The Legend of Korra: Season 4

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54srZLuYfb0

Premiers tommorow at 11am on Nickilodeon, ? looks on point. Avatar was one of Nick's GOAT shows, so I have high hopes for this

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Options
    When is the sequel to the movie coming out? So many people ? on the movie for no reason, I liked it and followed storyline. I don't watch the cartoons.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    When is the sequel to the movie coming out? So many people ? on the movie for no reason, I liked it and followed storyline. I don't watch the cartoons.

Watch the cartoons and then u will understand why that movie won't ? .
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this is where you ? up...the movie aint ?

they played the first two episodes on the website for about a week, ? is definitely on point, they got some crazy ass bending sport on it too. dont know if that was just a one time thing but it looked like something they should expand through the season
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well if she is the new avatar this means that ang wasnt the last airbender.....dam cuzz now ? all ? up.
  • peagle05
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    well if she is the new avatar this means that ang wasnt the last airbender.....dam cuzz now ? all ? up.

the last airbender name came because he was the last of the airbender tribe. korra isnt an airbender. i think she's a waterbender. its been a while since i watched the first episode
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    show is ? ill tbh

got that ? in hd downloaded

will try and watch tommorow for support
  • Kame
    Options
    i was ? with that modern bending ? ... looked dope while that firebender was doing it
  • Kame
    Options
    you could download the first 2 episodes for free online on US itunes for a while if I remember right
  • Kame
    Options

Watch the cartoons and then u will understand why that movie won't ? .

I only get through 5 minutes and I shut it off... still haven't seen the whole thing
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh.....
  • Kame
    Options

bruh.....

your avi is ill
  • peagle05
    Options

bruh.....
    Lmao word
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...yeah im checkin for this. the cartoon was on point. the movie sweaty ass ? (maybe cuz m. kight shaieorhancjkaofjdaman produced it). i do hope they come out w/ the sequel movie and they actually try to make it good.
  • Kame
    Options
    so what you guys think?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    @Kame

? was cool as hell, especially when she was beating them ? ? in the street and then the police chase was cool, mos def lookin for the next ep.

Ima need them to change the time slot to like 8 or 9 on Friday though, I'm sure the ratings will be higher and so I ain't gotta wake up so early on Sat
  • Kame
    Options
    @CrookedLetter lmao nah its Nickolodean Im guessing they put a lot of money into the project and saturday mornings are the best time for kids to watch I guess

I had work so I missed it... someone had it on one of the tvs though lmao
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    I'll definitely check it out. I love the last air ? so I'm looking forward to watching this one. Never saw the movie and never will.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone see it heard it was nice opening episodes
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if this is gonna work around the time when T.L.A. was was on Nick Nick put more effort and had their daily schedule devoted to their animated shows. Now there pretty much on that disney ish and having more live shows!!!!
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ me avoiding this thread like the plague because I thought it was about the movie.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watched the first two episodes, shaping up to be good. It'll be a problem when Korra gets in the avatar state because she's hot-headed as it is. Toph's daughter is stubborn as ? , Tenzin wise. Mako a real ?
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah so far so good....The Last Airbender show was legit one of my all time favorite animated tv shows becuz it had a really good story line and they knew where they were going with it...This one should be pretty dope as well

I hope to ? they don't make another Airbender movie.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this show is going to be dope. I'm amazed that Korra was able to bend other elements as a child and no masters training her..her Avatar state is going to be ridiculous..oh and are they blatantly showing her with superhuman strength in this? Its also going to be nice seeing different air bending training that we haven't been able to see before
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The movie is THAT ? . ? what you heard.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I remember reading about this show last year while it was still in production is that it's only gonna be 12 episodes total. I dunno if they're gonna change it, though.

It still hasn't been revealed if they're ever gonna say what happened to Zuko's mother, either.

Oh, I also read somewhere that Azula is still alive. Old, but alive.