Anyone ever heard of Brian Nichols

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/brian-nichols-i-should-have-shot-one-more-person/nFDGf/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Nichols

Dude dropped a deputy and locked her in a cell, escaped and bodied three people including the judge and went on to car jack 5 people until he was captured after holding some white lady hostage.

? is crazy....

Comments

• Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like homie from "No Country for Old Men"
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I remember the day that ? happened, ? was crazy downtown, ? was shook....Where they ended up finding that ? was like 15 minutes from my house...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I remember that day. I was heading to Atlanta that day but my wife said naw we gone wait cause I kind of favored that dude. She didn't want any mix up.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Damn, this ? didn't even graduate but..

"After dropping out of school, Nichols moved to Georgia in 1995. He worked for Hewlett-Packard for eight years, as a Unix systems engineer.[3] Nichols last employment was working as a computer engineer for a logistics subsidiary of Atlanta-based shipping giant UPS. Company spokesman Norm Black says Nichols joined the unit in March 2004 and left in September 2004, which was when he was arrested in the ? case.[4] According to his brother, Nichols earned a six-figure income and regularly attended church."

This was a real ? .

"Nichols also taunted assistant district attorneys Gayle Abramson and Ash Joshi during the retrial by saying "you're doing a much better job this time" and he was apparently aware that his case was going poorly."
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH at the numerous "Free Brian Nichols" threads made that day on this board
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember this story. i was catching a flight the day it happend and saw it on the airport monitors.

from his bio, he seems like a very cunning, intelligent yet crazy a** n*gga.

like the joker mixed with debo
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Prodigalson gettin shot up by police for looking like Brian Nichols
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mental issues...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I remember this story too. Chick that "talked" him down claimed she did so by cooking for him and praying with him. I think the common consensus was that she let him hit and urged him to give himself up while he was still in that post-copulation high.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Dude was Black Dynamite for real.

One of the top ten white fears

A gives no ? black man who is intelligent and knows martial arts.

Dude had more gangsta in him than half these bums totin tools
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw that he was a computer engineer and assumed that he was trill as ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yah i remember this case
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude was a ? though...That's the trial he escaped from in the first place
  • TheBadOne
    TheBadOne Members Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If he wasn't a ? , he'd be my hero.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , it's not like he ? a ? or a kid.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The CIA probably snatchedhis ass up after his last escape and Jason Bourned his ass.
  • BoldChild
    edited March 2012
    Options
    He ? her because she was cheating on him with a minster...a minster.

"He was arrested after being charged with the brutal assault of his former girlfriend of 8 years after their break up. After discovering that she was dating Chris Rowell, a minister from their church, Nichols forced his way into her home, bound her with duct tape at gun point and ? her."

Cheating?

Just can't find a decent Christian these days, sad.

She deserved it.

http://youtu.be/X_Y7sdQttzU
  • Dat1Dude7
    Dat1Dude7 Members Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember the story
    what stood out to me was that he was so nervous in the lady house that he needed some weed.
    she didnt have any so she offered him crystal ? . he didnt know wtf it was and i he took it anyway

then the chick got all personal with him and he let the whole thing fall apart

woman & drugs,
    they do it to ya every time
  • BoldChild
    Options
    i remember that day like it was yesterday..... i live in Atlanta & was headed downtown & remember police running thru the streets like a chicken with his head cut off..... funny thing is, ? be downtown trappin & ? was like "what the ? going on???? 12 aint nowhere to be in sight.... somebody mustve shot a cop or something"

Really?

You've forced my hand.

*adblock and ignore*