many ladies have NO idea what they want in life.........

Options
Aztec_Kang
Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
thats why a lot of them get pimped..........have you ever heard of a man getting pimped by a woman?..........discuss........

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pimps exist because ? would straight TAKE the ? from ? 's.
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im just sick and tired of that ? ..

they want a guy who works and is a baller..but when they get with you they complain about how you work a lot and now they dont want that..
    they dont want a dude thats not always on them 24/7 , then u decide alright ima hang with the boys and all of a sudden they dont want that and ?
    they want a dude thats fit and works out..then u get with them and all of a sudden going to the gym is a question of "who are you trying to impress by going to gym as you do".
    they go out of their way to "tame" a dude thats wild because thats what they like..but then minute dude chills and decide alright ima just be..they all of a sudden dont want that cuz they now say its boring..

seems everything they wanted at one point in their life all of a sudden changes once it gets to the point that they wanted it..

confusing things man
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    thats interesting how you interpreted the thread.......what i meant is many women have no direction in life.......but your take on it is more talking about what women want out of a relationship.....i mean you got some women who come from a good family and they want to be doctors and ? .....ok those women do exist but theres only so many of those......then you got some women who come from the ghetto and overcome their circumstances and become doctors and ? but theres even less of those.......so im talking about the other women........a lot of women lack direction......thats why theyre susceptible to pimpin......but this thread doesn't have to be about pimpin......its really about women lacking direction in life......all these young mothers wtf would they do with their lives if they didn't become mothers as teenagers........in most cases women having kids so young is a symptom of having no direction
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    30vog3l.gif

good attempt to try to shut down my thread......but i think this topic cant be denied.....feel free to come back ...