edited April 2011
    Options
    all teams lose if im not part of the gang
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    most active posters esp. the females will join the same clique

the most active posters minus the females cant stand each other.
  • SeVen™
    SeVen™ Members Posts: 21
    edited April 2011
    Options
    At it's peak with The Agents and Joop-set.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    012909_warriors1-cv1.jpg
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im startin my own crew its called "KNOCK A ? OUT".... ITS "KBO" OUT HERE YO...? TALK THAT ? IN PERSON...
  • MacOne
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im startin my own crew its called "KNOCK A ? OUT".... ITS "KBO" OUT HERE YO...? TALK THAT ? IN PERSON...

Hi ilu.......
  • Dakari
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dakari
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    soo woo if your banging
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    talkin about blowin the dust off this ? . me creatin some kinda e-gang? i mean really? how ludicrous is that? HAHAHAHAHAHA....

34q93et.png

A.G.N. ? !!
  • MacOne
    edited April 2011
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    talkin about blowin the dust off this ? . me creatin some kinda e-gang? i mean really? how ludicrous is that? HAHAHAHAHAHA....

If i gave a ? id smash on ur soft ass crew

34q93et.png

A.G.N. ? !!

If i gave a ? id smash on ur soft ass crew
  • hefty-vulturestatus
    hefty-vulturestatus Members Posts: 811 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Bring back the pink pistol movement.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Just a few e-crews in the IC...

A.G.N....Avi Gang Nation: No explanation needed

A.B.P....Ad Block Posse: Rivals of the A.G.N. and their NSFW avi's. This crew was formed to keep mofos who post on IC while @ work, from loosing their jobs. Don't ? cheeks poppin up on your screen while typin up those reports? Well this the crew for you. Consider them the IC version of the FCC.

G.A.O.A...? Alias Of America: A crew of IC males hiding behind women screen names and pics. This crew had hoodwinked many hetero males into simpin them. That is until their REAL idenities are exposed, and they find out that these are actually men. And yes, even despite knowing the truth, a few hetero (so we thought) IC males STILL tried to simp these mofos. But we won't mention any names. Lol!!

S.A.E.C...Simpin Ain't Easy Crew: This crew is known for simpin a LOT of the IC ladies. Once they set their sights on one of the lovely ladies of the IC, they pretty have fallen in love wit her. No matter what that IC chick says, 9 times outta 10, this crew is goin to cosign. Compliments from them flow heavier than a woman's cycle when it comes to this bunch. It's a sure bet that if they would shower these ladies wit flowers, candy, and love poems on a regular basis. Especially if your a dime. Ladies upgrade your inbox capacity

@ from ANY female. Especially if that female is a bonafied HOE! The blood of Ike Turner runs rampant in their veins. So you best believe they're not afraid to raise that right to the heavens, and come down like the wrath of ? himself, if a hoe EVER steps outta line. Their motto, "A HOE HAS ONLY ONE JOB. AND SHE BETTER DO IT TO THE BEST OF HER ABILITIES OR ELSE!" You will find many IC bretheren supporting this crew's cause. Raise them ? hands high fellas.

E.B.R.C...Eat Beat Raw ? : I mean what can I say about this crew. If she's a dime, then this crew will pretty much EBRC her. Enough said. LOL!!

E.M...Exposure Mafia: This crew has been responsible for MANY exposures over the years. Their specialty is female IC nudes. A lot of brothas need to pay homage to this crew for helpin then get their "right click" on. If it wasn't for them, you would've never known just how freaky a lot of these IC ladies are. From ? pics to tittay pics, this crew has no shame in postin them for our enjoyment. Now every so often, they have to step outside the bucked naked pics, and weed out these DL brothas lurking in the IC. Any "suspect" comments a male posters make, WILL get brought out to light. Exposing the ? ? that you are. It's even been rumored that the we the anonymous tip, that led to Mr. Cee's...well you kno. N/H

I.H.S...International Hackers Society: You can thank this crew for makin the IC crumble to it's knees at times. Consider them the IC Taliban. IC ? is their goal. Their mite is powerful. Their attacks are swift. One minute you're postin, the next minute you're banned. Many have fallen victim to their rage. Because of that, we lost a lot of good people...*sheds tear*...I'm sorry, give me a moment...*regroups*. Despite Grouchy Greg's efforts, he to is unable to combat this IC terrorist group. It's only a matter of time b4 this crew succeeds in their plans. If that happens...? help us ALL!"

@ YOU, PAY THEM! If you're opening up shop in their territory, then be prepared to get taxed. Refusing to break them off a cut, will result in a lifetime ban. So you might not wanna cross them. Their support goes all the way to the top of allhiphop.

U.N.O.I...United Nation Of Intellects: This intellectual group is the voice & reason of the IC. Their purpose? To drop knowledge on the conscious minds of our IC brothas & sistas. Many go to them for advice on personal issues. Issues such as what's the best position to reach maximum ? ? Or, if I catch my s/o cheating, what's the best possible punishment that'll prevent me from causing capital murder? Ahh yes. Let the seeds they plant flourish into a forrest of knowledge & wisdom...*burns incense. begins to meditate*

So which e-crew are YOU siding wit? Lol!!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Those aren't e-crews. WPU was an e-crew. Joopset was an e-crew. Lufa Kang Kongs was an e-crew. You're just describing certain kinds of posters.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who wants to be apart of Dinky Doo's Buckaroos?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Who wants to be apart of Dinky Doo's Buckaroos?

lmao that sounds ? as ? ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Does anybody still have that "Lufa's Stay Winning" theme song.

That beat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    it does sound quite, queerish...

nh @ ? wanting a bunch of men dressed like cowboys to follow him around
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yall notice pretty much 98% of the hoes Avy Gang post only look good from the neck down?
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Avi Gang ain't a worthwhile crew. The only memorable thing they're responsible is Dr. Funky getting sonned into oblivion for the black stripper pic he used trying to fit in with them.