Experience VS. Stamina (Bed Room?)

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
So I'm hearing some things from women and dudes.. Some older.. Some Younger..

Younger dudes: Older women are better in bed then girls our age. They have more experience.

Older dudes: My women want's to ? Trey Songs.

Younger woman: I'll ? anybody who has a car.

Older woman: Younger dudes last longer in most cases but they never make me ? . They ? all fast and crazy but never quite hit the spot.

What I gathered from this is older dudes/chicks are more experienced and more willing to try something out of the ordinary.

Blahh Blahhh Blahhh

Most of the chicks or fellaz I heard talk about this pretty much said the same thing below:

These are just some scenarios: Feel free to add ya own.

Lil man comes over. Want's head but doesn't wanna return the favor. Gets in the ? and pumps relentlessly without taking the time to find the spot that's going to get her there. Changes positions to fast. (Thinks he's doing something)

Older dude comes to the house: A lil romance. Maybe some flowers. Tremendous foreplay. Goes down and takes the time to find the spots that make the hairs on the back of the neck raise up. Gets inside, finds that spots that makes her release over and over again. What seemed like hours of love making was really only like 20 minutes. The only problem is when round 2 comes about this ? is usually in a deep sleep. (lol)

Younger female comes over: Starts going through ya ? , answering ya cell phone, calling her friends talking about how laced ya place is, got 106 & Park on blast and thinks Justin Bieber is the second coming of Christ. In the bedroom shes straight to the point. Yelling and screaming but aint really getting anywhere because she doesn't know her body. Bouncing around on ya ? like a pogo-stick while shouting out the wrong names.

Older women comes to your house: Laid back. Maybe wants to sip some wine. Gets a nice conversation going. Starts kissing you while in mid sentence. Lures you to the bedroom. Undresses you and herself at the same damn time! (Now that's multitasking) Gives you some toe curling head.. Sits on ya ? and starts moving those vaginal muscles without moving her body much. Stay wet for as long as you can keep up.

We already know there is some debate going around about older, younger in the bedroom. In some cases woman do say dudes between the ages of 18 to 26 are like machines (n/h) while dudes in they early to late 30's be on some lazy ? ..

Which brings me to my question: Could having Stamina be better then having Experience?

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think so

that ? had me laffin when you said younger girl come over and she going thru ya ? lmao
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i think so

that ? had me laffin when you said younger girl come over and she going thru ya ? lmao

That's some true ? ? .. Dont go to the bathroom and leave them sittin on ya bed.. You'll come back and this chick with have ya dresser drawer in her lap..
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stamina don't mean anything if the sex is wack. you need both. age dont mean ? , thats all assumptions being made. young people can have sufficient experience, and old people can have stamina... and vice versa... depends on the individual.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So I'm hearing some things from women and dudes.. Some older.. Some Younger..

Younger dudes: Older women are better in bed then girls our age. They have more experience.

Older dudes: My women want's to ? Trey Songs.

Younger woman: I'll ? anybody who has a car.

Older woman: Younger dudes last longer in most cases but they never make me ? . They ? all fast and crazy but never quite hit the spot.

What I gathered from this is older dudes/chicks are more experienced and more willing to try something out of the ordinary.

Blahh Blahhh Blahhh

Most of the chicks or fellaz I heard talk about this pretty much said the same thing below:

These are just some scenarios: Feel free to add ya own.

Lil man comes over. Want's head but doesn't wanna return the favor. Gets in the ? and pumps relentlessly without taking the time to find the spot that's going to get her there. Changes positions to fast. (Thinks he's doing something)

Older dude comes to the house: A lil romance. Maybe some flowers. Tremendous foreplay. Goes down and takes the time to find the spots that make the hairs on the back of the neck raise up. Gets inside, finds that spots that makes her release over and over again. What seemed like hours of love making was really only like 20 minutes. The only problem is when round 2 comes about this ? is usually in a deep sleep. (lol)

Younger female comes over: Starts going through ya ? , answering ya cell phone, calling her friends talking about how laced ya place is, got 106 & Park on blast and thinks Justin Bieber is the second coming of Christ. In the bedroom shes straight to the point. Yelling and screaming but aint really getting anywhere because she doesn't know her body. Bouncing around on ya ? like a pogo-stick while shouting out the wrong names.

Older women comes to your house: Laid back. Maybe wants to sip some wine. Gets a nice conversation going. Starts kissing you while in mid sentence. Lures you to the bedroom. Undresses you and herself at the same damn time! (Now that's multitasking) Gives you some toe curling head.. Sits on ya ? and starts moving those vaginal muscles without moving her body much. Stay wet for as long as you can keep up.

We already know there is some debate going around about older, younger in the bedroom. In some cases woman do say dudes between the ages of 18 to 26 are like machines (n/h) while dudes in they early to late 30's be on some lazy ? ..

Which brings me to my question: Could having Stamina be better then having Experience?
    I think If you have both, you can't be denied either.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    akforty7 wrote: »
    stamina don't mean anything if the sex is wack. you need both. age dont mean ? , thats all assumptions being made. young people can have sufficient experience, and old people can have stamina... and vice versa... depends on the individual.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nice analysis fam. experience >>> stamina. nothin better than a woman older than you showing you new tricks.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I guess it all depends on what you want that day..or night. ;)
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nice analysis fam. experience >>> stamina. nothin better than a woman older than you showing you new tricks.

Thanks.. This is true.
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options

As always.. U make great points.. I some how knew you could not resist a good sex thread.. lmao..
  • jbrooks229
    jbrooks229 Members Posts: 1,306 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hypotheticly

what if your ? to wide and you rip the stuff??
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    jbrooks229 wrote: »
    hypotheticly

confused.jpg

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    confused.jpg

lmao..................
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As always.. U make great points.. I some how knew you could not resist a good sex thread.. lmao..

lmao you know me too well! plus i support your threads :)
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao you know me too well! plus i support your threads :)

muaaaahhh.. lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    experince >>>>

every chick ain't got crazy stamina...

if u know what u doing, and have enough experince to make her ? multiple times.... and u get ur self all ready for a whole night of smashing........u liable to be sitting there with a hard one while she knocked out sleep with a smile on her face.....
  • jbrooks229
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hypotheticly

well i was looking 4 an answer

Hypothetically
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Through experiences you'll learn what stamina is then try to get you some.
    Hopefully by time you become experienced you'll have it.
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well i was looking 4 an answer

Hypothetically

huh.jpg

• jbrooks229
    edited June 2010
    Options
    well death ill leave it alone then lol
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Like said before... both are very important... but if you ? with an inexperienced chick that could mean she hasn't had a lot of partners (which can be good) and you can teach her.... for young people at least.
  • j-boogie the cancer
    j-boogie the cancer Members Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you got experience, you don't need that much stamina. If you can get her to ? more than twice, young or old, trust me she will be back.Take The Time And Learn Her Body, Find Out What She Likes And Dislikes. And Eat The ? , Dont Be Afraid Of It. If you need help, Trust Me She Will Show You How She Likes It.Young or Old without the proper experience, Sex can be bad for anyone.
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you got experience, you don't need that much stamina. If you can get her to ? more than twice, young or old, trust me she will be back.Take The Time And Learn Her Body, Find Out What She Likes And Dislikes. And Eat The ? , Dont Be Afraid Of It. If you need help, Trust Me She Will Show You How She Likes It.Young or Old without the proper experience, Sex can be bad for anyone.

? if that's U in ya Avi then it's looks like U gonna get the ? even if she says "no, stop it!! help me" or "I'm calling the police"
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    experience. I'm learning I am not a person that can stand extra extended sessions. or dudes that bounce back in 60 seconds.
    I need a ? break!
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    experience. I'm learning I am not a person that can stand extra extended sessions. or dudes that bounce back in 60 seconds.
    I need a ? break!

LMAO.. U would be one to get punished by one of these redbull drinking ? pill taking ? fuckas.. LOL
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    experince >>>>

every chick ain't got crazy stamina...

if u know what u doing, and have enough experince to make her ? multiple times.... and u get ur self all ready for a whole night of smashing........u liable to be sitting there with a hard one while she knocked out sleep with a smile on her face.....
    I need a ? break!

see.. told ya...