Breaking News: George Zimmerman will be charged with second degree murder and is in custody!

Options

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    sean177 wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    my question is why did she only charge him with 1 count ?
    if he gets off on that then thats it .

Hope this wasnt a pacifying moment for the time being and dude will be getting off later after a trial.

murder 2 yeah vs. let's say voluntary manslaughter. Either the evidence is really strong or he may walk if they are unable to prove it "beyond a shadow of a doubt".
    We'll see what happens.

see this is ? up , she only charged him with one count . if im the defense att. im asking for a change of venue and looking for the whitest county i can find.

Worked for Johannes Mesherle (Oscar Grant) minus the "whitest county", but it was non-black jury. They moved the trial from Alameda County (Oakland-Hayward) to LA County (LA).
    Had 3 charges....found guilty of involuntary manslaughter but not guilty of second degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.
    2 years - time served.

**Key phrases **
    "criminal negligence" and “reckless disregard for human life” does not = murder
    "intent to ? " = murder
    If it is absolutely proven that it's Trayvons voice on the tape screaming help I expect guilty
    If not, then it's a toss up.
  • iceman22bx
    iceman22bx Members Posts: 16
    Options
    RIP Trayvon Martin , Oscar Grant, and Troy Davis
    Peep the new tribute video for all of our fallen soldiers!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    Mugshot count Zimmerman 2 - Trayvon 0

original.jpg

so wheres the bruises
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Why tha ? is she making a speech about what should've been a routine investigation?

Dude should've been charged the same day Trayvon got killed.

This attitude must be kept up as a community. He needs to be given the death sentence or Life in Prison.

The honest truth is he killed Trayvon Martin on Racist Grounds.

He killed him because he believed because Trayvon was Young ,Black , and dressed as what he believed to be a Thug. He chased the underage youth down and began to assault him, then while the young boy was pleading for his life which can be heard on two seperate 911 calls, he executed him in cold blood.

For what? Being Young Black and wearing a Hoodie.

When in actuality the kid was buying candy visiting his family about to watch a game.

Thats ? sad. Give this guy the Death Penalty.

This isnt the 1960's you cant just ? black people for being black and dressing how they want or walking on the same sidewalk as you.

It was unacceptable then and it's unacceptable now.

Make an example of him,he should know killing Blacks is no longer considered vigilance in America.

• sean177
    sean177 Members Posts: 89
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    my question is why did she only charge him with 1 count ?
    if he gets off on that then thats it .

Hope this wasnt a pacifying moment for the time being and dude will be getting off later after a trial.

murder 2 yeah vs. let's say voluntary manslaughter. Either the evidence is really strong or he may walk if they are unable to prove it "beyond a shadow of a doubt".
    We'll see what happens.

see this is ? up , she only charged him with one count . if im the defense att. im asking for a change of venue and looking for the whitest county i can find.

Worked for Johannes Mesherle (Oscar Grant) minus the "whitest county", but it was non-black jury. They moved the trial from Alameda County (Oakland-Hayward) to LA County (LA).
    Had 3 charges....found guilty of involuntary manslaughter but not guilty of second degree murder and voluntary manslaughter.
    2 years - time served.

**Key phrases **
    "criminal negligence" and “reckless disregard for human life” does not = murder
    "intent to ? " = murder
    If it is absolutely proven that it's Trayvons voice on the tape screaming help I expect guilty
    If not, then it's a toss up.

thats why i dont understand the one count . she must have some groundbreaking evidence or somthing. OR shes trying to bag the case
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's lost some weight, dude was feeling scared and sorry.
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    I got this from Yahoo, its just some words from Mike Tyson about the situation. Its not like Mike is a scholar or anything, but he is somebody we all either like hate or atleast find interesting. His thoughts pretty much summed up How iA felt about it. Felt good tohave it expressed by somebody who's words actually matter to a large amount of people whoever those people are....

As a black kid who grew up in Brooklyn, who was beat up, and then moved to the Catskills, and has had to deal with racial issues, what are your thoughts about the Trayvon Martin case?

My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him and didn't follow instructions from a superior officer. But my all-around perspective, I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It's a majority versus a minority. That's the way ? planned it. He didn't want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that's not the case, he was killed in vain, and we're just waiting for it to happen to our children. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. Forget about him being arrested—the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it. [Laughs]
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they did this just so the black community will feel like theyre being treated fairly. he'll be acquitted.
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    There you have it, ? ain't having it.

They better give buddy 150 years or the Death Penalty.

Like Iron Mike said, its a disgrace he wasn't shot or atleast dragged out of his home and arrested immediately.

If this drags on and he's aquitted, we'll know its a smack in the face.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im so mesmerized by this chick

did a whole press conference in Tammy Faye Baker swag

2012-04-11T233425Z_01_JAC113_RTRIDSP_3_USA-FLORIDA-SHOOTING-CHARGES.jpg

Her ? was laid like resurrection day here to bring life to people
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Spice ? is an excellent racial slur

Zimmerman the spice ? ? killer
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know she got promised a job with the dept. of justice
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? looks like a ?
  • haute
    Options
    yeah I don't know about all that

what I do know is

her hair and gold chain was laid like criiiissspy chicken, fresh lettuce, three cheeses, ranch dressing wrapped up in a tasty, flour tortilla
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She really tryna get a book deal

And ? al sharpton nh
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • haute
    Options
    Oh she had top drag swag going

She put on THEE show

I personally found it entertaining (obviously)

This case has already turned into a circus for many reasons

All you can to do now is sit and watch daggers fly

This will do until Romney says something that a dumb rich ? would say to a bunch of poor people
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

what I do know is

her hair and gold chain was laid like criiiissspy chicken, fresh lettuce, three cheeses, ranch dressing wrapped up in a tasty, flour tortilla

you should get into reading body language, i encourage you all to do it.

it's fun as hell, people dont realize how crazy they look when they lie.

Word b.? is deffinetly getting something for all this ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks like a lier.Black people in America need to understand that they need black lawyers.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks like a lier.Black people in America need to understand that they need black lawyers.

She got a black soul son

You don't see she wearing all that gold like she's a 90's rapper.

On her ipod Bling Bling
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    very smart business move to dismiss that grand jury and take it on herself.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

what I do know is

You're too much lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options