is it a coincidene that ebt cards and bet are basically the same letters switched around?

Options
Aztec_Kang
Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
or am i just smoking way too much herb?

Comments

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    youre smoking too much.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Did you know radar spelled backwards is radar?

CONSIDER YOUR MIND BLOWN...
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options

theres many words like that....there's a name for them......
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aztec_Kang wrote: »

theres many words like that....there's a name for them......
    Their palindromes.

• Louis Cipher
    Options
    quit getting high bruh...do something better with your time
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    im actually sober right now though......i mostly smoke late at night........it helps me sleep......i cant smoke as often as i'd like because im a busy man........i don't have any other vices tho atleast at the moment.....i think drinking is worse than blazing.....but people have been bamboozled into thinking the opposite.....
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    im actually sober right now though......i mostly smoke late at night........it helps me sleep......i cant smoke as often as i'd like because im a busy man........i don't have any other vices tho atleast at the moment.....i think drinking is worse than blazing.....but people have been bamboozled into thinking the opposite.....

why is drinking worse? enlighten me....
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    drinking tears up your body.......you can get into a car accident if you drink and drive......you can blackout if you drink too much too quick.....you can't blackout off herb........if you drink too much you could die that night........drinking causes you to gain weight.........i could go on.........
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drinking is worse for your health and judgement...that's a fact
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    so weed has no adverse effects for your health and judgement?
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    not really especially compared to alcohol........
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    not really especially compared to alcohol........

and you know this how? your personal extensive research?
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    ive done a bit of research..... i mean smoking anything is bad for you........but if you vaporize (which i dont do) its not bad for you. if you eat ? brownies its not bad for you....theres actually studies that herb fights cancer instead of causing it......do you know why cannabis is illegal in the first place?......im a total pothead though so im bias.......

what good does alcohol do for you?
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    ive done a bit of research..... i mean smoking anything is bad for you........but if you vaporize (which i dont do) its not bad for you. if you eat ? brownies its not bad for you....theres actually studies that herb fights cancer instead of causing it......do you know why cannabis is illegal in the first place?......im a total pothead though so im bias.......

what good does alcohol do for you?

oh...i know alcohol isnt good for you. i was interested to see what your arguement for weed was going to be...weed just never agreed with me. i prefer to drink...

i have no idea why weed is illegal and alcohol is but i could guess
  • Aztec_Kang
    Options
    herb is illegal because its cheaper to make paper from ? than it is to make it from trees... ? would put the paper industry out of business.......thats why its illegal not for any health reason.....well this is what ive found from my research......
    atleast you realize alcohol is poison to your body..........
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    herb is illegal because its cheaper to make paper from ? than it is to make it from trees... ? would put the paper industry out of business.......thats why its illegal not for any health reason.....well this is what ive found from my research......

lots of things are poison that we take in everyday...known and unknown.

• Aztec_Kang
    Options

rationalization is a powerful thing

• Louis Cipher
    Options

rationalization is a powerful thing

im not rationalizing anything. i dont worry about too much...if i can help it.

you smoke. which you know isnt good for you. i drink which i know isnt good for me.

we each do things everyday that is/or could possibly be bad for us. thats life.

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    While I will agree alcohol is worse than weed, weed isn't all that great either.

That ? deteriorates your cognitive abilities and increases paranoia. Weed is partially responsible for the 'smart dumb' brotha phenomenon you see on places like YouTube.

Weed is good for inspiring creative ideas, though.