ptowndonte wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The ? family only brought attention to themselves and made the world think Vanessa is a hoe. Wasn't no one thinking about her when Purple Haze dropped and no one took it as a dis to Diggy on Grew up fast. Now all anyone will think of Vanessa for is she gives head.

When Marcus Jordon was walking around UCF telling ? he helped ? your girl didn't you get mad?

I don't know, i was doing fraternity charity work and collecting can goods for your welfare family. I was tired of seeing your mom stanky legging for loose change in downtown Orlando with the bums.

But ain't you the one who said you slept in closets at night? Seems like your mother pioneered my mother's profession

You have too much time thinking about me dude, you carry yourself like a woman holding on to grudges. Go fill out your Devry application little ? !

You been talking about college since the old IC before the old IC. Obviously it's not working out down there at UCF so I'm gonna bring you an application back too. See you next semester

wtf, dude i graduated undergrad in 2008 with two degrees. What the ? is going on in your mind?

Naw you didn't ? . You still go there. I know a ? that knows one of the ? that videotaped the ? ? your ?

Lets be real dude, you don't know anyone who goes to college.

Let's be real Usmarine. If I ain't ? and you got 3,973 more post than me, then what does that make you?

a ? for actually doing the math to figure the exact number of posts more than you he had
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    rev-run-kids.jpg

MoB right here

? jojo has shooter written all over
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diggy should read this thread so he learns how to throw some real insults. There's more ether in a single post here than diggy's entire verse aimed at cole
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    The ? family only brought attention to themselves and made the world think Vanessa is a hoe. Wasn't no one thinking about her when Purple Haze dropped and no one took it as a dis to Diggy on Grew up fast. Now all anyone will think of Vanessa for is she gives head.

When Marcus Jordon was walking around UCF telling ? he helped ? your girl didn't you get mad?

I don't know, i was doing fraternity charity work and collecting can goods for your welfare family. I was tired of seeing your mom stanky legging for loose change in downtown Orlando with the bums.

But ain't you the one who said you slept in closets at night? Seems like your mother pioneered my mother's profession

You have too much time thinking about me dude, you carry yourself like a woman holding on to grudges. Go fill out your Devry application little ? !

You been talking about college since the old IC before the old IC. Obviously it's not working out down there at UCF so I'm gonna bring you an application back too. See you next semester

wtf, dude i graduated undergrad in 2008 with two degrees. What the ? is going on in your mind?

Naw you didn't ? . You still go there. I know a ? that knows one of the ? that videotaped the ? ? your ?

Let's be real Usmarine. If I ain't ? and you got 3,973 more post than me, then what does that make you?

a ? for actually doing the math to figure the exact number of posts more than you he had

Math must not be one of your strong points
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He only has a record deal because of his dad and uncle, born with silver spoon in the mouth ? boy.

you a hatin ass ? , b

Im not a ? and i speak the truth, diggy is a spoilt rich kid

wtf you mean you not a ? ?
    you a hatin ass ? , b
    a ? gotta be spoiled cuz he grew up with money?
    a ? can't pursue his dream cuz he grew up paid?
    that's some hater ? if i ever heard any
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    ? cole better hope he dont run into uncle russ that ? would shut his career down
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aight im in here

1zyfn9w.jpg

ptown and usmarine still beefing?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He recorded it a year ago but decided not to release it. He claims he didn't leak it but conveniently stepped around the possibility of him being aware of it potentially leaking.

Conclusion: He and/or the corndogs at Atlantic thought it would help to put this ? out to get his name buzzing. If he and his label didn't want the record to get out, they would have deleted it. He had an entire year to do so.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cole better hope he dont run into uncle russ that ? would shut his career down

your post in here got me dying
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Math must not be one of your strong points

lol not at all
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He only has a record deal because of his dad and uncle, born with silver spoon in the mouth ? boy.

you a hatin ass ? , b

Im not a ? and i speak the truth, diggy is a spoilt rich kid

wtf you mean you not a ? ?
    you a hatin ass ? , b
    a ? gotta be spoiled cuz he grew up with money?
    a ? can't pursue his dream cuz he grew up paid?
    that's some hater ? if i ever heard any

There are plenty of unsigned rappers out there alot better than diggy do they get a shot? ? no they dont, diggy would never release an album at 17 without his family ties this is a fact label me a hater all you want, i preffer the tearm realest tho.

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diggy needs to listen to Future tho cause there ain't no way around it.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ JOJOKONY 2012 someone should make a twitter page.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this thread got hilarious quick...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    You are supposed to stick up for fam. Its a shame that a 17 year old kid can do what a 48 year old ? cant do for his wife when Game talked about her past or when 50 called her a known ?

Gave u the cosign on this one...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it makes you someone who doesn't have access to a computer, cellphone,etc outside of a public library.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Team blackout will handle this
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hit up jojo on twitter to see if he was gonna g check jcole too and to remind him that the streets know that team black out has shooters on deck, but he hasnt replied yet
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    i hit up jojo on twitter to see if he was gonna g check jcole too and to remind him that the streets know that team black out has shooters on deck, but he hasnt replied yet

Im bout to hit him up too...its time for him to remind ? he from the Bridge
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options

19579.gif

teamblackout!
    gergevwevwvwe.jpg
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "you got no wins"
    So diggy saying ? his sister isn't really a challenge?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i really wanted to peep coles 2nd album but team blackout bout to J5 this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkM2omMZDwo
This discussion has been closed.