Ladies and Gents tell me your thoughts on this woman bold question to me

Options
dr.oliverpo
dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Well Long story short, I met her while I was Vacationing in Europe. Then I got back to the US.

I emailed her and said I really missed our convos n events we attended n wish we could talk like we do in person again. Then she replies - "haha miss me or the sex? lol I hope you are having a nice weekend" NOW, this seems like nothing but a guy tells a female he wished they could chill n talk again. Mainly because she wasnt stressin ? n it was cool, we had good vibes, simple. BUT she thinks maybe all I like was the sex?? lol.

How would you have reply this? Some women think all dudes mostly remember the psychical. Even though 90% of us at times. But a woman acting right is gold has more impact. Alot of women get "Gased" about their sex if a guy say its good.

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're overstanding the situation.
  • dr.oliverpo
    Options
    You're overstanding the situation.

I know what u mean bro, that's what I said myself. Doesnt matter how I answered it, alot of women say this to guys. That's why I made it a topic. Me n her will still pick up where things left off. But some guys get hook on the sex part and it "Gas" the women's head to think her sex is all the guy thinks about the most.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brah......brah re-read what you just wrote
    20h8q4g.jpg
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think she just wanted an honest answer

and it seems like you gave her one.

the ball's in her court. dont let these females have you questioning yourself bruh.

keep ya heart 3 stacks.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are you saying you wanted to travel internationally so you could converse with a ? ?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    So are you saying you wanted to travel internationally so you could converse with a ? ?

Yeah I think some ppl missed this important part
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she means move on.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds like she is used to being a jump

therefore.........treat her like one

don't fall in love bruh
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    that mustve been some good vacation ?
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so what are you really tryna figure out?

• dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2012
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

WHAT?? LOL... I met her when I was on Vacation and we had sex a few times. She's wants to visit my city in the US. I was in europe when I met her bro. I was not really asking the question for myself. But in general, if no matter what some guys say if women think the sex is the most important memory to the dude. Other than lets say the dude actually respects her. Or maybe its just her use to guys remembering only sex.
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2012
    Options
    that mustve been some good vacation ?

... a little off topic here, but the way she gave the boy brain I thought I was gonna pass out/die 6 or 7 times. *Kanye voice* "That ? cray!" She also thanked me for the orgasms next morning. Anyway! back on topic.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds like u bragging

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1rst time for everything...
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds like u met ur first foreign jump on vacation now u sprung...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lol all kind of Ether in this thread.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can tell when all he want is sex without having sex. I was going thru some real serious ? and my life was in danger, and when I had to express some real ? , if all your conversation is about is sex, that give me big clues you don't give a ? about my life.

I can spot fake interest, because I really look for people to idenitify with since I don't idenitify with alot of people. I can tell when people are phoney and they really do not have real interest. it don't take me having sex with you to realize thats all u about. over sexual type of people don't talk about nothing else but sex. if u don't talk about sex with them they don't want to talk. These type of users are easy to spot
  • dr.oliverpo
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    i re-read that ?

? you wasnt even supposed to keep in contact with her
    ^^ See this right here is why ? only stay in their Hood and Block and dont go nowhere. Its called connections bro. Her friends run ? , and they are cute. Im just looking out for my time, I aint wifing nothin. Connections.
    ? you was supposed to say both

I already answered her before I wrote this, I told her similar to that. Now she's brining her girls with her in the summer for a week. cuz I told her I got friends. I dont see what their is to bragg about anything.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    I can tell when all he want is sex without having sex. I was going thru some real serious ? and my life was in danger, and when I had to express some real ? , if all your conversation is about is sex, that give me big clues you don't give a ? about my life.

I can spot fake interest, because I really look for people to idenitify with since I don't idenitify with alot of people. I can tell when people are phoney and they really do not have real interest. it don't take me having sex with you to realize thats all u about. over sexual type of people don't talk about nothing else but sex. if u don't talk about sex with them they don't want to talk. These type of users are easy to spot

This ? always got a segue way lol
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe ur thinkin to deep into this..........maybe she just has a sense of humor and was joking.......
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i re-read that ?

? you wasnt even supposed to keep in contact with her
    ^^ See this right here is why ? only stay in their Hood and Block and dont go nowhere. Its called connections bro. Her friends run ? , and they are cute. Im just looking out for my time, I aint wifing nothin. Connections.
    ? you was supposed to say both

I already answered her before I wrote this, I told her similar to that. Now she's brining her girls with her in the summer for a week. cuz I told her I got friends. I dont see what their is to bragg about anything.

bruh i go plenty places and ? plenty hoes in them plenty places

i dont even think about them ? when i go back home

for wat?

connection?

wtf a ? gon do for you in europe?

Shiiiiiiiiit...She can send a ? some Euros
  • dr.oliverpo
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    maybe ur thinkin to deep into this..........maybe she just has a sense of humor and was joking.......

Honestly she does have a sense of humor but forget that ? now, me n her cool. Something that caught my attention in this thread is the person who said "wtf a ? gone do for you in europe?" ... um, bro, u dont use ur ? much do u? or ur brain??

My crib is full of things I havent even opened yet or probably wont use for a while, from ? Asia and yes Europe.. so I think that should answer your question if u get what im saying. U never kno wen u might end up somewhere n need help. I dont like to live a tourist life, I wanna be all up in the scene. But I digress.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds u were hooked while she just saw u as a functioning ? . Anyway move on bruh....
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? up asking these ? for advice...
  • dr.oliverpo
    Options
    Sounds u were hooked while she just saw u as a functioning ? . Anyway move on bruh....

She's not my ? , see I asked for thoughts not Advice. I had a chick while I was their If u were reading I said I met her there. Im not hooked bro. I shouldnt even have made this thread, I was a lil high and had some thoughts. And @John_Blazini u damn right I did ? up asking them ? , but I didnt need or want advice only thoughts. Nobody else comments. Fin.