YC(Racks) anyone?

Options
Meela Dymme
Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
edited April 2012 in The Reason
What happen to YC, had the Racks on Racks diamond hit single last year. I was like yeah he'll have 2012 on lock with another hit single. Wrong!

Comments

• t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you really think that? Dude has zero skill. ? had one hit wonder written all over him, he'll come out with a lame ass mixtape and then we won't see his ass again.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future >>>>that ?
  • straight sho
    straight sho Members Posts: 601
    Options
    biggest one hit wonder. he aint commin back he even had some beef with future apprently future was saying he wrote the ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to be the @tomptrez3 of new school atlanta hip hop rappers dicussions but i don't see future or YC being long term rappers YC had that one hit wonder and outside of the cliche tony montana future doesn't have a hit that reaches outside the south. Yes he has buzz with the last mixtape but its regional like the lower marion kobe. Now could that change maybe but hes jut another flavor of the week right now.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I hate to be the @tomptrez3 of new school atlanta hip hop rappers dicussions but i don't see future or YC being long term rappers YC had that one hit wonder and outside of the cliche tony montana future doesn't have a hit that reaches outside the south. Yes he has buzz with the last mixtape but its regional like the lower marion kobe. Now could that change maybe but hes jut another flavor of the week right now.

i dont live in the south, but I ? wit Future

• Texasmaniac409
    Texasmaniac409 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? sucks. He probably offed himself.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? YC prolly in somebody's trunk. ? was talkin' greasy about Future, Rocko, Young Scooter, Trouble, and Alley Boy on twitter one night.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future wrote the chorus and had the best verse. It's not a surprise YC is irrelevant.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    That ? YC prolly in somebody's trunk. ? was talkin' greasy about Future, Rocko, Young Scooter, Trouble, and Alley Boy on twitter one night.

"Got racks on racks you cuffin' that
    ? bussin' for Trouble, you ain't bussin' back"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcdbPXYPijQ

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

But if future comes to the west coast he not selling out 10 diferent clubs on a tour tho

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ONLY reason Racks was even on the radio was because DJ's and others thought it was Future (who was building a big buzz at the time) featuring YC, when it was really the other way around.
    Future acknowledged this on his interview with ThisIs50.
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    Options
    Damn poor YC, yeah the video was pretty good, I didn't know they was beefing. He suppose to have a mixtape coming out so ima see what's up with that before I write him off.
  • PutMyBallsInUrMouth
    PutMyBallsInUrMouth Members Posts: 84
    Options
    muhfuccas hatin on Future.....

aint nobody checkin for YC & im in Atlanta
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Monizzle
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man what tripped me out about YC's situation was NOBODY had heard of this ? in Atlanta before "Racks" blew up..once it did, he had everybody's attention for his first mixtape.

The city heard it and unamiously said "Nah". Think about that..the same city that embraced Dem Franchize Boyz (who did have their moments) rejected this ? for just not being up to par.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Future >>>>that ?

Accurate
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol monizzle wrong again
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

This ? is funny, because I no longer feel the same. He is a hit or miss in 2016.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Or maybe I'm just getting too old
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i love this song
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Man what tripped me out about YC's situation was NOBODY had heard of this ? in Atlanta before "Racks" blew up..once it did, he had everybody's attention for his first mixtape.

The city heard it and unamiously said "Nah". Think about that..the same city that embraced Dem Franchize Boyz (who did have their moments) rejected this ? for just not being up to par.

Franchize boys first two albums are actually dope believe it or not
  • colton
    colton Members Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this joint came on in the club one of the last few times I went and it still rocks classic record IMO
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably took the money made off the single and retiredouble early. Who knows. Hope he made some good investments tho
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably took the money made off the single and retiredouble early. Who knows. Hope he made some good investments tho

Dam I wish there was a positive turn to it, what I'm hearing is after the evaluation battle wit yc over owns the songs, future won 100 percent and got yc blackballed when he signed