J Cole-Sideline Story (Official Music Video)

Options
2»

Comments

• real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My favourite song on the album. but video sucks ass. Just random footage of Cole walking around the Paris.
  • soulatlantic
    soulatlantic Members Posts: 346
    Options
    yes!!!!!!! i love that he's still making videos for this album. i still want videos for Mr. Nice Watch, Cole World, and Rise and Shine though. lol.
    #ColeWorld
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Options
    dope song off the album, but I guess he blew his video budget on that missy joint. "least you can go and shoot a viralllllll" fits tho I respect it.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to say something about J Cole, dude really needs to step up the artistic quality of his. Dude stays having the most low budget looking videos and amateurish sounding beats. Dude has talent but he is not polished, i think he tries to do too much by himself and don't want to have outside help.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think finding a way to be featured on more ignorant tracks is what he needs also. like he should be on the rack city remix and ? like that. get a little more love from the streets if he really wants to try to push being a plat artists. build on his fanbase
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i think finding a way to be featured on more ignorant tracks is what he needs also. like he should be on the rack city remix and ? like that. get a little more love from the streets if he really wants to try to push being a plat artists. build on his fanbase

i agree, Cole wants to be like Jay but Jay had a lot of street oriented tracks. Cole needs to hook up with more producers, and maybe have a street single/radio single thing going on
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

Yeah, his lack of working with people outside his circle (Wale, Drake) holds him back and he needs to learn how to make club bangers to appeal to the ignorant ? out there too. You've got to touch all fanbases.

I don't think his production is diverse enough to ever make a club banger though. He really needs to reach out to other producers.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boring video and weak ass song. For a ? that is supposed to revive hip hop or whatever these jigga ? be woofin on the IC he sure makes music covering the cliche topics that are watering down hip hop. Can J Cole make one song without lying about ? somebody else girl, cole world or ? sex?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Boring video and weak ass song. For a ? that is supposed to revive hip hop or whatever these jigga ? be woofin on the IC he sure makes music covering the cliche topics that are watering down hip hop. Can J Cole make one song without lying about ? somebody else girl, cole world or ? sex?

Co-? -sign. This ? don't be talking about ? . And does it in a boring ass way.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least it wasn't wack.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who cares abouts videos anyway

? does it matter what they look like

their only purpose is to get the artist seen