Horror Movies You Want Remade.

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Movies you'd just like to see with current special effects and stuff.

I want a

Candyman remake
IT Remake (i hear there is plans for this)
Texas Chainsaw massacre with no michael Bay involvement
Nightmare on Elm Street (no bay)

will think of more later.

Comments

• Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, they should leave the good movies alone and try to remake the ? horror films
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    co-sign the Candyman remake that'd be dope as hell.

Pet Sematary - should be remade but this time incorporate Jud's cheating wife, Louis imagining Gage living to college and getting married (creepiest and saddest ? ever from a psychological standpoint) and Louis' hair going white.

Phantasm - one of my favorite horror movies, but it's not that well known, that one Tall Man ? gives me the creeps :( yo I seen up to Phantasm 3 - this ? took the game to a whole nother level, he be conquering dimensions and ? . STRAIGHT mind ? and them silver ? that suck all the blood out ur skull ? Noooo way a ? is out running them ? ..... They need to remake Phantasm and this time with a hollywood budget.

Leprechaun - Sans the humor/comedy, but real talk tho I felt Leprechaun 2 was the better movie but I'd just be happy to see that dwarf ? up to his old and evil ways LOLOL. Maybe get that ? Tyrion from Game of Thrones to play dude.

I deserve credit for the Candyman emergence also the other guy Thylus or whatever. But WWE is rebooting Leprchaun with Hornswoggle.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still gotta peep the phantasm movie. think thats on netflix instant. That leprechaun remake is gonna be wack i think. WWE just arent good in films. whole company should keep their acting on Raw and smackdown imo. saw that see no evil or w/e with Kane in it. almost blew my ? brains out.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's a good horror movie the remake will only water it down... I hate remakes
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remake Tales From The Hood, I just wanna see what it would look like now lol..
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Better leave that ? alone cause they never top the original and always end up disappointed. Just leave classic horror movie alone.

I can't believe you guys want to see classic movies (Pet Sematary, Candyman, Phantasm)?

I can see IT remake
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chucky is getting a remake