Ladies: I met this girl that made me break my rules (help me out)

Options
Loo.Loo
Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
well fuggit

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...? pick up your emotions off the floor ? ..

has it occurred to you maybe she doesnt even realize you're "ignoring" her?

if you want to make more of it.. then do it. you sounding real childish right now.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Emotions my ? . Been there done that. For some reason, ? on the IC want everyone to be emotionless zombies. ? them ? . Anyway, I agree with Em, she's conflicted with you and someone else. I been there before. If she can't give you 100% you might as well stay single. ? pointless unless you just in it to cut which clearly ain't the case.
  • major pain
    Options
    Wtf @ all these dudes answering..coulda sworn title said LADIES.

What was the OP?

oh hush...
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    Smellin like perfume in this ? .

my dude

thread title clearly said LADIES and you still sashayed your ? ass in here to see what was being said.

but yo, thanks to everybody else that gave a real response. i havent taken a chick serious in going on 3 years so its like i'm reentering new territory.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    Wtf @ all these dudes answering..coulda sworn title said LADIES.

What was the OP?

Basically, I actually started taking this one chick seriously and the reaction is less than satisfactory in my eyes. chicks i show less attention to seem to be more attentive. i fell back a little bit and her interest increased. this all confused me.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    what rules did she make you break and how/why did you do so?

For the most part, I dont really catch feelings for women or go out of my way to make them feel special. But honestly, i was so drawn into her beauty and personality, i said, "? it. court her." so i did. even brought her lunch at work, which I've NEVER done.

she said she enjoys everything but i hear from her far less than the chicks i do nothing for. i found myself thinking about her too much so i just erased her number and started doing me again. THATS when she texts me like, "youre such a great guy. i need you to know that."

its just a very roller coaster situation when you involve feelings.
  • major pain
    Options
    c'mon man...

? looks like this... if she were showing you more attention you wouldnt be as concerned with her

the fact she isnt blowing you up makes you erase her number

this is the kind of emotional rollercoaster females go through bruh... the real question is wtf do you REALLY want out of her and then go from there.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? brought her lunch tho...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loo.Loo wrote: »

For the most part, I dont really catch feelings for women or go out of my way to make them feel special. But honestly, i was so drawn into her beauty and personality, i said, "? it. court her." so i did. even brought her lunch at work, which I've NEVER done.

she said she enjoys everything but i hear from her far less than the chicks i do nothing for. i found myself thinking about her too much so i just erased her number and started doing me again. THATS when she texts me like, "youre such a great guy. i need you to know that."

yeah one of those situations where a girl gives attention one minute then u dont hear from her for a while. Sorta in that dilema myself met a girl we talked. she gave me the number the next day and brought me food her work schedule is busy so is mine so didnt hear from her in a while but call her and asked to take her out she like yeah Imma call u back and then doesnt (so I put it off as her being busy) see her the next day and shes like call me or text me later...and its been like a big run around for a few weeks now...im almost like ? it
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Women will ? you up with that. Generally it takes them to see you with other females for them to snap 'to' attention. She's possibly just underrating you or something.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You and her are playing the same game. She's smart enough to know that men like a challenge so she's trying not to make herself too available. Meanwhile you're erasing her number because of it. Just like you she doesn't want to put herself out there in case her feelings aren't reciprocated. Maybe you have to be another female to recognize the m.o. but that's definitely what she's doing. You're gonna have to take that risk and be the first to put yourself out there. Trust me she's interested, so she's trying to play it cool because she knows guys are automatically more interested in something they can't readily have. And the fact that she was on your mind enough for you to even make this thread means that what she's doing is working :)
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take her out on a date.AND SHUT THE ? UP.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take her out on a date.AND SHUT THE ? UP.

lmao...
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    Women will ? you up with that. Generally it takes them to see you with other females for them to snap 'to' attention. She's possibly just underrating you or something.

She shouldn't. I've smashed a few people she knows.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    You and her are playing the same game. She's smart enough to know that men like a challenge so she's trying not to make herself too available. Meanwhile you're erasing her number because of it. Just like you she doesn't want to put herself out there in case her feelings aren't reciprocated. Maybe you have to be another female to recognize the m.o. but that's definitely what she's doing. You're gonna have to take that risk and be the first to put yourself out there. Trust me she's interested, so she's trying to play it cool because she knows guys are automatically more interested in something they can't readily have. And the fact that she was on your mind enough for you to even make this thread means that what she's doing is working :)

Very interesting, makes a lot of sense, too.

Thanks Cali.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    Ever consider straight out telling her how you feel and seeing if she feels the same?

I've considered it, but it may be too soon for a talk that serious.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go for it... The best that could happend is she's wifey and the mother of your children...
    Worse... Just another girl
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've found that there just isn't a right way to approach this. You can strike for gold now and she'd accept your advances or pull back....or you can continue playing the game until she gets fed up or she throws herself at you.

I'd just go for it man. I'm usually always nihilistic like that. Life is short, take chances.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options

maybe she's just trying to take things slow. if a woman is worth it, you should definitely be going out of your way. but you don't want the chicks you do nothing for, you want (or wanted) her. unless she is showing absolutely no interest, i think you're making too big a deal of this.

how long did she go without contacting you when you deleted her number? if you really think this girl is worth it, don't get dissuaded so easily.

not long, less that 2 days.

truthfully, i'm not used to having to "chase" someone. but you're giving good advice.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quit stressing and go with the flow.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you still here and hasn´t asked her on a date.You lost her b.
  • hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Options

maybe she's just trying to take things slow. if a woman is worth it, you should definitely be going out of your way. but you don't want the chicks you do nothing for, you want (or wanted) her. unless she is showing absolutely no interest, i think you're making too big a deal of this.

how long did she go without contacting you when you deleted her number? if you really think this girl is worth it, don't get dissuaded so easily.

not long, less that 2 days.

truthfully, i'm not used to having to "chase" someone. but you're giving good advice.

....................................I was actually on ur side like damn I feel this guy....then I saw TWO DAYS.....? go ? yourself lol it probably wasnt even a whole 48 hours either
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She shouldn't. I've smashed a few people she knows.

Most likely why she's holding you at arm's length.
  • Loo.Loo
    Options
    ? you still here and hasn´t asked her on a date.You lost her b.

we're going out wednesday ? .

you still rappin and aint got a deal? how old are you bro.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this chick must be bad as ? to have this ? going thru all these feelings

t/s done hung his jersey up and ready to get out of the game for shorty

my ? whole playlist on his Iphone is nothing but R&B this semester LOL