High maintenance VS Low maintenance chicks

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
*I channeled that ? Loo for this one*
High maintenance chicks stay looking good, switch up they hair often, wear expensive clothes and keep things generally new for a ? , down side is though they are usually narcissistic, quite expensive(the average ? is going to pay for appointment or two) and like to show it

Low maintenance chicks usually are homebodies, kick it with the fellas, are more laid back and arent as demanding. Introverted, dont really club hop like that and are more grounded. The downside though can be they are lazy, boring to a certain extent. More often than not they probably dress more masculine and dont switch up they style often.

So my question is this when it comes to being in a relationship what is your experience and who would you rather?

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I rather have a low maintenance normal chick. I tried the high maintenance ? and they at ? useless. This tpe of hoes are what have you done for me lately ? . I wished upand OU d low maintenance is the way o go and they never were boring neither. The high maintenance ? was.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd rather have a one night stand with a high maintenance chick and rather be in a relationship with a low maintenance chick.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dunno ive dated girls who fit both... their were times when both come in handy and times when ? gets wack..
    Balance is really the key.. but i couldnt be with a chick who got ? everytime she went to the club again lol
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    low maintenance ftw........

i honestly hate a ? that takes 3 hrs to get ready.....u look the ? same as you did yesterday, and u aint no damn celebrity....i think most of those chicks have issues and i dont got time...
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Low Maintenance >>>
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Low maintenance with a high maintenance evening every once in awhile ftw.

This is doable.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    low maintenance that looks better than high maintenance chicks by nature
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is low maintenance I am high maintenance.. it work somehow...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    low maintenance that looks naturally better than high maintenance chicks
    This.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going thru this ? now tbh. Got this chick who is pretty low maintenance and is cool as ? .

Her face is about a 7...on some real ? . Thing is she wears no make up or anything she's not the real girly type, not into fashion, gets her feet done but not painted or anything...she just plain looking basically.

Yet I know that if this chick were to put just a slight touch of make up on she would easily be a 10 face wise.

My mission at this point is to upgrade this chick...if she gonna ? with me she ain't got no choice but to be fly...so I'm intending on molding her.

• Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »
    I'm going thru this ? now tbh. Got this chick who is pretty low maintenance and is cool as ? .

Her face is about a 7...on some real ? . Thing is she wears no make up or anything she's not the real girly type, not into fashion, gets her feet done but not painted or anything...she just plain looking basically.

Yet I know that if this chick were to put just a slight touch of make up on she would easily be a 10 face wise.

My mission at this point is to upgrade this chick...if she gonna ? with me she ain't got no choice but to be fly...so I'm intending on molding her.

by molding you mean changing?
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mostly fukk with inbetweens...
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's easier to get yourself a plain chick with good morals etc and push her a little more to the hot side than to get yourself a hot slutty chick and try to push her to the morally good side.

once a good girl is gone bad she is gone forever, ya know what it is...even though some were bad from the start
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    somewhere in the middle, need some type of balance.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Low maintenance with a high maintenance evening every once in awhile ftw.

this and
    G Mack wrote: »
    I mostly fukk with inbetweens...

this
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    low maintenance that looks better than high maintenance chicks by nature

close this thread. A naturally pretty chick with a humble attitude will always be #1
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

by molding you mean changing?

I'll just say I'm gonna open her mind to more sexy attire that a female should wear rather than just being in chill mode all the time.

it's easier to get yourself a plain chick with good morals etc and push her a little more to the hot side than to get yourself a hot slutty chick and try to push her to the morally good side.

once a good girl is gone bad she is gone forever, ya know what it is...even though some were bad from the start

Exactly...bruh. Couldn' t have said this any better myself. By her just kickn it wit me she gonna see that she's gonna have to step her game up.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill take the educated low maintenance chick.......
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    She is low maintenance I am high maintenance.. it work somehow...

You sound like a ? LOL

Anyways from my experience the most problem with high maintenance chicks is that high maintenance becomes such a norm they eventually don't acknowledge or believe they are high maintenance. So long story short they expect that ? and actually are shocked/confused/taken a back by a man that will say no I'm not buying that, I'm not putting in on that, etc, etc......
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    low maintenance not really the club party type like a homebody type chick wash the dishes clean the crib cook old school
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't like the terms high/low maintenance, makes me sound like a car or something. staying on topic, i'd consider myself more low maintenance.

i still look good tho, lol ;;)

but thats a high maintenance statement kai :p

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im soooo low maintenance. I would rather chill and watch sports all day than kick it with my girls and go shopping. I actually hate to shop unless its for shoes. I can get it together tho on a night out and rock some mean heels