Fellaz you ever meet a nice girl but the only problem is her sexual past.

Options
politicalthug202
politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I have 3 jumpoffs and ? buddys now,all of different races and backgrounds
they are all nice real down to earth one of them is even into video games and comic books
she whooped my ass in some halo. They have great convo, cook me breakfast in the morning
after we ? , but I cant get into a relationship with them(even tho im not really looking for one)
because they were just too wild in the day from what I get out of the convo.

any fellaz ever go thru this alot. I mean ive met plenty of woman who were like this
before but its weird that im ? three of them of the same time.

I just met a chick downtown yesterday,bad latina who is a banker
and Im hoping she dont let me ? to easy so I can atleast have a chick I could
take to the movies and dinner and ? ,but if she does oh well atleast I have another cool jumpoff to ? .

its people with worse problems in life.

Comments

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Hmmm at you having a problem with what are probably the female equivalents of yourself.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea about 6 years back.....she had ? /aids....

cute girl, nice personality... but i wasn't ? with the monster...saw her in a cvs recently....still looks good, gaining a little weight since last time i saw her.. gave her a big hug, she complimented me on my family n everything... but that ? was crazy.. i told my wife after we got back in the car.. she was like

"wow...but she was so pretty!! i thought yall had messed with eachother before by the way she was looking at you"

i was like naw.. we hung out a few times, got to know eachother.....we did smoke behind eachother..but when she told me she was positive..the hanging out stopped...i didn't mean to be cold about it... but how do you react to that ? ??

i'm just thankful she told me before anything went down...
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm dating a girl right now and things are going great.

i asked my boy about her (we all went to the same collge) and he had no outrageous stories. asked my brother too, and he didnt have anything to report on.

i think that's as far as i'm gonna delve into her past. the thing about sh*t like that...dig deep enough, you'll find something.

she aint f*ck nobody in my immediate circle & no reports of an ill gang bang so i'm gucci.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm at you having a problem with what are probably the female equivalents of yourself.

Co-signed.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in highschool it used to bother me. now i just cant find a cool girl. i find myself running out of conversation lol just havent found that girl i can relate too. i want me a video game/comic ? . :'(
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is this a covert brag thread or what? I'm lost.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    females stay frustrated at the fact that the rules are different for us

this is the one double standard men get to enjoy haha

ya'll ladies already got plenty..................
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you can't get with her because she used to be what you are?
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your jumpoffs cook you breakfast? You got that good good I see.
  • politicalthug202
    Options
    Im only 24 cat well I will be 25 in a couple weeks
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was getting to know this dime piece that was hella phly but she told me she was once gang ? wen she was 17 and that ? turned me the ? off. I know it was not her fault, she was the victim bt the image of a group of men running a train on her got me buggin...no lie. We still kick it as friends bt I cant get physical with her, I just cant...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're ? 3 ? at the same time but worried about who they had sex with in the past? Reallydoe?

• Loo.Loo
    Options
    Yo T/S

At what age do you stop caring though.

You'd look pretty silly at 40 checkin for who a chick smashed two decades prior.
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S, do you know that they want to get in a relationship w/ you or are you just assuming that they do b/c they're women?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who out here pressing wack buttons

but ain't got no heart to reveal themselves?
  • politicalthug202
    Options
    Loo.Loo wrote:
    Yo T/S

At what age do you stop caring though.

You'd look pretty silly at 40 checkin for who a chick smashed two decades prior.

Im not that picky on a girls,all I ask is no one night stands.
    and decent average of non-boyfreind ? per yr
    no ? and no threesome, and no cheating on herman

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    Anyhoo, Some women talk way too much. LOL @ letting a guy talk you into telling all of your past business to him. Not saying T/S is right for judging them, but c'mon, they should know that he's gonna use that against them in his decision making process.

*my post is only valid if T/S KNOWS that they wanna be with him....if not disregard*
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was getting to know this dime piece that was hella phly but she told me she was once gang ? wen she was 17 and that ? turned me the ? off. I know it was not her fault, she was the victim bt the image of a group of men running a train on her got me buggin...no lie. We still kick it as friends bt I cant get physical with her, I just cant...

ugh i can relate to that. i always felt ? up about it. which i probably should, but i cant even look at her the same. I wanted to ? the guy that did it, but i couldnt find the same interest in her after i was told.

• Loo.Loo
    Options
    @kat but yo, you have openly embraced alot of double standards that favor women on this board.

but this particular double standard makes men appear weak in your eyes, that aint right.

like it or not, dudes don't want a girl that everyone has had, but women will still rock with a former "ladykiller."

prime example: jay and bey.
  • politicalthug202
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote:
    T/S, do you know that they want to get in a relationship w/ you or are you just assuming that they do b/c they're women?

no one of them is giving me strong signals she invited me to a movie.
    I really wanted to go,but I thought that would give her the wrong sihnal.

The other 2 have been giving strong signals that they really like me making me breakfast etc etc.
    but I think they in the chill faze and focusing on they career
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You wouldn't know about their sexual past if they didn't tell you right? It's best they keep their mouth shut.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So do these jumpoffs all know you're sleeping with 3 women at the same time?

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    You wouldn't know about their sexual past if they didn't tell you right? It's best they keep their mouth shut.
    Exactly!!
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that ? happened to me. You don't wanna be caught ? with the town ? , let another ? cuff that b