Stanning at it's worst! The Dictomony of a Hip hop stan

Options
MC The Rapper
MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
So for the past week or two I have noticed a change in energy. The thread topics have been constantly about one rapper in particular with no end in sight. It is becoming quite annoying. I want to give this person an opportunity to explain their actions. I also would like to suggest that he/she creates one thread where we can discuss said rapper and update us on all the current news, jewelry, IRS debts, pandering political statements, poorly produced singles etc. Why this person has not be reprimanded is beyond me. For all those who love to say name names and all that I will do you a solid and say the name. Deathrowzorrow has an unrequited love for Nasir Jones but needs to show that in a more constructive way. We have are share of stans on the IC but this guy/girl/mutant is reaching Shadyteamian Levels of Standom . We need constructive posting on the ic not love letters in thread form.

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The difference between him and all other stans, is that this guy is funny and non-confrontational.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    The difference between him and all other stans, is that this guy is funny and non-confrontational.

So being passive aggressive is non confrontational now . I bet you that you posted something negative about Nas right now in a thread of his you would get a wack .
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and half the time he's just playing around
  • edutained_by_hh
    edutained_by_hh Members Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So being passive aggressive is non confrontational now . I bet you that you posted something negative about Nas right now in a thread of his you would get a wack .

He does that? I was unaware. There are other Nas stans on here though that could be "wacking" though.

I don't usually comment in his threads, just go in for a quick read, usually a laugh or two and leave.

He is like that goofy kid in 1st grade that knows nothing about basketball other than the fact that Karl Malone scores a lot of points. You agree with some of his assessments regarding KM, and laugh off his clueless remarks about other players and teams.