to get them when they speak about certain things.
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the thing that kills me is this is OLD information..if u been doin the knowledge then u have been aware of the illuminati..i didnt listen to the interview i know prof griff is schooled in many trains of thought..im talking about everybodys current facscination with it wince j z has been linked to it...i had this little weed head chick at the crib yesterday and she was saying hte dumbest ? ..like dr york ? mixed with hebrew isrealite ? mixed with 5% ? mixed with dyanetics..im like mami u dont know what the ? u r talking about..my word it looked like she was about to cry...we been doin this...what nigguhs need to do is stop soakin up this bad information THEY are putting out there and STUDY ECONOMICS..then they gonna really be concerned that u may learn thier secrets...
  • HybridEnt
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I been trying to work on a documentary on the industry as well professor Griff is going to be helping me with it becuase he knows alot of people who are up on it. But Im not going to use the same camera crew because they didnt put none of my credits in the interview not even a shout out and i set the whole thing up directed it and did the treatment I was sittin next to the cameraman the whole time but anyway if you want to collab on it we can do it.

But like i said before when someone presents the average person with the truth they turn away from it and frown upon it because it goes against everything they have been programed to believe.
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    in the lost and found theres a degree that goes to the effect of y did he fear the devil as a boy but not now that hes a grown man.....figure it out ? ...
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I been trying to work on a documentary on the industry as well professor Griff is going to be helping me with it becuase he knows alot of people who are up on it. But Im not going to use the same camera crew because they didnt put none of my credits in the interview not even a shout out and i set the whole thing up directed it and did the treatment I was sittin next to the cameraman the whole time but anyway if you want to collab on it we can do it.

But like i said before when someone presents the average person with the truth they turn away from it and frown upon it because it goes against everything they have been programed to believe.

Discerning truth from lies is the key. What makes you think that Griff even KNOWS the truth himself? If people go around just believing EVERYTHING they hear, then everyone would be VERY confused. You obviously believe this ? to be true, so YOU frown upon conflicting ideas as well.
  • HybridEnt
    edited July 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Naw, lets hear about this. I love how people act like the boogey man is going to get them when they speak about certain things.

cmon the boogey man thats why I didnt say wat he told me cuz dumb ? like you. go start a lilwayne thread or somethin
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    cmon the boogey man thats why I didnt say wat he told me cuz dumb ? like you. go start a lilwayne thread or somethin

? please, you are the one that come out with "thats all I'm going to say on that at this time" like you scared of something. If you cant/wont speak on it, why bring it up in the first place? Agenda?
  • HybridEnt
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Discerning truth from lies is the key. What makes you think that Griff even KNOWS the truth himself? If people go around just believing EVERYTHING they hear, then everyone would be VERY confused. You obviously believe this ? to be true, so YOU frown upon conflicting ideas as well.

LOL you dont know me so you dont know what I believe or where I get my info from. If what Im saying is ridiculous or not the truth why are u in this thread. All my info doesnt come from Griff and if you knew Griff you would know that everything he talks about he backs up with resources and references so you can go do the research for yourself. But its not for airheads and the close minded.
  • HybridEnt
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? please, you are the one that come out with "thats all I'm going to say on that at this time" like you scared of something. If you cant/wont speak on it, why bring it up in the first place? Agenda?

your the one that took the ? out of context and i wasnt even talkin to your ? . I said thats all I can say for now.
  • NonCreativeNickname
    NonCreativeNickname Members Posts: 192
    edited July 2010
    Options
    the "illuminati" is a simply a merger of major corporations, bankers and politicians worldwide. Nothing less nothing more. The fact is you can't do anything about it b/c they control everything you need. For example, if your bank, cable co., gas co, internet provider, food provider, etc all released statements saying "we are apart of the new world order" What would you do? That's why when people holler about the Illuminati but continue to indirectly financially support them it looks foolish.
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL you dont know me so you dont know what I believe or where I get my info from. If what Im saying is ridiculous or not the truth why are u in this thread. All my info doesnt come from Griff and if you knew Griff you would know that everything he talks about he backs up with resources and references so you can go do the research for yourself. But its not for airheads and the close minded.

Are you ? ? ? If you dont believe what he is saying, then WHY would you post the video? Did I say what you said is ridiculous or not the truth? Did I say anything about where you got your information from?

You keep talking ? but you are not saying anything. All I asked was what are these mysterious "things" your brother supposedly had to deal with and how do you know what Griff is saying to be true. Then you got all bent out of shape. So again, if you CANT/WONT speak on a subject WHY WOULD YOU BRING IT UP...?

So, if you got something to say, say it, if not SHUT THE ? UP..
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    your the one that took the ? out of context and i wasnt even talkin to your ? . I said thats all I can say for now.
    Just ignore the clowns that dont know how to digest information and separate whats useful and whats not, their agenda is simply to discredit everything and influence other people to do the same, they took an oath to do that.

Good video, nice skills, pertinent information.
  • HybridEnt
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Are you ? ? ? If you dont believe what he is saying, then WHY would you post the video? Did I say what you said is ridiculous or not the truth? Did I say anything about where you got your information from?

You keep talking ? but you are not saying anything. All I asked was what are these mysterious "things" your brother supposedly had to deal with and how do you know what Griff is saying to be true. Then you got all bent out of shape. So again, if you CANT/WONT speak on a subject WHY WOULD YOU BRING IT UP...?

So, if you got something to say, say it, if not SHUT THE ? UP..

I never said I didnt believe Griff but i have come to realization that your just some bored loser with nothing better to do. Like I said go start a lil wayne thread or gucci mane. The more you talk the more words you put in my mouth. complete airhead. smh
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I never said I didnt believe Griff but i have come to realization that your just some bored loser with nothing better to do. Like I said go start a lil wayne thread or gucci mane. The more you talk the more words you put in my mouth. complete airhead. smh

I'm putting words in your mouth by asking a question? You might have confirmed that you are ? .
  • HybridEnt
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yep Im ? mostly for engaging in a conversation with you. It wont happen again.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yep Im ? mostly for engaging in a conversation with you. It wont happen again.
    Be smart, dont let some pychopathic loner try to ruin your thread because he's loney for a pen-pal to e-chat back & forth with.