HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN TO GET AT GIRLS IN THE GYM

Options

Comments

• Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The gym is for working out nothing more ......... WORKING OUT thats it.

You can look but don't try to get her number it will mess everything up.
  • Truerap
    Options
    LOL, whatever man just saying most females hate when guys talk to them in the gym.

They only want to workout and go. You should be the same way.
  • Truerap
    Options
    Kat is one of them chicks who only run on the treadmill for like 30 mins then she gone.

She need to lift heavy and that would do her more good then running for 30 mins. Plus it would tone her body.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I've noticed that firmly palming a woman's ass while she's working out on the stair stepper tends to get you a passionate response

quickest way to ? in the gym bathroom in my experience :)
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've noticed that firmly palming a woman's ass while she's working out on the stair stepper tends to get you a passionate response

thats assault
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah right..quickest way to get a donkey kick to the face.

everybody that is just Kat's sly way of saying she likes it rough :)

I encourage shy mofos to follow my advice

don't worry if her boyfriend is there...........he'll back down when he sees how bold you are for doing that

he might even admire your real nigganess
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only do it when you go at a time outside your norm if you're trying to smash and grab. Like I workout between 6 PM or later most days, so I'd shoot at a chick if I went in earlier. You avoid the whole "running into them all the damn time" thing if it's a no or ends badly. Or if you get like I do sometimes and don't give a ? , just catch them between sets at the water fountain. No speech, just a little "Not trying to interrupt, but I saw you over there killing *random exercise* and had to let you know it's working." Have your phone in hand and that asks the question without asking the question. Works more often than not.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    normally they come at you...
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some ? ass ? up in this muthafucka........i've had ? come up to me asking for a spot, even though they know dam well them light ass weights she lifting she dont need one, or a ? ask you how to use a machine, then strike up a little convo.........u see her again some other day strike up convo again since yall already broke the ice

but ? would only work if ? came up too you first
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    MrsWest wrote: »
    But being followed out of the gym isn't a good look either. I wouldn't recommend doing it at all.

Would the gentlemen who followed you out of the gym have had a better chance if they approached you somewhere else...or were they just not your type either way?

I tend to just stare indirectly at young ladies' reflections in the mirror.

That way, they don't know I'm staring and I can discretely track their movements throughout the gym without them noticing and look for the perfect opportunity to initiate conversation.

Ask them something like, "how many sets do you have left?" and keep it moving.

If they're interested, they'll make the next move eventually.

Not usually on the same day though.

Hey you :)

Pretty much not my type, but I'm just not open to it in that setting in general. Also, "I couldn't concentrate on my workout watching you" is a creepy ass thing to say, that one stuck out the worst. I don't think he meant any harm by it, nor is looking a big deal, but keep it to yourself imo.

• longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    When they bending over is the best time
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Any place where there is females is a good time to approach
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    idk at times women give me that quick glance or stare down but then it's like I dont wanna be that creepy dude at the gym. although I see some of the older dudes in there pulling it off.
  • INSANE RELICK
    INSANE RELICK Members Posts: 48
    Options
    ask her to do some squats and tell her to use your face as counter..
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she eye ? you or you and her are at the front with nothing going on. In between workouts, naw. I don't chit chat no matter what.
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    yea man im just there to workout and go home. Would ut be weird to ever approach them outside say at a store or club? I mean
    I have seen them out before
  • INSANE RELICK
    Options
    Ill tell you what some females, like this whole "attention" thing. If its not texts from fans, or comments on FB all chicks due is suck up the attention. Then go and ? her small no stamina non pound the ussy guy... Then complain they dont get it the way they want.. American chicks are clowns.....Most of them for that matter.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of yall are taking yourselves and the gym way too serious.

If you feeling shorty then holla - simple as that. If she feeling you, than it doesn't matter that you stepped to her at the gym.

Some of yall acting like the gym is some sacred place and she a world class athlete, so if she pauses to connect with you she won't win the championship on Sunday.

GTFOH!

• INSANE RELICK
    Options
    i gotta agree with that..... that ? dont change..
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    yea homie co sign
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they're sweatin', hair's a mess and wearin' no make-up...They're there for gymin'...

If they're lookin' in anyway presentable, they're there to be spoken to...
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The problem is with the gym is that you don't want to be that dude. Its a far bigger risk to holla at a chick at the gym and if by some chance he shoots you down, you gotta see her every time you working out. Very awkward and uncomfortable to see that chick that turned you down every damn time. And best believe she gonna tell her simp ass male friends and her girlfriends.
  • mr.jamrock
    Options
    ya man understand.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Its a far bigger risk to holla at a chick at the gym and if by some chance he shoots you down, you gotta see her every time you working out. Very awkward and uncomfortable to see that chick that turned you down every damn time. And best believe she gonna tell her simp ass male friends and her girlfriends.

If those are your guidelines, then you're only going to go through life hollering at randomn "I'll never see you again" chicks

Don't holla at chicks at school because you may have to see her all the time on campus...

Don't holla at chicks at work, because you may see her all the time..

Don't holla at chicks around the neighbor because you may see her regularly...

Don't holla at chicks in the club, because she might be there next weekend...

Can't go through life thinking that way...if you feeling her..step to her...if not...keep it moving...don't worry about all that "I may have to see her again if she turn me down"

...so the ? what...

• mr.jamrock
    Options
    damn i can relate. I use to feel this way alot at time's I still do