Do you ever act like a ? at work on purpose so people dont expect ? out of you?

Options
Will Munny
Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I do that ? all the time. Esspecially when someone who sint my boss tells me to do somethibg.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha no. well if its someone i never seen before at work that asks me for something ill prolly do it. if i seen them before and they dont directly work with me but ask me for something i do it asap. lots of connections at this place.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah... I used to do that ? all the time.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my favorite ? was saying i wasnt trained on some ? that I knew damn well I was
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the perfect thing to do if you wanna be takin a trip to the unemployment office...
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just feel like if you do to well they just they expect you to do well all the time. Especially if your good at ? jobs your gonna get stuck with ? jobs.

Like just today, some fat cook ? asked me to get some ? for her out of the freezer. I went back there, started this thread, ? around on facebook and came back with the wrong ? on purpose like "this is what you wanted right?"
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Employers be trying to get you to do ? out of your field sometimes. I'm a welder. Don't ask me to fit, don't ask me to drive a forklight, don't ask me to back the trailer up, and don't ask me to clean the break room. ? what's on my job history, I only get welders pay. You want more, pay more.

Broke two over head cranes proving that point.
  • Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    Options
    my favorite ? was saying i wasnt trained on some ? that I knew damn well I was

I do that. I also work at an average speed and half ass the simplest of ? . ? aint appreciate me hustling so whats the difference? Watching them explain some ? a 9 year old could do is the funniest though. I just be standing there thinking "really" and "I wonder if I should go home and go to bed or stay up all night shooting the ? "
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tried to do it, but cant really play a ? like that over a long period of time
    maybe i need some more practice
  • Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    Options
    Uh no..I'm trying to keep a job and preferably get a raise. If anything I act like I know more than I really do.

You probably like your job or made a career out of it. I know my job is ? so I treat it as such even though I need that check. I really don't plan on staying there forever. I'll either quit or get fired first. I really think I'll get the ax first even though they act like they're afraid to give me a corrective action write up for anything. *shrugging*