I.C. brehs... If you could save one kid from the Wire, who would it be?

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^^^Damn... My fault for the spoiler
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Namond was morally corrupt and did not have the qualities of a stand up dude.

Randy snitched at a weak point, but it was also a time of great distress. He aint used to that type ? .

He wouldnt do it again. They was trying to take him from his new fam lol.

? Bodie.
  • ocelot
    Options
    When Namond ran from that fight and then came back talking ? i was smh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bodie cant be saved nh

Poot sell fuckn shoes...

Kenard fuckn bad ass kid

Michael probably think any dude helpn him a ? pause

So probably randy or namOnd(dunnie disnt have the heart for the streets)

Man season 4 was GOAT
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 4 of teh wire was the best season ive seen on any show.

Fav shows:

1.Sopranos
    2. Mad Men
    3. The Wire

but season 4 of the wire was >>>>.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Bodie and Poot killed Wallace... so ? those two ? . n/h

Micheal was a beast, probably my fav character on the show, but he could handle himself so I'd have to save someone more helpless.

I wouldn't save Naymond just because he was a ? with ? ? hair and was an ? . He deserved to have his ass beat by Micheal in the gym. He was a ? ? .

I'd probably save either Randy or ? . They were good kids just caught up in some ? .

Kenard was a ? up kid at a young age. He was meant for the streets. That little ? was starting a cat on fire at age 5. That ? ain't learned behavior, he was just a ? up little ? . There's no saving him. He'd only embarass me.

And I couldn't save Wallace cause he died in season 1.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Bodie............................... That ? went down like a real G

You get a nosign... Going out like a G... no matter how gangsta it was, does not make up for him doing what he did to his friend :(
    What friend?the snitch ? ?Bodie a killer and had to handle his biz
  • loch121
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Bodie and Poot killed Wallace... so ? those two ? . n/h

Micheal was a beast, probably my fav character on the show, but he could handle himself so I'd have to save someone more helpless.

I wouldn't save Naymond just because he was a ? with ? ? hair and was an ? . He deserved to have his ass beat by Micheal in the gym. He was a ? ? .

I'd probably save either Randy or ? . They were good kids just caught up in some ? .

Kenard was a ? up kid at a young age. He was meant for the streets. That little ? was starting a cat on fire at age 5. That ? ain't learned behavior, he was just a ? up little ? . There's no saving him. He'd only embarass me.

And I couldn't save Wallace cause he died in season 1.
    ? Wallace
  • loch121
    Options
    Wallace was a snitch and he was dumb for coming back around.he got done like ? on the Sopranos
  • ocelot
    Options
    So Randy get saved but Wallace is a snitch...

Only on the I.C...smh
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ....the only reason he took advantage of his teacher cause he was already strung out at that point, he started developing crackhead tendencies. I felt bad 4 dude he dropped out his first day of school cause he knew there was drama waiting for him without mike 2 back him up...smh

And stop reachin mike was not ? he didnt even let people touch him. He thought cutty was too friendly at first. Plus he was smashin chicks and gettin numbers(six flags)

? and mike both had potential 2 be something great. Those 2 I would save.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think all the kids listed had potential if you caught them early after they were introduced. The ones that adopted bad characteristics only did so after events unfolded through the story. Taking the storyline into account, Namond is the clear choice. He's the only one that was capable of reflecting on himself and seeing that he didn't fit in that environment and being willing to undo the programming.

Compare him to ? . ? seemed to have potential and was a smart kid in some ways, but he willingly fell into the dope fiend life. He had someone on his side that was willing to help him find a way out, but he willingly went in the wrong direction. He just didn't have it in him to rebel against his environment.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    Options
    still applaud The Wire for having the one ? that DIDNT deserve to get out actually made it
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    Options
    probably Randy he caught a raw deal

when he caught the beats in that foster home that sht was sad
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Wallace was a snitch and he was dumb for coming back around.he got done like ? on the Sopranos

Stop living in a rap song fantasy. He was a ? kid...

To most people, Wallace was doing the right thing.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »

Stop living in a rap song fantasy. He was a ? kid...

To most people, Wallace was doing the right thing.

talk to em... Im not mad at wallace for going to police... im mad that he went back to block when he had a chance to get out....
  • ocelot
    Options
    white715 wrote: »

smh@Namond... "I dont even want it anymore :( "
    and then turn around and clown on ? the next day... lame
  • ocelot
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Season 4 of teh wire was the best season ive seen on any show.

Fav shows:

1.Sopranos
    2. Mad Men
    3. The Wire

but season 4 of the wire was >>>>.
    Got to put The Wire over Sopranos but I havent seen Sopranos since I was 19... im older now so my views may change
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think all the kids listed had potential if you caught them early after they were introduced. The ones that adopted bad characteristics only did so after events unfolded through the story. Taking the storyline into account, Namond is the clear choice. He's the only one that was capable of reflecting on himself and seeing that he didn't fit in that environment and being willing to undo the programming.

Compare him to ? . ? seemed to have potential and was a smart kid in some ways, but he willingly fell into the dope fiend life. He had someone on his side that was willing to help him find a way out, but he willingly went in the wrong direction. He just didn't have it in him to rebel against his environment.

Good ass post

I always felt like people didnt take into account how Namond was being forced to be something he wasnt. Not only was he not built for the streets, his heart wasnt in that ? , he just wanted to be a kid (all the xbox scenes)

His mother expected the lil ? to live up to Wee bey of all people

The scene where Mike beat the ? out the lil ? and Namond told Mike he aint want the ? was one of dopest scenes to me....? just had to ruin it by coming back talking ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Randy or Bodie...to me those were the two smartest kids they showed on The Wire...Randy was just a kid who got caught up in a bad situation and was trying to do what he thought was right but you could see from running his candy business he had a natural knack with numbers, money, and being able to sell things...and Bodie is the type of ? who sells drugs because he thinks that's all he can do but it's clear he has the intelligence to do alot more...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Though I will say Wallace and ? had by far the saddest damn stories...seeing how ? 's character ends up a dope fiend still ? me up
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wallace, ? , then Randy... Wallace got popped for trying to get out and get his life together on some he say ?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "where da package at?"

"up my ass, gump"

goat!!