81439007.gif ? your facebook
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No ma'am. I don't wish to save you. You are a lost cause.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

i would ? you nor pay your pockets if u were the last man on earth capable of giving me a baby i could carry full term without being sick nor damn near dying

your broke
  • In Your Moms Room
    edited April 2012
    Options

i would ? you nor pay your pockets if u were the last man on earth capable of giving me a baby i could carry full term without being sick nor damn near dying

your broke

So you would ? me if i was the last man on earth..that's cool. I don't ? fat, weave wearing hoes though. I'd rather have the human race die out then ? your stank ? . Smelling like sardines and ? .
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

your broke

the self ether in this statement is ridiculous.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

your broke

So you would ? me if i was the last man on earth..that's cool. I don't ? fat, weave wearing hoes though. I'd rather have the human race die out then ? your stank ? . Smelling like sardines and ? .

but your white ? no life and broke.......how does that play out you live in america dont make no damn sense at all

and as far as gettin ? is concern im sure no ? is over there ? on that scaly 4 inch tree stump that smells like hot ? and corn chips go sock in the tub getchyur money up and then come back an clown non rappin ass
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *cue the Magic Johnson popcorn gif*
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    and stop posting these lam ass ? gifs in my ? thread real ? i have yet to see one that was funny from any of you the jokes r slippin step your games up
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Options
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    edited April 2012
    Options
    and stop posting these lam ass ? gifs in my ? thread real ? i have yet to see one that was funny from any of you the jokes r slippin step your games up

11l4yfk.gif
  • In Your Moms Room
    edited April 2012
    Options

your broke

but your white ? no life and broke.......how does that play out you live in america dont make no damn sense at all

and as far as gettin ? is concern im sure no ? is over there ? on that scaly 4 inch tree stump that smells like hot ? and corn chips go sock in the tub getchyur money up and then come back an clown non rappin ass

Lol, you know that ? was wack when I didn't even give you the no sign. I'm good on ? . I have ? some ratchet ? . But i could never stoop low enough to ? you. You wouldn't even get the pleasure of sucking my ? . Now go drink some tea you wack British gremlin.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

11l4yfk.gif

LMAOOOO UR STUPID THOSE LAST TWO MADE ME LAUGH...
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

your broke

Lol, you know that ? was wack when I didn't even give you the no sign. I'm good on ? . I have ? some ratchet ? . But i could never stoop low enough to ? you. You wouldn't even get the pleasure of sucking my ? . Now go drink some tea you wack British gremlin.

take yo lame white ass outa here there are only 2 white men on this site i appove of crackin jokes to me and you are a nobody and u are not one of them gtfoh my thread lame
  • In Your Moms Room
    edited April 2012
    Options

your broke

take yo lame white ass outa here there are only 2 white men on this site i appove of crackin jokes to me and you are a nobody and u are not one of them gtfoh my thread lame

Tell my why if a ? ? pig and precious ? , and had a baby, you would be the result.

Tell my why your ? smells like the fish market.

Tell my you are so ugly that when you were born the doctor dropped you on your head and said, i ain't touching that thing.

Edit: i don't give a ? about them white boys. I'm my own man. Stand on my own two feet.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    were u dropped on your head as a baby jokes in 2k12?

It's an ugly joke bro. Get your comprehension game up.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    were u dropped on your head as a baby jokes in 2k12?

no he just a white boy that cant rap
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    Please, you can't speak on nobody's rapping ability. And everybody can see my avi, they all no i am a white boy. You are running that ? into the ground.

Really though, i would murder you in a rap battle. That is something you don't want. Recognize that i'm cursed. with the ability to end your fucken life with a verse.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

11l4yfk.gif

lmfao hahahaha
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Please, you can't speak on nobody's rapping ability. And everybody can see my avi, they all no i am a white boy. You are running that ? into the ground.

Really though, i would murder you in a rap battle. That is something you don't want. Recognize that i'm cursed. with the ability to end your fucken life with a verse.
    Actually, you are looking pretty white in that avi.

• In Your Moms Room
    Options

Yes i am. Italian and Irish
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow, I am damn ass blind today, I thought you wrote 'i am no white boy'.

• In Your Moms Room
    Options

Wow, I am damn ass blind today, I thought you wrote 'i am no white boy'.

tumblr_ls3b169U2i1qggbj7.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so when are we having the Marvin's Room vs Aquafina rap battle? This ? could be the next Axel vs Goobs