VIDEO: Yelawolf Reveals Next Album Title + Talks Relationship with Fefe Dobson

Options
MorrisBX
MorrisBX Members Posts: 652 ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
VIDEO: Yelawolf Reveals Next Album Title + Talks Relationship with Fefe Dobson
in75sy.jpg

Yelawolf reveals the title of his sophomore album to Rhyme & Reason Magazine and details plans to record the project this June/July. The Alabama rapper also shares the story behind his recent Johnny Cash head tattoo and speaks on his relationship with Canadian singer Fefe Dobson.

View Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=net3l6cYFwY

Comments

• art VANDELAY
    art VANDELAY Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    Can I get a summary of this ? , I don't want to listen to this idiot talk, but I'm somewhat interested in what Fefe Dobson has to do with it. Rihanna bit her style really, really, REALLY hard.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    Options
    damn that cracka feminem is gonna let yela drop another album that fast on shady after wolf flop'd so hard? man if that ? is tru houseniggaz like CASHIS, BOBBY COONWATER & all da other blk facez that was on da shady cotton pickin plantation bein used as pawnz should b ? ;D smh
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    damn that cracka feminem is gonna let yela drop another album that fast on shady after wolf flop'd so hard? man if that ? is tru houseniggaz like CASHIS, BOBBY COONWATER & all da other blk facez that was on da shady cotton pickin plantation bein used as pawnz should b ? ;D smh
    LMBAO!! Why Gee call him Bobby Cconwater?!

Euromath & the Shady cotton picken plantation is the funniest names I ever heard about them clowns
    :))
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his cd was garbage
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    LMBAO!! Why Gee call him Bobby Cconwater?!

Euromath & the Shady cotton picken plantation is the funniest names I ever heard about them clowns
    :))

thatz not that houseniggaz name? lol i really thought his name was bobby coonwater o well regardless hez a housenigga & thatz wat all da blkz r that is sign;d 2 da cracka COTTON PICKIN SLAVEz & this yela bein allow;d 2 drop another album after floppin so hard provez feminem is a racist cracka!
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Please, please don't tell me that this redneck is smanging this.....???

fefe-dobson-2.jpg
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »

fefe-dobson-2.jpg

i rememba her lol
  • MorrisBX
    MorrisBX Members Posts: 652 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao damn his album straight up flopped.
  • Washington_Red
    Washington_Red Members Posts: 255
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »

fefe-dobson-2.jpg

Like a lot of other celebrity chicks Fefe gives off that vibe of wanting to date a rapper, but being afraid of Black men.

See Maliah & Bria for further proof.
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? , yo...He got Fefe?????!!!!...Got dammit...? the world...
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fefe Dobson is a well know jump off for the white man up here in Toronto. she even date a news anchor on cp24 , who is bi . she dont hang around black people even though she mixed and had zero black friends in high school. she one of those mix kids that always telling black people whats wrong with blacks in general .