Hip Hop & Oklahoma

Options

Comments

• I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .....I know a chick that moved from San Diego to Oklahoma. I talked to her one time and she was super excited to see some damn fireworks..... yes folks, fireworks. I guess her excitement was justified b/c there was just "nothing to do" so any little thing that would shake out there she'd get hype.

Long story sort....She gained 30 pounds from boredom and low-key hates life right now.

• TimekaTylerPR
    TimekaTylerPR Members Posts: 92
    Options
    Been to OK once, ? was wack

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT............ SO IT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THAT OKLAHOMA IS WACK!!! IT MAY JUST BE YOU
    Nah, OK is wack.

It's cool I respect it, opinions are like ass holes.......everyone has them GOOD DAY
    add me on face book and twitter so you can keep up with how wack okc is FB@timeka tyler and twitter@timekatylerpr
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options
    .....I know a chick that moved from San Diego to Oklahoma. I talked to her one time and she was super excited to see some damn fireworks..... yes folks, fireworks. I guess her excitement was justified b/c there was just "nothing to do" so any little thing that would shake out there she'd get hype.

Long story sort....She gained 30 pounds from boredom and low-key hates life right now.

So that is Oklahoma's fault right??? LOL life is what you make it......she needs help if you ask me. Oklahoma did not make her get fat nor did Oklahoma make her hate her life. She hates her life probably because she messed it up. Lets make sense hear. She is an adult she does have choice to hate her life or love it. And BY CHOICE she hates hers................ NEXT
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options
  • I.B. Blackman
    Options
    Aye bruh..... Calm yourself.

You made a thread about Oklahoma so dont get all homotional when ? talk about how they relate to it. LOL.

And she don't need help, she needs to move.

Now you can sit there and try to hype it up as much as you want but truth be told i'm sure if you had a choice your ass wouldn't ? be there either ? .

martinlawrence.gif

Lol.......FOH.
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options
    http://youtu.be/8WbMknPwqAM

IT GOES DOWN IN OKC REAL TALK....................BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS ONE
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options
    Aye bruh..... Calm yourself.

You made a thread about Oklahoma so dont get all homotional when ? talk about how they relate to it. LOL.

And she don't need help, she needs to move.

Now you can sit there and try to hype it up as much as you want but truth be told i'm sure if you had a choice your ass wouldn't ? be there either ? .

martinlawrence.gif

Lol.......FOH.

IN NOT GETTING HOMOTIONAL/EMOTIONAL WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. AND I AM A CHICK............. I MADE A THREAD..... EXACTLY........... IM JUST VOICING MY OPINION ON YOUR "RELATION" TO THE SUBJECT. WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? AND EVERYONE IN LIFE HAS A CHOICE AND I CHOOSE TO BE HERE AND I ACTUALLY LIKE BEING HERE, AND WHEN I DONT WANT TO BE HERE I TRAVEL BECAUSE I MAKE MY LIFE WHAT IT IS AND THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF, I STAY ENTERTAINED :) ..........AND UNLIKE YOUR FRIEND............. I CAN ADAPT............ADAPT OR DIE, GAIN WAIT, OR SIT AROUND LOOKING BORED.....<<<<< THATS PATHETIC
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody uptight this morning smh
    @IB you still in San Diego?
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options

LMAO ? so everyone speaks there opinion and its fine, i speak mine and im uptight.......hmmmm define uptight
  • I.B. Blackman
    Options

What up @King man. Yeah i'm still out here.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo the only thing I know about Oklahoma is if your driving with something in your car that shouldn't have on you just go through Arkansas. Oh and the ? Jon guy films in Oklahoma City.
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Yo the only thing I know about Oklahoma is if your driving with something in your car that shouldn't have on you just go through Arkansas. Oh and the ? Jon guy films in Oklahoma City.

Thats real. Oklahoma really got some stuff popping add me on face book and twitter you can see fb @timeka tyler twitter@timekatylerpr
  • king hassan
    Options

LMAO ? so everyone speaks there opinion and its fine, i speak mine and im uptight.......hmmmm define uptight
    Aye I'm just messing with you, OK I've been to plenty of times. My sister and my nieces and nephews been in Lawton for the last 8 years, all of nieces and nephews graduated from Cameron. Coming from Chicago I was bored.

@IB man I have'nt been ou there since 1995

• TimekaTylerPR
    Options

Aye I'm just messing with you, OK I've been to plenty of times. My sister and my nieces and nephews been in Lawton for the last 8 years, all of nieces and nephews graduated from Cameron. Coming from Chicago I was bored.

LOL o okay, but I am from New York and yes it was boring to me at first, but I am a firm believer of life is what you make it, I didnt want to run because of it being a challenge. I just found things to do. On the flip, coming from Chicago you shoudve been able to BALL out here, the $$ is LOVELY

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im out here all day and I aint never heard of "T-Xclusive", that "reputable" producer or you but much respect. and tell ya boy "T-Xclusive" quit shoppin outta bargain bins and corny ass stores like Hollister.
  • king hassan
    Options

LOL o okay, but I am from New York and yes it was boring to me at first, but I am a firm believer of life is what you make it, I didnt want to run because of it being a challenge. I just found things to do. On the flip, coming from Chicago you shoudve been able to BALL out here, the $$ is LOVELY
    I was only out there for a few days at a time so I did'nt have time to ball out,only to attend them graduatimg from the college over there. But my nephews hate being there and my niece. She's a school teacher out there, they are bored to death lol.
    How you end up in OK?
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options
    Im out here all day and I aint never heard of "T-Xclusive", that "reputable" producer or you but much respect. and tell ya boy "T-Xclusive" quit shoppin outta bargain bins and corny ass stores like Hollister.

THAT'S GOOD THAT YOU OUT HERE ALL DAY EVERY DAY...... GOOD FOR YOU, BUT BY THE LOOKS OF YOUR NAME.......YOU SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME SMOKING............ SOOOOOOOOOOO PUT THE "L" DOWN AND DO SOME RESEARCH AND YOU MIGHT FIND OUT. MY FB IS@TIMEKA TYLER
    SPYDA THE WISE MUSICIAN <<<GOOGLE HIM
    CHECK OUT T-XCLUSIVE ON FB@T-XCLUSIVE
    **THERE YOU GO, NOW YOU HAVE HEARD OF EM** YOU DONT KNOW EVERYTHING BUT ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S has to be a female man so many emotional posts snappin on everyone for no reason lls
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHY OKLAHOMA IS THE WAY THAT IT IS NOW. EVERYBODY HATING ON EACH OTHER. AND YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW THAT MAN. SUCH A SHAME.... YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHECK HIM OUT ON KSBI WHICH IS THE LOCAL TELEVISION NETWORK IN OKLAHOMA ON MAY 3. HE HAS WON COMPETITIONS IN TEXAS AND IN OKLAHOMA AGAINST OTHER INDEPENDENT ARTIST, AND HE IS ACTUALLY VERY VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES. DO THE RESEARCH
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options
    T/S has to be a female man so many emotional posts snappin on everyone for no reason lls

I AM A FEMALE AND THERE IS NOT EMOTION IN THESE POST ITS ALL TRUTH, THE PEOPLE RESPONDING ARE ACTUALLY SHOWING MORE EMOTION THAN ME. *GOOD DAY*
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options

I was only out there for a few days at a time so I did'nt have time to ball out,only to attend them graduatimg from the college over there. But my nephews hate being there and my niece. She's a school teacher out there, they are bored to death lol.
    How you end up in OK?

MY PARENTS, BUT MY BUSINESS IS WHAT IS KEEPING ME HERE. NEW YORK IS HOME SO IT IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO ME. BESIDES IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IN NEW YORK YOU CAN SURVIVE EVERYWHERE. IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT OKLAHOMA WILL GET BETTER.
    YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ADD ME ON FB AND TWITTER
    FB- TIMEKA TYLER
    TWITTER-TIMEKATYLERPR
  • king hassan
    Options

How you end up in OK?

MY PARENTS, BUT MY BUSINESS IS WHAT IS KEEPING ME HERE. NEW YORK IS HOME SO IT IS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO ME. BESIDES IF YOU CAN SURVIVE IN NEW YORK YOU CAN SURVIVE EVERYWHERE. IT WILL TAKE TIME BUT OKLAHOMA WILL GET BETTER.
    YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ADD ME ON FB AND TWITTER
    FB- TIMEKA TYLER
    TWITTER-TIMEKATYLERPR

I can dig that. And my nieces and nephews young cats they may be on FB and twitter but I have neither one lol. I'm ole skool with it, I prefer not to be on either one
  • TimekaTylerPR
    Options
    @king hassan I like to go on there and network, its entertaining as long as you can overcome the bs on there
This discussion has been closed.