Females and Cars

Options
stilldat_dude
stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Everyone may not be able to relate but for the fellas that have a nice whip, do you find that you view on women has "cheapened" since you have had your nice whip. I'm to the point where I really can't take a female serious if they see me in my car (or girls whip) or know what kind of car i got beforehand. I got a nice whip (Lincoln LS...bottom of the line luxury car but one none the less...also drove a Jag for a minute but they overrated and a ? car IMO) and I get a few looks here and there in my current whip but nothing over the top; however when i'm pushing my girl's whip (745 LI which i drive more than my own damn car smh) ? is crazy. I mean ? be breaking their ? necks like damn girl clam down it's just a car (i know it's a status symbol too for most dumb ? but...). Hell I've had bicthes try to holla at me with my girl in the damn passenger seat like ugh come on... ? it to the point where it's not even cute/funny anymore. I almost hate driving that ? now....ALMOST lol. I've known since high school when my man had a SC400 and a Q45 in ihigh school so I know how easy and how dumb and giddy females seem to get over a nice whip. So my question is fellas (that can relate) has your outlook on females changed since you have had your nice whip?

Comments

• makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited June 2010
    Options
    women arent ever supposed to be taken seriously unless they are your mom
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My boy here at the office copped a 3-Series convertible. He says that car ain't been nothin but trouble for him. Broads forever fallin over themselves trying to catch his eye. Wasn't that way when he was bouncin the Accord or the Explorer; in those he was just a regular moe. It's even more silly that this happens out in Scottsdale (where the big $$$ is). You'd figure with the number of SLK's and SL's out there that they wouldn't bat an eyelash, but they checkin for him as long as he's in that 3-series.

Me, I'm lookin for a Volvo C70 droptop, and judging from the ? I see happening with random dudes driving 'em, I expect the same outta these chicks. They look now in my current old-school Volvo, but in the drop??? It doesn't change my outlook though; I've seen the same since highschool. It just means these broads haven't grown outta some things.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wats good t/s...... i dont know ppl are really fuccking stupid i guess... the sooner women realize that cars and ? are just an illusion to reel them in like a worm on the hook, they'll be better.... when ppl realize a car is just a big piece of equipment to take you places..... the better
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Anice ride can be a gift and a curse. back in 06 I bought a charger and chicks were throwing themselves at me over it. I guess because it was new and a lot of cats didn't have it then. Then the car became a damn cliche so I got rid of it. I drive an Eclipse now and it's more low key but i still get looks.
  • stilldat_dude
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wats good t/s...... i dont know ppl are really fuccking stupid i guess... the sooner women realize that cars and ? are just an illusion to reel them in like a worm on the hook, they'll be better.... when ppl realize a car is just a big piece of equipment to take you places..... the better

The funny thing is the reason why we get em is becuase that's their bait...? if we could we would pick their ass up in a bucket we would and keep it moving lol. I'm like damn shorty are you ? /dating the car wtf??? They lose their whole entire mind..? is crazy.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The funny thing is the reason why we get em is becuase that's their bait...? if we could we would pick their ass up in a bucket we would and keep it moving lol. I'm like damn shorty are you ? /dating the car wtf??? They lose their whole entire mind..? is crazy.

werd yo..... yo i remember this one time this ? was talkin mad ? to me cuz i was ridin a honda and he had some ill ? . i aint even gone front... and i had to skool that ? like yo fam you seem like the type to depend on your car and clothes and ? for ? to like you fam, you aint nobody.. you ride by chicks and they dont even notice you, they notice your car, not the ? in it... fucckin lames
  • stilldat_dude
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My boy here at the office copped a 3-Series convertible. He says that car ain't been nothin but trouble for him. Broads forever fallin over themselves trying to catch his eye. Wasn't that way when he was bouncin the Accord or the Explorer; in those he was just a regular moe. It's even more silly that this happens out in Scottsdale (where the big $$$ is). You'd figure with the number of SLK's and SL's out there that they wouldn't bat an eyelash, but they checkin for him as long as he's in that 3-series.

Me, I'm lookin for a Volvo C70 droptop, and judging from the ? I see happening with random dudes driving 'em, I expect the same outta these chicks. They look now in my current old-school Volvo, but in the drop??? It doesn't change my outlook though; I've seen the same since highschool. It just means these broads haven't grown outta some things.

Them thangs is nice (hard top drop top right??), i HATE convertibles (moon roof freak lol0 but THAT ? right there ? ...yeah better have plenty of condoms ? lol. It is simply amazing. That is a feeling I think every males should get to expereince. I can't image being famous and hooping out a Bentley or some ? ... I would probably be like 50...? get in my car and let's go lol. I don't wanna be that way but damn if females don;t make it hard to NOT be that way.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    all i want is a range rover and either a cls or a bmw of some kind and my path to being a classy king will be complete lol
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yo i saw this 4door porche sedan not too long ago and i stared at it like it was a dinosaur or sumthin
  • stilldat_dude
    edited June 2010
    Options
    werd yo..... yo i remember this one time this ? was talkin mad ? to me cuz i was ridin a honda and he had some ill ? . i aint even gone front... and i had to skool that ? like yo fam you seem like the type to depend on your car and clothes and ? for ? to like you fam, you aint nobody.. you ride by chicks and they dont even notice you, they notice your car, not the ? in it... fucckin lames

I remember in high school, my man that had the SC400 we went to Unifest (basically a big ass outside block party with different foods stand and music and they use to have go-go bangs there too) and this chick carried the ? out my ? (and this ? probably got more ? than most of us even before the cars so he ain;t a lame ? by no means). So we leaving and the chick sees us getting in his green SC400, man this ? RAN after him while he was driving off, literraly was running screaming hey hold up. Funniest and saddest ? ever lol.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I remember in high school, my man that had the SC400 we went to Unifest (basically a big ass outside block party with different foods stand and music and they use to have go-go bangs there too) and this chick carried the ? out my ? (and this ? probably got more ? than most of us even before the cars so he ain;t a lame ? by no means). So we leaving and the chick sees us getting in his green SC400, man this ? RAN after him while he was driving off, literraly was running screaming hey hold up. Funniest and saddest ? ever lol.

smh.... i dont know why people think you and your car are......... the same....o he gotta nice car so he must be nice...... but its w.e.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cars don't really do anything for me unless it's a candy painted drop top
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options

does that get ya panties wet and ya raisin lookin nipples hard mama
  • MsSouthern
    edited June 2010
    Options
    does that get ya panties wet and ya raisin lookin nipples hard mama

my nipples do not look like raisins !
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I 've had chicks all over tha tahoe
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my nipples do not look like raisins !

wat ya nipples look like? im curious
  • stilldat_dude
    edited June 2010
    Options

stopped reading after unless lol. Fake all you want yall got some special ESP wit nice whips lol. Damn ? in here ain't got nice whips?? I thought this place was full of ballers and pimps lol where yall at??
  • stilldat_dude
    edited June 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

Ok so has it changed how you view/treat/deal wit women?
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

thats the type of chick most ? need 4 real.. these chicks today is puttin MAD pressure on ? to get the "finer things"
    thats one reason why these ? is slinging and ?
  • simplyspeaking
    simplyspeaking Confirm Email Posts: 2,195
    edited June 2010
    Options
    personally, if im stare-ing at your car. . . . im doing just that stare-ing at your car.
    probably trying to plot how I can get one myself.
    and personally, these new racecars with their fancy drop tops and predominately computer generated insides just don't do it for me.
    if you can fix up an older car, then there's a chance that I may come talk to you . . . . . . . . about your car.

70ss454.jpg

beautiful
  • MsSouthern
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wat ya nipples look like? im curious

they look amazing... ask the Choice
    stopped reading after unless lol. Fake all you want yall got some special ESP wit nice whips lol. Damn ? in here ain't got nice whips?? I thought this place was full of ballers and pimps lol where yall at??

I'm not saying I can't appreciate a nice car

I just prefer tricked out old school cars
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    they look amazing... ask the Choice

I'm not saying I can't appreciate a nice car

I just prefer tricked out old school cars
    proof pic of such amazing nipples
  • stilldat_dude
    edited June 2010
    Options
    thats the type of chick most ? need 4 real.. these chicks today is puttin MAD pressure on ? to get the "finer things"
    thats one reason why these ? is slinging and ?

Very true..that and BET smh. Hell most women to dumb to realize that half the time a ? got it and might be 4 payments behind ducking the repo man every night. They think of he got somethign expensive so he got money, half the time that;s why he don;t got money anymore. Man when i got to get repairs done for shorty car i'm like wtf you buy a G4, ? 300 dollars for a ? senor. Wit cars ? don;t realize that it ain;t the price tag that normally get ? it's the maintaince on them ? .
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If she's just tryna holla at u cause u have a nice car, you shouldn't be looking at that as a potential serious relationship anyway. It started off based on material ? .
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Very true..that and BET smh. Hell most women to dumb to realize that half the time a ? got it and might be 4 payments behind ducking the repo man every night. They think of he got somethign expensive so he got money, half the time that;s why he don;t got money anymore. Man when i got to get repairs done for shorty car i'm like wtf you buy a G4, ? 300 dollars for a ? senor. Wit cars ? don;t realize that it ain;t the price tag that normally get ? it's the maintaince on them ? .

yeah man.. this ? is crazy... everybody tryna be cool and ? , and they fucckin up they pockets doin it... ? i was like that