When & How Did You Find The IC?

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Back in 2005, one of my co-workers told me about the site, I believe he was just a lurker. From there I started lurking until finally I signed up. the rest is history. this is like my third name. I lost my last login when the website shut down the time before last in 09, I dont remember my first login but I got ethered pretty bad by the dude with the phishing links(the name escapes me).

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Found it last summer. Forget how, but i only checked the rumors. I browsed the site one day and found the community. Made an account in December.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    used to post on a boxing site, and one of the guys there (aneed) used to stay posting funny ass gif's and i asked where he kept getting them from...and that's how i found out about the IC...i think it was late 2009
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how u figure Kat, I wasnt around then so I need some elaboration
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lookin at illseed rumors and I notice the thread topics on the side and i clicked it.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't really remember....? that was so long ago. 02-03
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading The Source Magazine in 2002 had an article which a Damon Dash was quoted from an interview on Allhiphop.com... Clicked Forums the first two pages were filled with Deadazz Serious Eminem Hate Threads...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to only come to AHH for the rumors then one day in september 2010 i looked on the right side nd saw a bunch of sport topics lurked for a day signed up in da cheapseats then got roasted for lookin like crazylegs in dont be a menace lls
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Used to only come to AHH for the rumors then one day in september 2010 i looked on the right side nd saw a bunch of sport topics lurked for a day signed up in da cheapseats then got roasted for lookin like crazylegs in dont be a menace lls

like yo avi bro hehehe
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat's ? pulled me in
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2zqu4nb.jpg
  • Dupac
    Options
    i remember when jeff axel used to post int he 3rd person... ? stayed in character in every thread until ? just bombarded him into acting like a regular person....

he still silly as ? ..... but damn, lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i remember when jeff axel used to post int he 3rd person... ? stayed in character in every thread until ? just bombarded him into acting like a regular person....

he still silly as ? ..... but damn, lol
    lls i mean ultimately JEFF AXEL still speaks in 3rd person (some posters can vouch via twitter) but it was just sumthin dat i aint wanna over do 3rd person swag been used since bout 6th grade so it wasnt an online gimmick or anything
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »

like yo avi bro hehehe

lol 3 days muthafucka only 3
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone was talking about the PPM on another forum, back in 06 or 07, took a quick peak, but didn't start posting or lurking. Started lurking, and then eventually signed up in the summer of 08.
  • PRIAPISM.
    PRIAPISM. Members Posts: 22
    Options
    illseed, saw the topic links on the side about 8 years ago, been here ever since.
    took lengthy breaks but i always come back, i think i've had 3 or 4 sns.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    used to only check the rumors back in like the early 2000's (04..i think) and then one day decided to click community, started checking The Reason first, pure threads about who better Pac or Big, or ? Pac and the Westcoast, Eminem is a racist ? , Nas the GOAT no Jay the GOAT. signed up a little while later, never posted nothing, kept lurkin, signed up for a login again early last year and still waiting for it to be approved, when the site came back this recent time and you could login via twitter I tried that and it worked.

I've seen this site go through some real changes, and the style of the IC switch up, its bin good entertainment, seen posters come and go, never really ventured outside of PPM, The Reason and G n S
  • Dupac
    Options
    The forum I used to frequent was over ran by ? so I bounced. I ended up finding allhiphop.com transitioned over to the forum in 2010 lurked for months til I saw this thread about this cats cousin getting stood up at the airport by a girl he never met after the fact the cousin pretty much tricked him into living with the T/S

LOO, lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been on forums since 2000, back when it was "cool to battle online", was on the G-Unit forums. Then a bunch of us flocked to a new site, then soon after I made my own website called, "The Basement", which was hot for a while. Then that ended up dying out and I searched for more forums, found this one back in 06-07, lurked and signed up.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @marine and you been on it ever since!

SMH @ Kat saying 'on it" like she got a ? . N/H

@usmarin3 ? yourself for not having game to get in it on an average looking white girl. ? yourself twice for chasing

average. no ? . no ass. burn in the sun, average.

On Topic: I found the IC through AHH, saw some interesting topics in the box on the right hand side of the page. Clicked in, lurked for a bit checking out the uncensored ill pix section [faptastic pour some out for the dead thread] joined up afterwards.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been reading AHH since i was like... 12. im 22 now. Used to post on another hip hop forum but that died. so i got really bored at work and signed up for the IC. Lurked for a long time then started posting.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Found it looking for top ten lists of rap/hiphop. June 2005.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being an artist I was googling pictures of black women, and it linked me to the Ill Pix.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess my joke went over ? heads
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was looking for music online and found this site ...Hit the forums and seen a roasting of some dude Jamal i think his name was unfold before me ...? was hilarious and i signed up the same day
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was about 05-06 i was linked to the rumors section through some article i was reading..eventually started noticing the ill comm on the bottom and started reading threads, I believe Yoso was still posting and dropping titangraphs.. the 1st thread i replied to was in the reason. something about favorite verses.