The Darkest Hour

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
This sucked bad, just got it off Red Box and wow. No intense moments, horrible acting, stupid situations, got it all figured out ? , smh! Disappointed in Emile Hirsch, never seen him in such a horrible movie.

Comments

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dog I saw that ? in the previews. Alien beings consuming all energy and human life? Only surviving group are teenagers? Is this cloverfield with energy aliens?

I laughed when I saw it for blu ray...? is pooptacular...
  • VIBE
    Options
    You see nothing for a while, then they end up being these alien heads with tentacles that have some sort of invisible shield. They are consuming the planet for it's resources, metals and ? . The teens aren't the only survivors though, there's other groups and what not. Was a horrible and pointless movie, they come out of nowhere as these ? of electo-energy things, worst alien movie I've seen.
  • Dat1Dude7
    Dat1Dude7 Members Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the trailer was better than the movie

i dont know what was worse,
    this or Skyline
  • VIBE
    Options
    This, Skyline was decent. The CGI on Skyline was nice.
  • Dat1Dude7
    Dat1Dude7 Members Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think i read somewhere that Skyline was really a giant art project

some cgi guys decided to see if their pet project could make it as a movie

makes sense to me cause the story was woat.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    You see nothing for a while, then they end up being these alien heads with tentacles that have some sort of invisible shield. They are consuming the planet for it's resources, metals and ? . The teens aren't the only survivors though, there's other groups and what not. Was a horrible and pointless movie, they come out of nowhere as these ? of electo-energy things, worst alien movie I've seen.

See this is why they need to come up with some sort of urban version of mystery science theater...maybe something like Kung Faux in its heyday...

And Skyline was absolutely terrible...

The only good part, at least to me, was dude turning into a full bad ass alien...

It was just so stupid, I had to like something about it...
  • VIBE
    Options
    The upcoming one looks good, Promethus, hopefully it actually meets it's expectations.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options