Post Your Voice Recording 2012... (Verbal Comment & Response Thread)

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    39 pages to read? ? that.

ayo what part of the Chi u stay in?

Not in the city. I kick it in suburbia, on that Leave it to ? gangsta tip.

oh alright.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lets make this fun...............................u post a response to each one...or hell just pick one out of all the questions and answer it.........

1. Where are you right now and what are you wearing (no need to make it up, honesty is more fun)
    2. Have you ever recorded audios for the thread before?
    3. Have you ever posted an audio in here in which you reached orgasm? If so, did it excite you to come for us, knowing we were listening? Or were you crazy nervous?

5. How often do you tend to ? , and what's your preferred method of ? ? Describe your usual method as best you can.
    6. Where's the most risky place (from a point of view of being discovered) where you've masturbated to orgasm?
    7. Have you ever masturbated for anyone else (other than on here) - if so, tell us about it.
    8. What's your favourite way to be ? ?
    9. Do you like it a little rough, being held down and used?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with another girl? If so, tell us a little about it.
    11. Do you ever use a toy when you ? ? If so, please describe it (a little buzz from it would be fun too to demonstrate)
    12. Have you ever had sex with more than one person at the same time - if so, tell us a little about it.
    13. Can you remember what it was that inspired you to come the last time you masturbated? i.e. what were you thinking about / watching / listening to etc
    14. Do you like to go for multiple orgasms, or is one usually enough?
    15. Have you masturbated today yet?
    16. We'd love to hear you touch yourself a little - slip your hand between your thighs...
    17. Does it excite you, knowing we're listening to you?
    18. Make yourself wet, we'd love that.
    19. You can stop right here if you like, or if you're brave enough, let us hear you come...

• 2nd chances
    Options
    ayo u a cracka ass cracka bruh?

zup with some head doe?

You insult our people by implying that white people are the only ones that are allowed to speak properly.

And a big fat hell the ? no to the other thing.
    im so confused by your response..

so is you or is u aint a cracka ass cracka hoe?..

no need to go into long unneeded diatribes..
  • 2nd chances
    Options

zup with some head doe?

You insult our people by implying that white people are the only ones that are allowed to speak properly.

I'm Black, ? . #Duh

? should have been obvious by that reply.

so hwy you sound like a white girl trying to sound like a black girl while trying to be a white girl thats black?

• 2nd chances
    Options

zup with some head doe?

I'm Black, ? . #Duh

so hwy you sound like a white girl trying to sound like a black girl while trying to be a white girl thats black?

Somebody skipped elementary school because that argument made no sense. So I guess I'm supposed to sound like Shenaynay or Lequandashinata, because that's how all Black girls are supposed to talk like, right?

I talk the way I do because it's my voice, ? . Black people don't all sound one way. #logic

knock it off clown..black folks have certain qualities that are common...its not politically correct to say there's a black way of speaking and a white way of speaking..but their are subtle inflections and characteristics that are unique to each..obviously if one grew up amongst the otehrs it can be harder to tell..but yes..yes..there is a black way of speaking and a white way of speaking..

and black way of speaking doesnt necessarily equate to shenaynay(ie improper speaking/grammar/pronunciations etc)..but you can tell if you listen closely..

u sound like a white girl trying to sound black..accept it.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line is, black people don't say "take care" when ending a conversation.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I guess I haven't interacted with enough black grandmothers from the south.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think you're both right to some degree.
  • Bea Beasley
    Bea Beasley Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Options
    hmmmm...can grandmothers be white in the South?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

No, I like Biblical Atheist.

Yup, she's white haha
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Oh you were saying I'M posing as a pseudo ? scholar. That's interesting, I've never been referred to as that on this site. Pretty impressive that I'm giving off that vibe without even trying.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

No, I like Biblical Atheist.

Yup, she's white haha

You're a cool white ? , tho, so it's all love over here.

I'll toast to that.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Scholarly Seedz in the building.

2zrnf5f.jpg
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The internet isn't really real if you REALLY think about it.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    This started because I said black people don't say "take care"? Is this something a pseudo ? scholar would say?
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never told anyone to "take care"(nh) in my life, and I never will.

I copied the phrase in the above quotation marks; I didn't actually type it myself.

Because I am a heterosexual.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this Jihad slunt trying hard as ? to beef with Seedz right now.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I just realized that's the name of a Drake album. My point exactly.

@Fields she's not a donkey poster, I've rarely if ever seen her in here before this thread. You can tell she thought this thread was cool and decided she wanted to become a donkey poster, so she's trying to force a beef with someone who is a well known donkey poster. I SEE THROUGH IT!
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    this Jihad slunt trying hard as ? to beef with Seedz right now.

What beef is this that you speak of? He actually made a comment first. All I'm doing is simply asking him questions.
    Bottom line is, black people don't say "take care" when ending a conversation.

Judging by this, I doubt you interact with many black folks off the IC. My grandmother is from the South and says it all the time.

Just because you post on a mostly Black site doesn't make you qualified to speak on anything.

Stay in your lane and stick to what you know.

Can you tell me which part of this post is a question so I can answer accordingly?
  • 2nd chances
    edited April 2012
    Options

zup with some head doe?

I'm Black, ? . #Duh

Somebody skipped elementary school because that argument made no sense. So I guess I'm supposed to sound like Shenaynay or Lequandashinata, because that's how all Black girls are supposed to talk like, right?

I talk the way I do because it's my voice, ? . Black people don't all sound one way. #logic

knock it off clown..black folks have certain qualities that are common...its not politically correct to say there's a black way of speaking and a white way of speaking..but their are subtle inflections and characteristics that are unique to each..obviously if one grew up amongst the otehrs it can be harder to tell..but yes..yes..there is a black way of speaking and a white way of speaking..

and black way of speaking doesnt necessarily equate to shenaynay(ie improper speaking/grammar/pronunciations etc)..but you can tell if you listen closely..

u sound like a white girl trying to sound black..accept it.

You are an idiot. No, there is no Black way of speaking, being that there are Black people from all over the world who speak differently. Someone who is Black in London speaks differently than you. Someone who is Black and from South Africa will speak differently than you. Someone who is Black from Cuba will speak differently than you. Someone from Germany who is Black will speak differently than you. It depends on environment and tonality that gives you the quality of the voice and inflections, and they will all be different from yours. So do you see how ridiculous your argument is? To associate color with voices is ignorant and uneducated. ? , I sound like myself, and that's that. Go back to school or pick up a book. Simple.

plz dont go into a long ass diatribe..i was speaking about afro americans....if you can tell when a black person from africa (you can further tell the nation from africa they're from) speaks then why wouldnt you be able to tell when an african american raised amongst african american speak??? they're a nation of ppl with unique characteristics in speech.etc

• FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is it with women and paragraphs?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

opps I meant to quote you and say because they have feelings not click feelings...... my bad
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

opps I meant to quote you and say because they have feelings not click feelings...... my bad
    You can un-click that ? though.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

You can un-click that ? though.

Lies.

That's okay, I was lying too.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    You are contradicting yourself. If I have an inflated ego/sense of importance in Donkey, then why would I be trying so hard to impress people in donkey? If I feel I am so great, I wouldn't feel like I had to do that.

#KeepUpKeepUp