The Facebook simpin' has to stop...

Options
CeLLaR-DooR
CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
549160941.png?key=1048864&Expires=1333051166&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=eGyroPT6LGcow8ac5U9itjALW5Pg5b0L-dp-I8u4tq0oGuTQTfm2rl-ehEFVznLN0KOPEbpD08FSuqjRf9oOu4PEezgOuzMWwEQreOfRpeF9XKEqoZLUs3wy9ZDjH4r-i6efjS8FjrUZqvlpco6D-yVHj6SIhBLuzD89zainOss_
549160708.png?key=1044747&Expires=1333051122&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=KB6S63qG99Ns96HGMnS~lIdfWDybURWu7rHp4JyURKDj5jyRreRilrK4ideJdJgFfW-MOUU2TmpCJVE4J7-bMe9uHOggyx2uOOWGDMb4QS1x-RQeNA~ojdBCEagd2GDiToNYF5gMCBx4xOeWHaG3yq~eGxvAvpZSgkSEqCdJZL0_

Its a disgrace

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stay thirsty b. gassin these hoes
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    shorty looks like she has a 5 oclock shadow in the first pic
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i rarely comment n chicks pics on FB if i like it i ht the like button and keep it moving. ? be embarrassing themselves on there.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why whine about facebook simping on the IC where simping is alive and well too?

Sure, dudes talk all this HoH movement BS, but as soon as a halfway decent chick signs up, them same dudes are falling all over themselves to tell her how good she looks.
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol i see alot of this ? on instagram
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's wrong with giving a woman compliments?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote: »

Nothing is wrong with complimenting a chick, but when every dude and his father go out of their way to compliment the same chick over and over, sooner or later she will buy into the hype. Ask that question when you run into a chick that is a 5 but has an attitude like she's a 10. You'll understand then.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LoL, ya think thats bad let me put some mediocre broads up with over 50-60 likes, hold up ....
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Cee, how many chicks you spit to in a day?

About 3 per day. I'm trying to cut down on the "simpin"

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Please...Everyone...Put up pics of mediocre hoes on your FB gettin' ridiculous props..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Nothin'...When appropriate...And somethings don't need to be said in front of the masses

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nothing is wrong with complimenting a chick, but when every dude and his father go out of their way to compliment the same chick over and over, sooner or later she will buy into the hype. Ask that question when you run into a chick that is a 5 but has an attitude like she's a 10. You'll understand then.

I don't understand the problem if 5 does act like she's a 10. Ugly people usually know they're ugly, and just because a chick is average doesn't mean she can't have confidence. Tbh, if you hear them enough compliments don't mean anything to some females. A compliment on a pic has little to no effect on a female who gets them often.
  • NYCeeCee
    Options

Nothin'...When appropriate...And somethings don't need to be said in front of the masses

So you're basically saying that "public" "simping" should stop....but back door "simping" is acceptable? oh

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    Cee, how many chicks you spit to in a day?

About 3 per day. I'm trying to cut down on the "simpin"
    I gave u an ether but just so you know u, that cut deeply
    LOL, what cut deeply? You're being sensitive today, Chi?
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word these ? be thirsty as hell on fb. I be seein chicks on my timeline postin pics that be havin 100 likes and ? and I be smh like "these ? ".
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol, im crying over here
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    I don't understand the problem if 5 does act like she's a 10. Ugly people usually know they're ugly, and just because a chick is average doesn't mean she can't have confidence. Tbh, if you hear them enough compliments don't mean anything to some females. A compliment on a pic has little to no effect on a female who gets them often.

You really don't understand the problem with someone behaving as if they are something when in reality they clearly aren't. It doesn't even have to be about looks. It's silly to behave like you're rich if you're living check to check. It's silly to act like you're a genius if your bad credit score is higher than your SAT score. It's silly to walk around like you're chaste when you're ? a different person every other day.

A chick believing she's among the most beautiful people in the world when she's the definition of average isn't being confident, it's being delusional.

I do agree with your last couple of statements though. That's the other end of the spectrum. Either people take the excessive compliments to heart and believe the hype or they become desensitized to them and never believe they are sincere. Either way, it makes it harder on a person trying to talk to them. Either that person is going to have to deal with an inflated sense of self worth or will never be taken serious when they are trying to express thier opinions.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

So you're basically saying that "public" "simping" should stop....but back door "simping" is acceptable? oh

No...That's not what I'm sayin' at all...What I'm sayin'...Is that sincere compliments are fine and dandy...But compliments like the ones this young lady is recievin' are insincere, and are only bein' given in an attempt to get the ? ...They're terrible to look at and are tacky as ? ...Whatever happened to, "nice pic', or "I like that dress"...What's worse, is that she knows the sorta ? she's got on her Facebook, and put up 'sexy' pictures accordingly...Her profile has no tagged photos...Only one folder where she specifically picks which pictures are suitable for FB...'Simping' and attention whorin' are both no no's

• CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    [img][/img]14snlnd.jpg

That is a damn shame

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    It's silly to behave like you're rich if you're living check to check. It's silly to act like you're a genius if your bad credit score is higher than your SAT score. It's silly to walk around like you're chaste when you're ? a different person every other day.

But "attractive" is subjective, these things aren't.

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    [img][/img]vhyj6b.jpg

Its a man...baby *Mike Myers voice*

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    ok, well the comments on the pics that @Be$T posted is a bit thirsty. I still don't think there's anything wrong with telling a woman she looks nice. You know women go through a lot of hormonal & emotional changes and stuff...especially during our "time of the month" Those words mean a lot to us sometimes! *runs out of thread crying*